HALO Jump On Spawn! - Tutorial

I had two options when I forgot to start fresh from the OP. Start with your fresh working mission and go from there. this should clear it up.

I had two options when I forgot to start fresh from the OP. Start with your fresh working mission and go from there. this should clear it up.
Are we suppose to have the original init code along with yours? When I leave out the original one and just have yours when I press "Open chute" I instantly die.

Use only 1 init code. Follow the OP for the hacker script. This is why you die. :)

I'll edit my post when I get a chance to include it.

Yep.. I did edit the .fsm file and did the _playmonitor but still nothing... Could there be a new action to add for antihack?

Code:
      "Check for hackers" \n
      " {" \n
      "      if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
      "      diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
      "          (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
      "          _x setDamage 1;" \n
      "    };" \n
      " } forEach allUnits;" \n

Forgot, You can either comment this entire section out of dayz_server.pbo>>system>>server_cleanup.fsm or change this:

Code:
  "      if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != (""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

To This:

Code:
  "      if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != (""ParachuteWest"" or ""ParachuteEast"" or ""ParachuteG"" or ""ParachuteC"" )) then {" \n

If you are or have Active Admins, then just comment out the whole section.

Code:
      "Check for hackers" \n
      " {" \n
      "      if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
      "      diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
      "          (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
      "          _x setDamage 1;" \n
      "    };" \n
      " } forEach allUnits;" \n

Forgot, You can either comment this entire section out of dayz_server.pbo>>system>>server_cleanup.fsm or change this:

Code:
  "      if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != (""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

To This:

Code:
  "      if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != (""ParachuteWest"" or ""ParachuteEast"" or ""ParachuteG"" or ""ParachuteC"" )) then {" \n

If you are or have Active Admins, then just comment out the whole section.
That worked! Thank you so much :D I commented that whole section off by the way just if you wanted to know :D Thank you again.

Just had a thought, anyone have any ideas how to lock open chute until a certain height? And/OR Auto open chute at certain height?

Hmm. Now that's interesting. I watch my HiveLog while I debug and can see the saving of their world space and gear. I have had reports (HALO Spawn not implemented yet) that the HMMV and The little-birds aren't saving regardless.

Is it all vehicles?

Hmm. Now that's interesting. I watch my HiveLog while I debug and can see the saving of their world space and gear. I have had reports (HALO Spawn not implemented yet) that the HMMV and The little-birds aren't saving regardless.

Is it all vehicles?
Yes it is. I tried with helicopters, trucks, etc

Interesting. I will test this further and let you know.
I decided to delete my server pbo and mission file and do this script first. I added the halo jump and vehicles saved but when you open chute it closes around 5 seconds later. I will try it again when I am able to access my computer. Again thanks for your help!

I decided to delete my server pbo and mission file and do this script first. I added the halo jump and vehicles saved but when you open chute it closes around 5 seconds later. I will try it again when I am able to access my computer. Again thanks for your help!

Make sure to do this part from my post:
dayz_server.pbo>>compile>>server_updateObject.sqf

Find this:

Code:
if (!_parachuteWest) then {
    if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0") then
    {
        _object_position = getPosATL _object;
            diag_log(format["Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at pos [%2,%3,%4]",
            typeOf _object,
            _object_position select 0,
            _object_position select 1,
            _object_position select 2]);
            _isNotOk = true;
    };
};

Change To (Comment Out)

Code:
/*
if (!_parachuteWest) then {
    if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0") then
    {
        _object_position = getPosATL _object;
            diag_log(format["Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at pos [%2,%3,%4]",
            typeOf _object,
            _object_position select 0,
            _object_position select 1,
            _object_position select 2]);
            _isNotOk = true;
    };
};
*/

Other wise the server deletes the chute and you fall you a very disappointing death :)

Back