HALO Jumps for dayz

Guys do not try installing this yet as it will just annoy all your player base. Noone likes to play for hours to log out and when they come back have to start all over again.

Wait untill somebody finds a solution to the current bugs.

I didnt install the version that makes you spawn but I did install the one that will let you halo jump out of stuff . I find that I can only jump out of the drivers seat or a gunner seat. The passenger will just get out like he is standing up. And so will any of the ride in back options. Im useing this on tavi with the mv22, c130, mi17, uh1h, and the littlebird.
Does anyone have any ideas. Do I need to make it sleep longer?

all i need is to fix the back seat problem im running the scripts from post 54 right now and im trying to add in the fix for the back seat problems from post 106 but i dont know where to put it? he says to put in this

player action [ "eject", vehicle player];
sleep 1;
player removeWeapon "ParachuteWest";
sleep 0.1;
player spawn bis_fnc_halo;
player setvelocity [0,120*0.8,0];
player setdir 0;

but i dont know where i should call it from? any ideas?

I dont want the spawns right now as there seem to be tomany problems with them. so just the jump part.

Put that code in but still haveing issues with the passenger and back seat. Should we increase the sleep time? I think I have it in the right spot but not sure. If you want I can upload my mission pbo. The problem happens with the c130 the uh1h the mv22 the mi17 and the little bird. They just step out and fall standing up. Really just wnt the jump portion working since there seems to be so many problems with the spawn.

i assume you have commented out your 49th line in your scripts
Sorry but i never really mess around with scripts.txt and never have problems with them, so i dont know how to comment out line 48? How do i comment out lines. Thanks

Got it to work

Hi, I'm reading this thread for HALO jump till yesterday, i have modified the different files (delete anti-hack, add all parachute to object_monitor, edit player_monitor in dayz_code and in mission file etc...) and i still got instant kill as soon as i open the parachute... :(
I don't use BattleEye.
Someone has got an idee for me ?... Thanks

PS : i'm running Dayz 1.7.6.1.
Thanks again.

blender how did you solve the jumping out of c130 or ospreay. i can only get it to run out of the gunners seats on a chopper but when i do it from the other seats like back seat or the passanger seat it makes them jump out standing up and there is no option to open the chute

blender how did you solve the jumping out of c130 or ospreay. i can only get it to run out of the gunners seats on a chopper but when i do it from the other seats like back seat or the passanger seat it makes them jump out standing up and there is no option to open the chute
That's wierd normally your not suposed to Halo jump from gunner seats only passanger seats, check all your files if you have done it correctly

would you be able to take a look at them if put them in drop box for you blender? im not that good at coding but i have managed to get some custom things into my server just this one is not working correctly.

Hi, I'm reading this thread for HALO jump till yesterday, i have modified the different files (delete anti-hack, add all parachute to object_monitor, edit player_monitor in dayz_code and in mission file etc...) and i still got instant kill as soon as i open the parachute... :(
I don't use BattleEye.
Someone has got an idee for me ?... Thanks

PS : i'm running Dayz 1.7.6.1.
Thanks again.

I'm also running into this problem, I don't suppose anybody found a fix for this?

Alright there is a reason why you dont use the defaults in server_cleanup.fsm

Code:
"//Check for hackers" \n
      " {" \n
      "      if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
      "        diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
      "          (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
      "          _x setDamage 1;" \n
      "    };" \n

This is what kills people, see it says ParachuteWest and detects it as a hacker and kill you. Just delete that

So does anyone have any idea how to make it so I can jump out of c130s or ospreys with out the player just falling to the ground standing up and dieing withno option to open the chute? Still looking for an answer on this I have googled it to death.

Alright there is a reason why you dont use the defaults in server_cleanup.fsm

Code:
"//Check for hackers" \n
      " {" \n
      "      if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
      "        diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
      "          (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
      "          _x setDamage 1;" \n
      "    };" \n

This is what kills people, see it says ParachuteWest and detects it as a hacker and kill you. Just delete that
thanks man, I appreciate the help

All our players get the option to Halo Jump, but only a lucky few get the option to Pull Chute...

Any ideas why?

I have installed as shown, and have removed the anti-hack from the cleanup...

There is a script that you need to add in to your server on like page 4 about half way down. It took me a while to find it. Im on my phone now when I get to a computer I will post it and let you know. It seems like it was only causeing problems for players that were in the back seat for me before I added it is this the same problem for you

Yes, as far as I am aware it only is an issue if you are jumping from the backseat...

Is this the code you are talking about?

Code:
if (!isDedicated) then {
    [] spawn {
        waitUntil { !isNil ("dayzLoginRecord") and  !(player getVariable ["humanity",0] > 5000 and typeOf player == "Survivor2_DZ") and !(player getVariable ["humanity",0] < -2000 and (typeOf player == "Survivor2_DZ" or typeOf player == "SurvivorW2_DZ") ) and !(player getVariable ["humanity",0] > 0 and (typeOf player == "Bandit1_DZ" or typeOf player == "BanditW1_DZ") ) };

if (dayzPlayerLogin2 select 2) then
        {
            [player, 1000] spawn bis_fnc_halo;
        };
    };
};

Back