Possible Nuke script / fallout like experience on server?

ah that sounds like my kinda script too sheep , you gots da best ideas!
nuke related missions ... hmmmm could also do something with air raids and EVR maybe im getting too big of ideas lol ... would be like a post apocalyptic warzone where the army is blasting the infected island makes kinda the whole map like a mission to stay alive (and or have a mission goal to send a radio transmission or something to stop the bombs) :p.... thinking out loud sorry lol

if i could PM you nick would , i tried start a conversation with you but i cant, you can always get me on my TS
tscan2.vilayer.com:9988

Been working with this to make a side mission to stop nuke launching. No "real" progress yet but I'm hopeful
most scripts have some sort of variable set to determine when the mission finishes, you could do a timer and if at the end of that timer the mission is still running....boom

Been working with this to make a side mission to stop nuke launching. No "real" progress yet but I'm hopeful

That interests me quite a bit. I have been using this in Arma 3 and I have it working like a charm. I am pretty sure I could work this into DayZ as a mission if you want to collaborate a bit.

That interests me quite a bit. I have been using this in Arma 3 and I have it working like a charm. I am pretty sure I could work this into DayZ as a mission if you want to collaborate a bit.
im not the greateset collaborator, i tend to wander off and do my own thing but ill post code and we can work on it together if you like.

Also i have the mission (epoch Event) firing off but has many issues

EDIT: finally figured out timers! testing now,

also totally unrelated but the repack (0.11) now includes a FUN admin script parachuting cows! (not on git yet)

Last edited:
lol i just realised that the nuke uses a sheep to spawn in at target :p

Code:
_unit = createAgent ["Sheep", [4000,4000,0], [], 0, "FORM"];_unit setVehicleInit _do;processInitCommands;deleteVehicle _unit;

bloody love it!
so next time you see a lone sheep in afield, think twice and maybe start running! :p

ok i have it working as a EPOCH EVENT! (just nukes electro every 5 min at moment :p)
also added it to my admin menu
now to make an option to disable the nuke (easy done just set true/false var and a timer :p )

I used to have a working one that I built into infiSTAR but it was terribly laggy and most players just assume its a hacker and quit.

There was once a nuke script on armaholic. I did eventually add it into epoch.

You had to reach a building somewhere ontop of a field and go inside and hit the control panel

It would then open the map where you wanted to drop the nuke.

Only problem I remember was that it probably killed the trader options or people couldn't get into vehicles. I can't recall if I completed the tweaking tho. But it is possible.

There was once a nuke script on armaholic. I did eventually add it into epoch.

You had to reach a building somewhere ontop of a field and go inside and hit the control panel

It would then open the map where you wanted to drop the nuke.

Only problem I remember was that it probably killed the trader options or people couldn't get into vehicles. I can't recall if I completed the tweaking tho. But it is possible.
yep but the issue was getting the nuke to sync for all players, some could see the explosions some couldnt, etc

That wasn't my issue. All players could see and expirience it. Anyone outside would fall unconcious outside of blast radius.

Unless you were inside a building outside of radius.

I'll try to get I touch with the guy I helped to do it. I'm guessing it should still be in one of old my conversations.

Back