DayZ Private Server Files Pack (1.8.8)

i only replaced @DayZ Folder and server_dayz.pbo (edit this file for my server) and that's it. will report any bugs :)

i only replaced @DayZ Folder and server_dayz.pbo (edit this file for my server) and that's it. will report any bugs :)
Cool thank you :)

I just took everything from the 1.7.6 full server version, and replaced with all old files, except my server.cfg etc. and ofc downloadet det new missionfile. and now it seems to be working with 1.7.6.
Thanks alot barci <3

How do I keep the files/character info from the last server 1.7.5 or do I need to start all over with new character

How do I keep the files/character info from the last server 1.7.5 or do I need to start all over with new character

you just overwrite all the server files etc.. with the new ones.. dont touch the mysql folder at all :) that should do it

I downloaded the new server files 1.7.6 and extracted them to arma 2 OA folder which overwrote the old ones and it erased past info. Should I take the old ones and reinstall them?

hmmmm, im not sure how you retrieve data if you already have overwritten the mysql folder tbh. do you have any backups of the database? you can always install the new server package and then simply run one of your backups, that should fix it i hope.

Oh ok. In the future when you update the files and extract should I not extract the mysql , cfgdayz, keys, and mpmissions folders and overwrite them?

the cfgdayz, keys, and mpmissions can be overwritten. regarding the cfgdayz, just make sure too keep your server.cfg from the folder.

Ok, so after the update, everybody in the server is getting kicked for Script Restriction #20 after they eat or drink something.. Anybody know how to fix this?

Back