R3F Logistics help

Hey folks, i installed the script and somehow got it working immediately.. The only thing is that only some vehicles are able of towing which i wanted to change so i added the vehicles which spawn on my server (Epoch 1.0.2.3) but so far that doesn't do it.
As I'm pretty new to scripting that was just a thought i had and i'd be happy if someone could give me directions to the proper way to do this.

Hello all, I installed this script and its working great but my vehicles after towing them disappear and go back to the original location.Anyone have any idea why this is happening? I have the scripts disabled for vehicle teleporting and its still not saving them after restart.

Got this finally working after FAQdaWorld saved me from all the trouble I was having with it. After I got it working I added in the auto refill stations and piXel's server side addin which are included in the attached pbo. I'll upload my mission pbo for others that are having trouble. I have edited the R3F files to the point where only towing is active. I will upload my scripts.txt as well.

To edit the R3F vehicles that can tow/ lift script/ cargo. You can find the file to do that in R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_LOG\addons_config\arma2_CO_ objects.sqf

R3F Logistics
Addin (Server Side)
Auto Refill Stations

This worked perfectly for me! I was getting really frustrated trying to make R3F Lift and Tow work on my server. Many thanks Inkko!

:)

Its saying that i cannot edit or play this mission because it is dependent on items that have been deleted. what do i do?

Back