HALO Jump On Spawn! - Tutorial

I have not edited anything from the original one. As I said, if you find a new weapon, and instant logout/in it will not be there.. I did the same, found a weapon (Gave myself a weapon) shot a zombie, waited a little. Like 2-3 minutes, logged out and in, and still got the same gear. Tried on my brothers account, and same with him :)

Looking at the install instructions you are asking people to edit client files aswell??

Find player_monitor.fsm in your @DayZ folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@DayZ\Addons\dayz_code\system) --- you must unpack your dayz_code.pbo to see the file ---
Why????

This now means every person who plays on the server is required to edit client files to play without issues?

No, you are taking that file and placing it into your mission.pbo, and then directing the game to point towards that new file rather than the original dayz_code one. This enables you to modify it as you need to.

Read the part below the comment you posted
-​
Place that file (player_monitor.fsm) in your fixes folder as well.​

Hello, I have tried several times to get this addon to work, but for some reason, I get stuck at "Loading Character Data. Please Wait." Then, it tells me something went wrong and I need to back out and try again. I am confused, because I have followed the steps correctly. Can someone help me with this?

I do get a message when connecting to the server: "You were kicked of the game"
It may be something with battleeye?
Could anyone help me?

Wow, it was just my dayz_code wich was corrupt after taking the .fsm file off it.

For some reason I can't get it to work on Taviana, 1.7.4.4. I followed the exact guide. HALO jumps do work for me but I always spawn at the coast. Any ideas? I can't find any errors or messages in the logfile.

Thanks!

I do get a message when connecting to the server: "You were kicked of the game"
It may be something with battleeye?
Could anyone help me?

Wow, it was just my dayz_code wich was corrupt after taking the .fsm file off it.
Did you get it working? If you did, could you send me a .pbo of it? I can't seem to get this thing working for the life of me. Keep getting stuck at "Loading Character Data. Please Wait."

I'm getting this error "file mpmissions\_ _CUR_MP.chernarus\fixes\player_monitor.fsm, line 995: Config: /FSM/States/Initialize.: 'e' encountered instead of '=' " any ideas what this is? o_O

Fiexed it. I skipped the "
_playerMonitor = [] execFSM "fixes\player_monitor.fsm";" part and the server loads fine.

killed myself around 30times and i have always spawned in on the ground?

Thx for your work!!
I'm use this script and it's work fine, but if I parachuted in the left of cherno (пример), after logout to lobby and login again, charactrer teleported in random "default start point", how I can fix that?

by following the instructions and not skipping this part _playerMonitor = [] execFSM "fixes\player_monitor.fsm";

Kick problem
bis_fnc_halo_keydown_eh = (finddisplay 46) displayaddeventhandler ["keydown","_this call bis_fnc_halo_keydown;"];

bi"
28.04.2013 09:50:58: *** (***.**.***.***:****) ************************* - #38 "elZ) > 7 && (getposatl _para select 2) < 100) then {player setdamage 1;debuglog ["Log::::::::::::::",(_velZ - bis_fnc_halo_para_"
What to do?

where do I put
bis_fnc_halo = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\fn_HALO.sqf"; ? is it after the "if (isServer) then { " ?

Wasn't able to get this to work - Tried some other stuff, and it just leads to respawning in the air if you disconnect and come back in.

Back