Krixes - Self Bloodbag Script

ok im infected lol how do i cure this or will it wear off?
The infection is curable by antibiotics found in a lot of different places. Check the hospitals. :p

Doesnt work for me:( Using Namalsk!
This doesn't give me a lot of information lol, did you make sure you used the fn_selfactions that came with Namalsk as I know they use a custom one. You may try that and if it still does not work let me see your pbo.

This doesn't give me a lot of information lol, did you make sure you used the fn_selfactions that came with Namalsk as I know they use a custom one. You may try that and if it still does not work let me see your pbo.

Thanks for the reaction. Where can i find the fn_selfactions.sqf for Namalsk?

Thanks for the reaction. Where can i find the fn_selfactions.sqf for Namalsk?
You can find it here........

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZ_Namalsk_@DayZ\Addons\dayz_code.pbo

It's under compiles.

btw your install description is very nice and easily understandable !

Thank u again Krixes for doing this nice work !

Hallo, erstmal Danke für das Script, es Funktioniert super bis auf und da liegt unser Problem. Wir haben Chernarus Epoch bei uns laufen und können nun an den Fahrzeugen nichts mehr demontieren auch Cargo und etc. fuktioniert nicht mehr.
muss man da irgendwas anders einfügen?

Danke im Vorraus

Hallo, erstmal Danke für das Script, es Funktioniert super bis auf und da liegt unser Problem. Wir haben Chernarus Epoch bei uns laufen und können nun an den Fahrzeugen nichts mehr demontieren auch Cargo und etc. fuktioniert nicht mehr.
muss man da irgendwas anders einfügen?

Danke im Vorraus
Hallo, hier ist der Fehler, dass DayZ Epoch mit eigenen benutzerdefinierten fn_selfactions.sqf kommt. Sie müssen das eine vom dayz_code.pbo im DayZ Epoch Addons Ordner und folgen Sie die benutzerdefinierte fn_selfactions.sqf Teil meiner Installationsanleitung.

Es ist ein bisschen schwer, wenn Sie nicht wissen, eine Menge der Programmierung. Nehmen Sie sich Zeit, und ich bin sicher, Sie werden es bekommen.

@Krixes

Oke, still dont work for me. Can i send you a PM with my mission pbo?
Yes that would be fine. :)

wo finde ich denn auf dem server bei epoch die missions. pbo?
oder meinst du die normale dayz_private_1.epoch.chernarus.pbo? weil da drin ist keine fn_selfActions.sqf.

wo finde ich denn auf dem server bei epoch die missions. pbo?
oder meinst du die normale dayz_private_1.epoch.chernarus.pbo? weil da drin ist keine fn_selfActions.sqf.
Es wird in den Client-Dateien auf Ihrem Computer installiert ist. Normalerweise ist es unter C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead \ @ DayZ_Epoch \ Addons und ist in einem PBO aufgerufen dayz_code.pbo und innen, dass in einem Ordner namens compiles.

Hoffe, das hilft. :)

i need help, i did all the above for Installation Instructions For new dayz_mission.pbo:
first i got a warning message about compile but fiex that. but i cant get the scroll menu ingame so i can give myself blood i need help

i need help, i did all the above for Installation Instructions For new dayz_mission.pbo:
first i got a warning message about compile but fiex that. but i cant get the scroll menu ingame so i can give myself blood i need help

You will need to let me see your dayz_mission.pbo... much easier to fix errors that way.:)

where can i send you the pbo?
You may upload it in a new post here, or you may upload it to any file hosting service and give me the link. You may also send me a private message with the link to any file hosting service (if you dont want your pbo public). You cannot upload items directly to this website in the messenger, only on posts in the forums.

Got this working well... Noticed one thing for some who say they have follow all directions but it is not working. IF you have the blood bag pre-exsisting in your pack you need to drop it and pick back up. For some reason it does not notice it if the bag was already there.

I added this in with your 30 sec anim timer and 4k blood replenish with the following tweaks.. 5 minute timer on use.. 50% infection chance.. 500 blood loss DOT on infection.. 150 Humanity LOST on use of blood bag. I'm thinking that with the humanity loss you are both drinking the blood and hanging it.. we have zombays.. may as we have vamps also.. lol..Considering adjusting the medic animation timer to be started as medic, followed by eat/drink animation/sounds. Just not sure how if at all it will effect the outcome of the heal.

I suppose the animation is not all that important, but the loss of humanity seems off if you are actually bandaging yourself and not somehow drinking the blood also.

Got this working well... Noticed one thing for some who say they have follow all directions but it is not working. IF you have the blood bag pre-exsisting in your pack you need to drop it and pick back up. For some reason it does not notice it if the bag was already there.

I added this in with your 30 sec anim timer and 4k blood replenish with the following tweaks.. 5 minute timer on use.. 50% infection chance.. 500 blood loss DOT on infection.. 150 Humanity LOST on use of blood bag. I'm thinking that with the humanity loss you are both drinking the blood and hanging it.. we have zombays.. may as we have vamps also.. lol..Considering adjusting the medic animation timer to be started as medic, followed by eat/drink animation/sounds. Just not sure how if at all it will effect the outcome of the heal.

I suppose the animation is not all that important, but the loss of humanity seems off if you are actually bandaging yourself and not somehow drinking the blood also.
Quite the interesting idea you have there! lol:)

Back