R3F Logistics help

I'm sorry I got to ask again, I already have a heli lift script(BTC i think), but not this one, is there a simple car tow I could add to mine, or someone please explain how i can just use the car tow part of this script, either would make me very happy.
Thanks

You could add another check where it checks if the vehicle is locked before adding the option to players to beable to tow/lift it.

The R3F script includes several scripts bundled into one. You are able to cut out the artillery portion but it still contains towing, heli lift, ect. If you leave the portions blank where you define what is active those portions of the script will be ignored since they have no vehicles/ objects defined in the setup.

Do you know how to add this to taviana epoch? I added like the page said but it kept me from being able to join the server.. I also want to add auto refuel if someone could point me in that direction as well You guys are great at figuring things out and I cant get any help anywhere else.

Do you know how to add this to taviana epoch? I added like the page said but it kept me from being able to join the server.. I also want to add auto refuel if someone could point me in that direction as well You guys are great at figuring things out and I cant get any help anywhere else.

Have you checked your RPT log to see what its getting stuck at?

This is just the first part of it But it continues on telling me of conflicting addons like here
Item str_stad listed twice
Item str_bori listed twice
Item str_krakov listed twice
Item STR_ACTIONS_BUILD listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Conflicting addon CABuildings in 'ca\buildings\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\buildings\'
Conflicting addon A_Crane_02 in 'ca\buildings2\a_crane_02\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\buildings2\a_crane_02\'
Conflicting addon CAHouseBlock_D in 'ca\buildings2\houseblocks\houseblock_d\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\buildings2\houseblocks\houseblock_d\'
Conflicting addon Misc_PowerStation in 'ca\buildings2\misc_powerstation\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\buildings2\misc_powerstation\'
Conflicting addon Ind_Shed_02 in 'ca\buildings2\ind_shed_02\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\buildings2\ind_shed_02\'

then some of this

Updating base class NonStrategic->House, by taviana\paf_stad_obj\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_pbaflgoals/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class ->UAZ_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UAZ_Unarmed_Base/
Updating base class ->Ural_Base_withTurret, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ural_Base/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SkodaBase/
Updating base class ->Skodabase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/hilux1_civil_1_open/
Updating base class ->House, by tavi\tavi\ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/
Updating base class ->House, by tavi\tavi\ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/
Updating base class ->Camp_base, by tavi\tavi\ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class ->SUV_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\suv\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUV_TK_CIV_EP1/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.cpp/RscDisplayStart/
Cannot delete class CA_DebriefingInfo, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).
Cannot delete class CA_DebriefingInfo, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.cpp/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.cpp/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

then a few of these

19:22:44 String STR_noviboc not found
19:22:48 SW keep height animation used for taviana\chod\sidewalkshortend.p3d
19:22:48 SW keep height animation used for taviana\chod\sidewalkclearlong.p3d
19:22:49 SW keep height animation used for taviana\misk\seno_balik.p3d
19:22:49 taviana\budovy\huge_block_geo.p3d: house, config class missing
19:22:49 taviana\silnice\semafor.p3d: house, config class missing

Id post the whole thing on here but its very long and not all of it is showing fails since I took it out and restarted and its been working just fine since I removed it all.

I though perhaps it was calling the wrong file like somewhere its telling it to look for a new compiles.sqf instead of the one that's actually got all of the correct code in it?? Im new to this But ive managed to get self blood working and before epoch I had installed vehicle salvaging and freds frequency machine as well as swap seats for helis while flying but tbh that was all fairly simple straightforward stuff and this looked like it would be too what is it like 5 - 10 lines ive actually got to add to my init and description.sqf files then copy the folder over but I cant do it apparently lol thanks for any help you can offer

This is just the first part of it But it continues on telling me of conflicting addons like here
Item str_stad listed twice
Item str_bori listed twice
Item str_krakov listed twice
Item STR_ACTIONS_BUILD listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Conflicting addon CABuildings in 'ca\buildings\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\buildings\'
Conflicting addon A_Crane_02 in 'ca\buildings2\a_crane_02\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\buildings2\a_crane_02\'
Conflicting addon CAHouseBlock_D in 'ca\buildings2\houseblocks\houseblock_d\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\buildings2\houseblocks\houseblock_d\'
Conflicting addon Misc_PowerStation in 'ca\buildings2\misc_powerstation\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\buildings2\misc_powerstation\'
Conflicting addon Ind_Shed_02 in 'ca\buildings2\ind_shed_02\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\buildings2\ind_shed_02\'

then some of this

Updating base class NonStrategic->House, by taviana\paf_stad_obj\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_pbaflgoals/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class ->UAZ_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UAZ_Unarmed_Base/
Updating base class ->Ural_Base_withTurret, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ural_Base/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SkodaBase/
Updating base class ->Skodabase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/hilux1_civil_1_open/
Updating base class ->House, by tavi\tavi\ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/
Updating base class ->House, by tavi\tavi\ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/
Updating base class ->Camp_base, by tavi\tavi\ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class ->SUV_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\suv\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUV_TK_CIV_EP1/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.cpp/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.cpp/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.cpp/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

then a few of these

19:22:44 String STR_noviboc not found
19:22:48 SW keep height animation used for taviana\chod\sidewalkshortend.p3d
19:22:48 SW keep height animation used for taviana\chod\sidewalkclearlong.p3d
19:22:49 SW keep height animation used for taviana\misk\seno_balik.p3d

Id post the whole thing on here but its very long and not all of it is showing fails since I took it out and restarted and its been working just fine since I removed it all.

I though perhaps it was calling the wrong file like somewhere its telling it to look for a new compiles.sqf instead of the one that's actually got all of the correct code in it?? Im new to this But ive managed to get self blood working and before epoch I had installed vehicle salvaging and freds frequency machine as well as swap seats for helis while flying but tbh that was all fairly simple straightforward stuff and this looked like it would be too what is it like 5 - 10 lines ive actually got to add to my init and description.sqf files then copy the folder over but I cant do it apparently lol thanks for any help you can offer

It will usually be at the very end of the RPT log, there might be an error of some sorts; error: missing blah blah, base class already defined, or end of config. The end of the RPT will usually tell you what the server is stuck on and is causing it to not function correctly.

19:36:31 taviana\silnice\semafor.p3d: house, config class missing
19:36:31 ca\misc\piskoviste.p3d: house, config class missing
19:36:31 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
19:36:32 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
19:36:34 taviana\budovy\helfenburk\helfenburk_zed.p3d: house, config class missing
19:36:34 taviana\budovy\helfenburk\helfenburk_budova2.p3d: house, config class missing
19:36:34 taviana\budovy\helfenburk\helfenburk_brana.p3d: house, config class missing
19:36:34 taviana\budovy\helfenburk\helfenburk.p3d: house, config class missing
19:36:34 taviana\budovy\helfenburk\helfenburk_cimburi.p3d: house, config class missing
19:36:35 "HIVE: Starting"

That's the end of the log where the error was

19:36:31 ca\misc\piskoviste.p3d: house, config class missing
19:36:32 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
19:36:34 taviana\budovy\helfenburk\helfenburk_zed.p3d: house, config class missing
19:36:34 taviana\budovy\helfenburk\helfenburk_budova2.p3d: house, config class missing
19:36:34 taviana\budovy\helfenburk\helfenburk_brana.p3d: house, config class missing
19:36:34 taviana\budovy\helfenburk\helfenburk.p3d: house, config class missing
19:36:34 taviana\budovy\helfenburk\helfenburk_cimburi.p3d: house, config class missing
19:36:35 "HIVE: Starting"

That's the end of the log where the error was

Are you able to get into the lobby? Just unable to load into the server?

right at one point I was in the lobby but it stuck at downloading server files and sat halfway done for about 10 minutes did this two or three times then it would hang at waiting for host.

right at one point I was in the lobby but it stuck at downloading server files and sat halfway done for about 10 minutes did this two or three times then it would hang at waiting for host.

When you looked at your RPT log did you check it after joining and starting to download the mission file before getting stuck?

Honestly no I didn't look at it until after the fact Id never had issues like this before now so didn't know about this file until now.. I can try and upload th entire file somewhere if that would help at all??

You know come to think of it Ive not seen one heli crash spawn on the map.. Are they supposed to with epoch taviana? Also Ive noticed on the dayzepoch/wiki where they show the init.sqf there are lines there that aren't in min init file.. Does someone have the default pbo's for taviana epoch 1.0.1.5?

Im to the point now that I will pay someone to add the scripts I want to my server. Ive had this thing for 2 weeks almost and have only been playing really playing the last 3 days and its not what I want if interested let me know

Im to the point now that I will pay someone to add the scripts I want to my server. Ive had this thing for 2 weeks almost and have only been playing really playing the last 3 days and its not what I want if interested let me know

I'll help ya out but you don't need to pay me. can you upload your mission pbo somewhere and send me a link?

Need some help with this, I've had players land while in lift mode and the vehicle they have lifted goes into the ground, the issue is that I'm running Epoch and whenever they sell an item that is underground it glitches my market and the market starts spawning vehicles underground,making them useless.Anyone have any idea how to fix this? Thanks ahead of time

Having issues getting this going, cant get towing to show up as an option, is this just not compatible with epoch 1.0.2.1? I got it to work fine with previous issues of Epoch

Back