Reality DayZ Inventory Manager (C#)

Well we went and updated and put in Taviana on server now server stuck at wait for host and vehicles dont spawn on land lol.

Well we went and updated and put in Taviana on server now server stuck at wait for host and vehicles dont spawn on land lol.
Hope on teamspeak and I will see if I can help you, sounds like the database didnt get the right instance/world id

Hey Visad! I got access to my Database but when I try to access it via the pull downs it still doesn't show any names or anything.

Thevisad spent over an hour with the other night in teamviewer fixing a few bugs. Now even I don't do that for my clients, so my hat goes off to thevisad and I can confirm the program runs exactly as I would expect. A+ :)

This guy is doing a lot! He helped me out last night with my the DayZ inventory manager to debug it (I would not have figured that out) great guy and great program.

Awesome guy, helped me tonight sort out my problem. (user error of course) and took the time to run me through the entire program. This is a definite must have tool for a server admin. Been messing around with it for over an hour now.

I posted this in the first post, make sure you click save after adding your database.

How to setup your database properly
  1. Insert your database IP or hostname that your service provider gives you.
  2. Insert your username and password, for HFB the username should be the same as your database name.
  3. Insert your Database Port as provided.
  4. Click save.
  5. Insert your database name and click Add (add all of your databases as needed), then click save.
  6. Bliss and non Reality builds will get a "Not our Reality" notification.

I have also followed the instructions to the letter and gone over every option 10x. I have (2) hosts - dayz.st and dayzpriv and I get the "Problem connecting to your database or our Reality is not your Reality" with both.

Am I to assume that these hosts are running an incompatible version of bliss?
Has anyone with a dayz.st server successfully connected?

I have successfully worked with multiple people with this. First question, on the player screen, there is a database drop down. When you select your database is it populating the second drop down with the instance name?

I have successfully worked with multiple people with this. First question, on the player screen, there is a database drop down. When you select your database is it populating the second drop down with the instance name?
Yes, it is populating the instance, i'ts not populating the user pulldown or anything else that I can see though.

One thing I noticed...

When using the Loadout Inventory System, if you delete all saved loadouts, any subsequent loadouts you save will be numbered sequentially from where the deleted values ended.

ie.
I created 4 loadouts (numbered 1-4).
I then deleted them all
The next loadout I saved was saved as number 5
The following loadout saved as number 6 and so on...

Not a big deal, but I thought I'd pass it on.

Back