Random Clothing Parcels

Has anyone got this working with Halo jump spawning? I've recently installed that and tried installing this probably sooner than I should have, since we haven't discovered all/any potential issues the halo jump might have introduced. But basically after installing this I'd log back in falling from the sky, in standing position rather than halo jump wearing one of the random skins. Halo jumping has an issue with saving characters so I can only imagine this won't help much lol.

To make sure, have I set this up correctly?

Code:
if ((!isServer) && (player != player)) then
{
  waitUntil {player == player};
  waitUntil {time > 3};
};

player_wearClothes = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\player_wearClothes.sqf";
  player_switchModel = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\player_switchModel.sqf";

if (isServer) then {
    dogOwner = [];
    _serverMonitor =    [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";
};

Edit: Removed Halo jump spawning because of several unrelated bugs and installed this instead. Works much nicer, thanks.

Has anyone got this working with Halo jump spawning? I've recently installed that and tried installing this probably sooner than I should have, since we haven't discovered all/any potential issues the halo jump might have introduced. But basically after installing this I'd log back in falling from the sky, in standing position rather than halo jump wearing one of the random skins. Halo jumping has an issue with saving characters so I can only imagine this won't help much lol.

To make sure, have I set this up correctly?

Code:
if ((!isServer) && (player != player)) then
{
  waitUntil {player == player};
  waitUntil {time > 3};
};

player_wearClothes = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\player_wearClothes.sqf";
  player_switchModel = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\player_switchModel.sqf";

if (isServer) then {
    dogOwner = [];
    _serverMonitor =    [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";
};

Try it without the halo jump mod and find out.

Ok I noticed that I made a misstake in my init.d. I added the Player_wearClothes inside the if clause instead of underneath. BUT when I put it underneath it doesn't work still.

Now I even can't dress up the cloths. Neighter the soldier nor the camo one. It stays in my inventory.

Before I did what Komplex suggested earlier.

Okay I have a question. I want to say... make the doctor skin lootable in the hospital. Is there a way I can make it loot as its own parcel rather than have to rely on the other readily available parcels such as "Skin_Soldier1_DZ"? For example say, what if I went to the file where you assign a case for say "Skin_Doctor" = "Doctor." Is this possible?

Anyone know how to go about adding a static custom spawn skin to a specific player that doesn't overwrite their ghillie/camo clothing upon relog? Many thanks.

Hmm, I'm trying to use this with instances in the DB. Making specific players spawn with these skins.
But I can't get any of them to work except the basic ghillie,camo,soldier skin. Otherwise it just spawns them in normally. Any help on this?

Working skins for 1.7.7+ are here:

Code:
"TK_INS_Soldier_EP1","Soldier1_DZ","CZ_Soldier_DES_EP1","US_Soldier_EP1","BAF_Soldier_MTP","BAF_Soldier_DDPM","BAF_Soldier_L_MTP","BAF_Soldier_L_DDPM","BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP","BAF_Soldier_Officer_DDPM"

I tried all of those as well as before. I can't get them to set the players model through the database, it will just use the regular survivor model. any ideas?

I tried all of those as well as before. I can't get them to set the players model through the database, it will just use the regular survivor model. any ideas?

sounds like you didn't update server_playerLogin.sqf comment out the check as shown in the OP or change it to

Code:
    if (!(_model in ["SurvivorW2_DZ","Survivor2_DZ","Sniper1_DZ","Soldier1_DZ","Camo1_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","Bandit1_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ","TK_INS_Soldier_EP1","Soldier1_DZ","CZ_Soldier_DES_EP1","US_Soldier_EP1","BAF_Soldier_MTP","BAF_Soldier_DDPM","BAF_Soldier_L_MTP","BAF_Soldier_L_DDPM","BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP","BAF_Soldier_Officer_DDPM"])) then {
        _model = "Survivor2_DZ";
    };

Yeah, I didn't comment it out, but I did change it to that.
I'll retry both ways again in a moment and let you know.

EDIT: Just tried both, nothing seems to work.
Here's exactly what I used.. Adding a few lines below to make sure I'm doing it in the right spot.. Both with and without the comments.
Code:
//  if (!(_model in ["SurvivorW2_DZ","Survivor2_DZ","Sniper1_DZ","Soldier1_DZ","Camo1_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","Bandit1_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ","TK_INS_Soldier_EP1","Soldier1_DZ","CZ_Soldier_DES_EP1","US_Soldier_EP1","BAF_Soldier_MTP","BAF_Soldier_DDPM","BAF_Soldier_L_MTP","BAF_Soldier_L_DDPM","BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP","BAF_Soldier_Officer_DDPM"])) then {
//        _model = "Survivor2_DZ";
//    };

} else {
_model =_primary select 3;
_hiveVer =_primary select 4;
if (isNil "_model") then {
_model = "Survivor2_DZ";
} else {
if (_model == "") then {
_model = "Survivor2_DZ";
};
};

Is there more options for Models? i really like the ones that are in the list but most of them don't fit with i'm trying to do with my server, if there are anymore working skins with "All Weapon Slots", could you post more? Thanks

Is there more options for Models? i really like the ones that are in the list but most of them don't fit with i'm trying to do with my server, if there are anymore working skins with "All Weapon Slots", could you post more? Thanks

I posted everything that works with 1.7.7.1

I still have yet to get this working. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I'm just trying to make it possible for players to use the custom loadout instance in order to get certain skins. I can use the skins easily when testing with an anti hacks menu, which it's self isn't preventing them using the skins. Just no idea what so ever:C

I followed everything in the instructions of the first post, except I made this modification in the fixes\player_wearClothes.sqf

Code:
    case "Skin_Soldier1_DZ": {
        _model = "US_Soldier_EP1";

For some reason, the Skin_Soldier_DZ item still sets your character model as "Soldier1_DZ", rather than "US_Soldier_EP1".

Does anyone have any idea how I might be able to fix this?

Thanks,

Rick

thankz alot for this script... I got this working on my total calamity server.
can anyone tell me how I can pack skins into a lootable skin pack like my chopper crashes have the cammo and sniper skin how can I add these skins to the loot ? what would the class names be
I know how to add custom crash loot just not these skins.

ok soo the main thing im trying to do is if I spawn in these skins the model actually appears this is great but I cant seem to take their clothes only sniper and camo so I will just add some clothing to crash sites
TK_INS_Soldier_EP1","Soldier1_DZ","CZ_Soldier_DES_EP1","US_Soldier_EP1","BAF_Soldier_MTP","BAF_Soldier_DDPM","BAF_Soldier_L_MTP","BAF_Soldier_L_DDPM","BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP","BAF_Soldier_Officer_DDPM"
or just a few of them

Back