HALO Jump On Spawn! - Tutorial

Hey Thank you for this very cool script.
I got this working but, trought this script my players spawning every connect new.
Because this error i think, which is since I paste this Script in.
"Cannot Sync Player. Position in debug! [11105.7,3048.23,0.00145769]"
I Hope anybody can help me fix this Error.

I am using option 1 btw

nvm I used the instructions for the first method combined with the seccond and got it to work...

Verify my post on page 4 it has all the fixes you guys need.

I think its time for a new thread on the subject matter unless you've managed to get a hold of the OP?

Also the OP simply rewrote in a guide what already existed in the original halo jump thread becuase that one was like 50 pages. I doubt there should be any issue if you wished to expand on it. Goal is to spread information in the easiest manner possible, to me, that means a new thread.

When I done this it made my player invisible so I reverted back to before I installed it and I'm still invisible?
I also still spawn out in the ocean then fall into the sea?

i have managed to get it working on our tavi server with many other mods but i cant seem to find the addactions to allow our players to move themselves or the chute. I would be more than willing to share my knowledge if anyone needs help btw. Also when i use one exec code(the one provided execFSM it prevents zedz and loot from spawning. If i use both it all works lol.

Back