Krixes - Self Bloodbag Script

works for me on chearnus map

but i need help with this:
im using a script so that the gun icon starts flashing if u move in game( to decrese combat loggeres )
so to use the self bloodbag playeres need stop and not move for 30 seconds

can u tell me what i need to edit here so that the script ignores the flashing gun icon

Code:
if (dayz_combat == 1) then { // Check if in combat
    cutText [format["You are in Combat and cannot give yourself a Bloodbag"], "PLAIN DOWN"]; //display text at bottom center of screen when in combat
} else {

thx

works for me on chearnus map

but i need help with this:
im using a script so that the gun icon starts flashing if u move in game( to decrese combat loggeres )
so to use the self bloodbag playeres need stop and not move for 30 seconds

can u tell me what i need to edit here so that the script ignores the flashing gun icon

Code:
if (dayz_combat == 1) then { // Check if in combat
    cutText [format["You are in Combat and cannot give yourself a Bloodbag"], "PLAIN DOWN"]; //display text at bottom center of screen when in combat
} else {

thx
Literally remove that line and the closing "};" and thats it!:)

Any way to add a countdown timer while you're self bloodbagging? I get complaints that it's "bugged" because the animation repeats over and over. I have mine set for 60 seconds.

Can you add a little guide to Epich users? I don't have any dayz_mission.pbo, my missions are in MPfolder and they are not into a pbo file. Also the " fn_selfActions.sqf" is compiled into the dayz_code.pbo in another different folder.
I tried the most logic ways but didn't work =( can you give me a hand bud? I would like to have this in my server!

Can you add a little guide to Epich users? I don't have any dayz_mission.pbo, my missions are in MPfolder and they are not into a pbo file. Also the " fn_selfActions.sqf" is compiled into the dayz_code.pbo in another different folder.
I tried the most logic ways but didn't work =( can you give me a hand bud? I would like to have this in my server!
Well I don't have the Epoch files downloaded as of this moment in time, but I can tell you the process is still the same regardless of where the files are located. :p They may be in different locations but the bottom line is you need a compiles pointing to your custom fn_selfActions.sqf being stored in the mission folder which you need to take from the original Epoch files and then modify to include my changes.

PBO's are just a glorified folder is all and they work the same folder form or .pbo form.(Unless they are signed):)

Any way to add a countdown timer while you're self bloodbagging? I get complaints that it's "bugged" because the animation repeats over and over. I have mine set for 60 seconds.
Adding a countdown timer will require me to post a long page of modifications for me to make you better understand how to add them in. If you want you can send me your mission.pbo and I will change it for you so I don't have to type a wall of text. :D

This is working perfectly on my Reality Server. Thank you.

One query though, is it possible to make the option to bloodbag always be the lowest option in the list? It is appearing halfway through other menu options like getting into a car or looting a corpse?

This is working perfectly on my Reality Server. Thank you.

One query though, is it possible to make the option to bloodbag always be the lowest option in the list? It is appearing halfway through other menu options like getting into a car or looting a corpse?
You will have to play around with the 5 in the custom code added to the fn_selfActions.sqf to get it to change around positions.

Hi Krixes,

I followed your guide, three times, and I keep getting the "Custom/Script compiles.sqf" error message.

Any fixes for this???

Is this part "create a new empty file called compiles.sqf inside." a sqf file or just a regular notepad file?
Any other things that could be wrong? I think i've done exactly as you've posted it.

I've tried everything from 1-9 and it seems to only be able to move it to the top ( using 9 ) but not to the bottom. Any thoughts?

I added Panadur's tweak, so this can only be done in hospitals, and it's been a bloodbath on my Namalsk server after an EVR event.

Thank you Krixes.

Mine works for me, But almost everyone who logs in game says theres no option, you gotta scroll for like 20 minutes to see it appear, then it dissapears in a micro-second, gotta be lucky to catch it, Any known fixes this?

Hi Krixes,

I followed your guide, three times, and I keep getting the "Custom/Script compiles.sqf" error message.

Any fixes for this???

Is this part "create a new empty file called compiles.sqf inside." a sqf file or just a regular notepad file?
Any other things that could be wrong? I think i've done exactly as you've posted it.
The compiles.sqf is a .sqf file and should not be a text file. Another thing to watch for is to make sure the spelling is correct and the capitalization actually makes a difference.

I added Panadur's tweak, so this can only be done in hospitals, and it's been a bloodbath on my Namalsk server after an EVR event.

Thank you Krixes.
Haha, that sounds mighty entertaining! Your welcome bud!:) Also where is this tweak located?

I've tried everything from 1-9 and it seems to only be able to move it to the top ( using 9 ) but not to the bottom. Any thoughts?
Try using a negative number like -6.

Had script working then it stopped. ive tried everything. Any suggestions?

Here is link to my file....
http://www.zombiebattalion.net/dayz_1822.chernarus.rar
You have way to many compiles going on pointing at many different fn_selfActions.sqf... I would pick one and modify it to include the changes from all the different ones and also pick one fn_selfActions.sqf and merge all the changes into it as well.

Back