Krixes - Self Bloodbag Script

Ok people wanted this so i tryed to add it again and something i did is keeping it from working and my tow working. I got the fn_selfactions from my @dayzEpoch folder didnt use one one here. I have thebloodbag files here ftp://###.###.##.##/Epoch/Chernarus/Scripts , in that folder i also have kh_actions and kh_vehicle_refuel for my refuel scripts. My mod i have on my server are refuel, tow\lift, sarge ai , safezone traders, admin base bubble and they work out of they chernarus folder. I also have a my init.sqf file in the chernarus folder its not inside a file named dayz_mission.pbo , i am renting from dayzpriv. The only .pbo file on the ftp site is in its own folder ftp://###.###.##.##/Epoch/Server Pbo/addons/day_zserver.pbo . The selfbloodbag I have sayz version 1.4 i dont know if thats current version or not, according to commander I am running 1.0.2.5 and 1.62.103718 i dont know if those are out of date but thats what came on the server and dont really mind. im having hard enough trouble with this than update to a newer epoch.
thanks

I'm afraid that your paths don't really make a huge amount of sense. I'd have to see your mission file structure to see where you've gone wrong.

Ok, the paths all look fine. So what is the actual problem you are having? Sorry, your first post was a little confusing.

Is the option just not showing in game? Or is it showing but not doing anything? Do you have a blood bag in your inventory?

Can you upload your mission folder somewhere and link it to me please so I can take a look through it? I don't see how self blood could cause a problem with either of those things.

You can upload it to something like dropbox or media fire and link me to it.
Just the Chernarus folder is what I'd need to see. :)

Yeah i reread the install and noticed compiles didnt go with the custom fn_selfactions so i removed it but it still didnt fix bloodbag for me, the provider is upgrading epoch servers to 1.0.3 so i will just start fresh, it just seems im always doing something where tow/lift conflicts with bloodbag whenever i have them on at the same time

so on thread number #806 rosska answeed a question for me for my epoch server, saying i must open up my epoch folder,heres where i get lost im using dayz.st and i get a mission and server pbo none have the epochaddons dayz folder. and how is it that if i change my personnal dayz addon code it will work on the server? when i only upload my mission and or server pbo? any advice SRRY edited this 30min later (i totally missed where you said copy so my steps were, starting at epoch under addons, unpack dayzcode pbo opend compiles and copyed and pasted my fn_self actions script placed the krixes under the can do, re read the article online, made a folder made an compiles.sqf with the code in it copyed the player_sbb sqf and put in the epoch fn_selfactions im going to load the new pbo in tomorrow, still wondering if i need the compiles sqf but it looks like it does since the server traders needs very simaler codeing that was there when i got the default anyway thanks again

so this still does not work i can use traders,and selfbloodbag come up but when i click it in game it says script custom\player_selfbloodbag.sqf not found, so i found the call for that script in th fn_selfactions and looking in my scripts folder i seen my sqf was named player_selfbloodbag.sqf without the custom and slachmark. so i changed the call in the fn_selfactions under krixes selfblood script...still get same message about script player_selfbloodbag.sqf not found?? its right there in my scripts folder im not sure what to do at this point but its stuck on the actual action of selfblood bag for some reson

so this still does not work i can use traders,and selfbloodbag come up but when i click it in game it says script custom\player_selfbloodbag.sqf not found, so i found the call for that script in th fn_selfactions and looking in my scripts folder i seen my sqf was named player_selfbloodbag.sqf without the custom and slachmark. so i changed the call in the fn_selfactions under krixes selfblood script...still get same message about script player_selfbloodbag.sqf not found?? its right there in my scripts folder im not sure what to do at this point but its stuck on the actual action of selfblood bag for some reson

custom\player_selfBloodbag.sqf means the file 'player_selfBloodbag.sqf' is located in the folder named 'custom'... If you have it in the directory 'scripts', then you need to change the path in fn_selfactions to 'scripts\player_selfBloodbag.sqf'.

yep just figured out myself after lookin at the internet page for the script again and noticing my sarge AI exec you are the shit rosska never would have got SBB started without ya

Can anyone tell me how to right click on the blood bag from BB, rather than the pulley, thanks to this script authors to provide self blood bag, but anyone who has thought more convenient right-click blood bags for their own BB?. sorry, my English is poor, I hope everyone can help me, please

Can anyone tell me how to right click on the blood bag from BB, rather than the pulley, thanks to this script authors to provide self blood bag, but anyone who has thought more convenient right-click blood bags for their own BB?. sorry, my English is poor, I hope everyone can help me, please

sorry , color I don't no ,
Can anyone tell me how to right click on the blood bag from BB. Rather than the pulley,thanks to this script authors to provide self blood bag,but anyone who has thought more convenient right-click blood bags for their own BB? .Sorry, IM English is poor, I hope erveryone can help me.please

sorry , color I don't no ,
Can anyone tell me how to right click on the blood bag from BB. Rather than the pulley,thanks to this script authors to provide self blood bag,but anyone who has thought more convenient right-click blood bags for their own BB? .Sorry, IM English is poor, I hope erveryone can help me.please
Try This

Back