Krixes - Self Bloodbag Script

No, I asked if it works for Namalsk version 0.75 because there is no Namalsk Version 1.7.7.1. However, version 0.75 requires DayZ version 1.7.7.1 to run. I should have been more specific but I was expecting a reply from someone who has tested it on Namalsk and so would naturally know this. That being said, I'll give it a shot thanks.

Well I'm sorry for snapping, I've never run a Namalsk server so version numbers of that map don't mean a thing to me, it's rare for any map other than Chernarus to support the latest version of DayZ so I just assumed it probably didn't. Though as I said, it doesn't actually matter what DayZ version that map uses, so long as you take your own fn_selfActions from the map's dayz_code.pbo instead of the one attached to his post.

Its all water under the bridge as far as Im concerned. I seriously read the thing like 50 times thinking I just missed something. As I said no one plays namalsk so I shouldn't have expected you to know. BTW if you haven't played namalsk, check it out! Great survival map. This is actually my buddies server ( I run Chernarus) but I admin and basically take care of his server. Give it a shot sometime! Im gonna give this a shot it looks easy but Im sure I'll find some way to mess it up. When you say used my Self actions, should I just copy paste it? Or do I copy paste it then delete it from its current location? Or am I way off?
EDIT- ok maybe I had that backwards Im supposed too add the code to the self actions sqf. But which instructions should I follow. What does he mean by new mission or existing custom mission?
IP
198.27.81.171:2382

Open the dayz_cobe.pbo in your @namalsk folder (or whatever it's called), find the fn_selfActions.sqf and copy it to the custom folder in your mission file. Then close your dayz_code.pbo and leave it totally alone, never edit things in there or it will cause problems.

I'll check out Namalsk at some point then thanks, a couple of my friends have played it and quite like it, I'm more of an Oring fan just now though haha.

Open the dayz_cobe.pbo in your @namalsk folder (or whatever it's called), find the fn_selfActions.sqf and copy it to the custom folder in your mission file. Then close your dayz_code.pbo and leave it totally alone, never edit things in there or it will cause problems.

I'll check out Namalsk at some point then thanks, a couple of my friends have played it and quite like it, I'm more of an Oring fan just now though haha.

I'll have to check that out... ok so I ran into a road block pretty fast. My server provider (vilayer) unpack all of your mission and server pbo's for you into a folder called vilayercodecustom. From there most of the stuff is just SQF that you can edit and save using something like filezilla and bam, no unpacking/repacking etc. Usually very nice and easy... however Im in my missions folder and can't find an fn selfactions anywhere.. I know exactly where it should be from my Chernarus server, but the only thing under my mission is my debug, another little nametag mod, and my mission.sqm, my init, and my description.ext..... so now Im freaking lost. cant find the thing anywhere.. is it possible I need to make one somehow?

Since its compatible with the latest chernarus version, is it possible its using the fn selfactions out of the chernarus missions folder?

Also, when I look under my @DayzNamalskservercustom... the only thing in there is a folder called addons and inside of that is my server.pbo and nothing else

Ok well I just opened up my Chernarus server, and it would appear that the Namalsk server is missing a ton of stuff my chernarus server has.. My chernarus has an @Dayz which is where all the PBO's are housed.. but going further Ive got something like this
VilayerCodeCustom > missions > dayz.Chernarus > dayz_code > compile > fn_Selfactions.sqf..... none of which is currently there on my Namalsk server.. but I can't imagine theres no Dayz code pbo anywhere?
So the real question.. can I copy my Chernarus self actions to my namalsk server???

This works for any map. Read the instructions again as you have put the call for compiles.sqf in the wrong place.

directions state
add this just before progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

I added it right before it like this how is this wrong
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;

IT WORKS !!
Thank you !

Great, I'm glad! :)

I'll have to check that out... ok so I ran into a road block pretty fast. My server provider (vilayer) unpack all of your mission and server pbo's for you into a folder called vilayercodecustom. From there most of the stuff is just SQF that you can edit and save using something like filezilla and bam, no unpacking/repacking etc. Usually very nice and easy... however Im in my missions folder and can't find an fn selfactions anywhere.. I know exactly where it should be from my Chernarus server, but the only thing under my mission is my debug, another little nametag mod, and my mission.sqm, my init, and my description.ext..... so now Im freaking lost. cant find the thing anywhere.. is it possible I need to make one somehow?

Since its compatible with the latest chernarus version, is it possible its using the fn selfactions out of the chernarus missions folder?

Also, when I look under my @DayzNamalskservercustom... the only thing in there is a folder called addons and inside of that is my server.pbo and nothing else

No, sorry you misunderstood, you open the @namalsk (or whatever) on YOUR PC, not on the server. Take the file you need and copy it over to your servers mission file. :)

directions state
add this just before progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

I added it right before it like this how is this wrong
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;

Yes, it does state that, look again at where you've added it. You've put it before 0.1, not 1.0. :p

Help me please. :/

The install process is no different.

Well I tried the way it says on here http://opendayz.net/threads/krixes-self-bloodbag-script.12288/ but it doesn't work.

And there is no .pbo, dayz_mission.pbo only this folder : dayz_1.chernarus in MPMissions folder

3oom.png

No, sorry you misunderstood, you open the @namalsk (or whatever) on YOUR PC, not on the server. Take the file you need and copy it over to your servers mission file. :)

fuck me really??? lmfao. ok gonna get this done thanks bro. someone give this guy something for his efforts

fuck me really??? lmfao. ok gonna get this done thanks bro. someone give this guy something for his efforts

HAHAHA! Thanks man :p Hope you get it working.

ahhh I see thats my problem I bet. I used the attached fn_selfActions.sqf and not my own for my taviana running DAYZ 1.7.7.1 I will try this later I hope it works
is that why you said I put it in the wrong spot ???
then maybe the tent sleep heal script will work also

Im afraid your not alone I did the same thing....

ahhh I see thats my problem I bet. I used the attached fn_selfActions.sqf and not my own for my taviana running DAYZ 1.7.7.1 I will try this later I hope it works
is that why you said I put it in the wrong spot ???
then maybe the tent sleep heal script will work also

Yeah don't use the attached fn_selfActions. But when I said about the wrong place I meant you put the call above 0.1 instead of above 1.0 :)

He meant that you need to look further down the list. At the top you will the 0.1, then 0.2, and so on until you find 1.0. Paste above that line.

got it working now tent heal and self bb Thankz alot...
now If I could just get loot to spawn where i want it too like in custom buildings
and maybe have auto heal and cure infection at hospitals
I would still want more lol....

got it working now tent heal and self bb Thankz alot...
now If I could just get loot to spawn where i want it too like in custom buildings
and maybe have auto heal and cure infection at hospitals
I would still want more lol....

I'm glad it's working for you. :)
I know what you mean, I'm forever in search of new scripts to keep things interesting haha.

btw I did get this working, thought I should at least pop back in and mention that. I honestly had no idea about those PBO's hidden away on the client side.. pretty cool stuff.... Rosska do you have AI on your server?

Back