R3F Logistics help

exchange this file and you should be set.

cheers

Sarge

Attachments

• remorquer_selection.sqf
    4.3 KB · Views: 162
You should already have a mission pbo that is extracted and have opened that folder.

1. In your dayz mission folder open init.sqf and addto the very last line. It should be placed on a new line after the last closing bracket.
Code:
execVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf"

2. Open description.ext and add on a new line above RscText.
Code:
#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_include.h"

class RscTitles
{
#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_rsct_include.h"
};
If you have other scritpts that already define class RscTitles then remove it so that it will look like this.
Code:
#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_include.h"

example position

Code:
aiKills = 1;
diagRadio = 1;
diagHit = 1;

class RscTitles
{
};

class RscText
{
    type = 0;
    idc = -1;
    x = 0;
    y = 0;

3. The attached zip contains the R3F logistics folder that needs to placed in the main directory of your mission folder. the folders main directory should look similar to this then.

R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG (folder)
description.ext
init.sqf
mission.sqm
I cant get heli lift to work but towing works any help?

Hello, I've been trying to get the R3F logistics working and upon connecting to the server I'm getting a script restriction #254, I'm using the same scripts.txt as Inkko and the same mission.pbo except configured as my own, would anyone mind taking a look at my .pbo and scripts to see what's wrong?

Attachments

• scripts.txt
    45.6 KB · Views: 12
  • dayz_mission.pbo
    163.2 KB · Views: 11
Are you running a chernarus server? which host do you use? and what does your scripts.log say about the kick?

#254 sounds like the problem I had for a while, where it had to do with the vehicle list having something it didn't like.

You would need to look in your scripts.log to see what it is kicking you for to solve the problem.

Hello, sorry it took me a while to get back here is the scripts.log message i am recieving upon logging in to my server:

waitUntil {!isNil "R3F_LOG_PUBVAR_point_attache"}"
13.04.2013 00:25:51: Camerone - #254 ""Motorcycle", 3],
["2S6M_Tunguska", 10],
["M113_Base", 12],
["M1A1", 5],
["M2A2_Base", 15],
["MLRS", 8],
["T34", 5],
["T55_Base""

I got the R3F to work. But sometimes I can/can't see the tow/lift option. When I can't see the option other people can. Is there a reason why?

Hello, sorry it took me a while to get back here is the scripts.log message i am recieving upon logging in to my server:

waitUntil {!isNil "R3F_LOG_PUBVAR_point_attache"}"
13.04.2013 00:25:51: Camerone - #254 ""Motorcycle", 3],
["2S6M_Tunguska", 10],
["M113_Base", 12],
["M1A1", 5],
["M2A2_Base", 15],
["MLRS", 8],
["T34", 5],
["T55_Base""
That is caused by certain vehicles it doesn't like. The file you need to change to fix the issue is: R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_LOG\addons_config\arma2_C o_Objects.sqf

Hello, im trying to get the R3F to work, i have a little problem with the config.sqf, shall i just remove "// e.g" that is infront of
Code:
R3F_LOG_CFG_remorqueurs =
[
    // e.g. : "MyTowingVehicleClassName1", "MyTowingVehicleClassName2"
];
?

If you use Gotcha, it will catch you for setpos when you drop a vehicle that is heli lifted. You can remove that filter from Gotcha but I think that would make it also stop catching teleporters.

@Stig
The dayz_instance refers to the bliss database number, my bliss database is bliss_111 and my other server is bliss_3675 so i would change it to dayz_instance=3675;
Some hosts have it to where all chernarus servers are instance 1. I will make a short tutorial for adding it to your mission file.

how do i delete the gotcha ban? or better turn it off

Back