To add a check for new/respawned players, change this

Code:
if (dayzPlayerLogin2 select 2 && dayzPlayerLogin select 4) then
        {
            _pos = position player;
            "respawn_west" setMarkerPos [_pos select 0, _pos select 1];
            [player, 1000] spawn bis_fnc_halo;
        };

this code stopped all haloing on my server, can anyone verify this is working?

Yeah, if I add this code my client stop login in.
I test fsm, del antiteleport, but characters in db spawned in the standart waypoint (i'm the top of kamenka in db bottom-left and don't moving on the map). I can walk, run, looting, but after relogin, i have empty inventory and teleporting to standart point, May be need write spawning x/y coords too? Not only Z, for correctly writing in db

Didnt do anything for me. Bandit in a Ghillie. i spawned on the ground. followed instructions.
cherno-dayz.st

only thing different.
[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";

is below the code you said to put at end of init.

dont think that would matter, but let me switch it.. brb.

ok still didnt work.

ok. you call for:
_playerMonitor = [] execFSM "fixes\player_monitor.fsm";

blue phoenix calls for
_playerMonitor = [] execFSM "admintools\player_monitor.fsm";

but that shit doesnt matter if i keep it in the admintools, as long as the modded fsm is being called on, right?

It only semi works for me. When I spawn I do spawn in the air with the animation of my guy falling but when I mouse scroll I do not see anything about opening a chute or anything along those lines. Am I missing a line of code or is it just because of other scripts I already have into my server?

if you are running antihack you will need to white list the add action function, and the turning left and right will also not work. this is a problem i ran into, but I fixed it. just go through the files for the halo spawns and look for Addaction. and copy that into your antihack under the whitelist addaction section.

if you are running antihack you will need to white list the add action function, and the turning left and right will also not work. this is a problem i ran into, but I fixed it. just go through the files for the halo spawns and look for Addaction. and copy that into your antihack under the whitelist addaction section.
I'm assuming by "antihack" you mean that ah.sqf antihack correct? Also another question: I use Gotcha-Antihack could this be another issue?

EDIT: If this is what you mean, in my ah.sqf I have
Code:
_dayzActions = (s_player_repairActions + r_player_actions2 + r_player_actions +
                [s_player_grabflare,s_player_removeflare,s_player_deleteBuild,s_player_forceSave,
                s_player_flipveh,s_player_fillfuel,s_player_dropflare,s_player_butcher,s_player_cook,
                s_player_boil,s_player_fireout,null,s_player_packtent,s_player_sleep,s_player_studybody,NORRN_dropAction]);
                if (!(_i in _dayzActions) and (_i > -1)) then {player removeAction _i};
I just add the action for fn_halo.sqf STR_HALO_OPEN_CHUTE into my ah.sqf actions? Sorry if this made no sense as I suck with scripting lol. Sorry!

EDIT 2: It worked for the first time I spawned then once I respawned it didn't work? Any idea why?

I have done everything to the T in the instructions and it doesnt work.
I spawn on the ground like normal.
I looked in the Servers RPT log and see this:

Code:
"TELEPORT REVERT: Mcpimpin (106) from [8470.69,2468.18,0.00141895] to [-18709.3,25923.4,0.00137329] now at [8470.69,2468.18,0.00141895]"

Can anyone help me?

I have done everything to the T in the instructions and it doesnt work.
I spawn on the ground like normal.
I looked in the Servers RPT log and see this:

Code:
"TELEPORT REVERT: Mcpimpin (106) from [8470.69,2468.18,0.00141895] to [-18709.3,25923.4,0.00137329] now at [8470.69,2468.18,0.00141895]"

Can anyone help me?
Did you do the player_monitor.fsm he suggested? That might be your issue.

Kick with reason Scripts Restriction #38

scripts.log
Code:
if(_currentWpn != "") then {_newUnit select"
02.05.2013 21:35:31: dos (**.**.**.**:**) ********************** - #0 "laysound "BIS_HALO_Flapping";

bis_fnc_halo_action = _unit addaction [localize "STR_HALO_OPEN_CHUTE","fixes\fn_HALO.sqf",[],1,tr"
02.05.2013 21:35:31: dos (**.**.**.**:**) ********************** - #2 "d};
};
};
bis_fnc_halo_keydown_eh = (finddisplay 46) displayaddeventhandler ["keydown","_this call bis_fnc_halo_keydown;"];

bi"
02.05.2013 21:35:31: dos (**.**.**.**:**) ********************** - #25 "d};
};
};
bis_fnc_halo_keydown_eh = (finddisplay 46) displayaddeventhandler ["keydown","_this call bis_fnc_halo_keydown;"];

bi"
02.05.2013 21:35:31: dos (**.**.**.**:**) ********************** - #38 "elZ) > 7 && (getposatl _para select 2) < 100) then {player setdamage 1;debuglog ["Log::::::::::::::",(_velZ - bis_fnc_halo_para_"

Help! Pls

I'd love a working version of this. We've had to remove it from our server because it's been randomly causing issues for a couple players here and there (being made to paradrop when they're not newspawns, losing gear because they logged out etc). It's very cool but not really worth the issues it brings with it.

I'd love a working version of this. We've had to remove it from our server because it's been randomly causing issues for a couple players here and there (being made to paradrop when they're not newspawns, losing gear because they logged out etc). It's very cool but not really worth the issues it brings with it.

Pretty much in the same boat as you.

Yeah I was getting the same, Some players weren't even getting the option to open chute and plunged to their deaths. Thanks for sharing the script but no thanks :/

Kick with reason Scripts Restriction #38

scripts.log
Code:
if(_currentWpn != "") then {_newUnit select"
02.05.2013 21:35:31: dos (**.**.**.**:**) ********************** - #0 "laysound "BIS_HALO_Flapping";

bis_fnc_halo_action = _unit addaction [localize "STR_HALO_OPEN_CHUTE","fixes\fn_HALO.sqf",[],1,tr"
02.05.2013 21:35:31: dos (**.**.**.**:**) ********************** - #2 "d};
};
};

bi"
02.05.2013 21:35:31: dos (**.**.**.**:**) ********************** - #25 "d};
};
};

bi"
02.05.2013 21:35:31: dos (**.**.**.**:**) ********************** - #38 "elZ) > 7 && (getposatl _para select 2) < 100) then {player setdamage 1;debuglog ["Log::::::::::::::",(_velZ - bis_fnc_halo_para_"

Help! Pls

Open your scripts.log and press CTRL+F to open the find tab and type in #39 and find what it is kicking you for and either add exeption to the scripts.txt or change it from a 5 to 1

Back