DayZ Private Server Files Pack (1.8.8)

Updated script restrictions and such. Added the server installer 2.2.1.

Stuck on requesting authentication..

Which all files have changed? Do we need to change something else than just the @hive?

Fixed, nevermind. Not sure what was causing it, but got it working after a few tries.

Hey guys, I asked this before, but really didnt understand the answer. I want to update the server files. So when I download and extract what files do I NOT overwrite in order to save my characters/other players information that is already existing? In other words, I do not want to have to start all over again.

OR what file holds all the current server information so I do not overwrite that one.

Basically MySQL is a database server application. Its the database that holds all vehicles / character information.

so DO NOT, overwrite the MySQL folder.. thats it.

Hi,
I recently used your server files to create a server, but I have some questions. When people get on for the first time/ respawn they only start with a bandage, flashlight, pain killers, and a coyote patrol pack. How do I change this? Also, when someone eats/ drinks they get kicked. Why is that?
-Thank You

Hi,
I recently used your server files to create a server, but I have some questions. When people get on for the first time/ respawn they only start with a bandage, flashlight, pain killers, and a coyote patrol pack. How do I change this? Also, when someone eats/ drinks they get kicked. Why is that?
-Thank You
patchspot,

I too had the glitch where people were kicked when they ate/drank. This is a bug in the 'scripts.txt' file (I believe in the battleeye folder). You need to get an updated 'scripts.txt'. I can't remember where I got mine, but it was on this forum and it was in response to this issue. The current repo may have updated it, but I'm not certain of that.

Hi all ,

Sorry to ask but I have the same issue mentioned above,

I have just installed my server and all is fine apart from being kicked when drinking with a battleye script restriction #18.

I have searched for updated BE scripts but none seem to work, can anyone can point me in the right direction to fix this please ?

Hi, I have recently realized that apparently no vehicles are spawning in my server. In Navicat it shows their coordinates but they're not there. Does anybody know what i need to fix?

Hi all ,

Sorry to ask but I have the same issue mentioned above,

I have just installed my server and all is fine apart from being kicked when drinking with a battleye script restriction #18.

I have searched for updated BE scripts but none seem to work, can anyone can point me in the right direction to fix this please ?

Attachments

• scripts.txt
    44.9 KB · Views: 47
I'm having the same problem as BOLBIES. The vehicles are showing up in object_data, but they are not there in-game. I've tried moving to the vehicles cords on foot, and teleporting to them in Navicat, but they just are not there. Please help.

Hello all!

Im new to server hosting and modding, can someone please explain all the files and database tables to me? Have been watching a lot of youtube tutorials and reading several different guides how to add/modify vechicle spawns, add buildings etc... every single example is a little bit different because the file/database structure.

I noticed that i can add new buildings straight to database, adding new row to object_data table. But i cant add buildings like "smallbase", it wont spawn to map. Im guessing i need to add that new building in to database somehow (to different table?) or something.

Here are some things i want to modify on my server:
- remove some weapons compleatly
- modify loot spawns (items and propability)
- modify starting spawn points
- add new buildings like "smallbase"

Im using dayzsuperhive to find correct buildings and objects, where the hell is that wooden fence that you see everywhere? Cant seem to find it at all. Thanks.

Hey man how's it going, I just recently set up one of your servers. Yesterday I got my custom PBO inplace and everything worked fine. But today when I try to join I get the "oops something went wrong, disconnect and try again" error and it also say this in my Hive.EXT.log
HiveExt: [Error] Error executing |CHILD:103:67889542:any:2:|

The only way it works now if I use the default mission PBO, which isn't to good being that this is a test server lol. Also when trying to add Custom Server PBO's I recieve the same error.

Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

Thank you

Back