Reality DayZ Inventory Manager (C#)

One thing I noticed...

When using the Loadout Inventory System, if you delete all saved loadouts, any subsequent loadouts you save will be numbered sequentially from where the deleted values ended.

ie.
I created 4 loadouts (numbered 1-4).
I then deleted them all
The next loadout I saved was saved as number 5
The following loadout saved as number 6 and so on...

Not a big deal, but I thought I'd pass it on.

I am gonna be doing some coding tonight/tomorrow (weapons, etc) and I will fix this and one other issue I found with the loadouts while doing some videos for the tool.

Hey I don't know if it is just me but every time I try to set up a default load out and I hit the save default button it puts a IR _Strobe_Marker and ItemKnife into the tools slot. Any idea why?

try to clear the inventory and then setup the default and save it. Let me know if that resolves it. I am working on the class parser to identify what items are banned per version release

thevisad - how possible is it to make the map scalable (zooming) and place markers for tents and vehicles?

At this point in the build it's not possible. I am working on a solution for the map size, but due to smaller screen sizes I cannot make one larger. Users with smaller screen sizes are unable to access portions of the application if it gets bigger. The map markers will come at a later date, unfortunately due to some work I need to do on the Reality Hive, additional development on this is semi on hold (other then bug fixes). As soon as I can get the hive updated, I will finalize some additional features I am working on (localization, map markers, zooming, etc).

for some reason the program crashed right after i start it, just started this today, i havent done anything different and havent made any changes to my system

start the program with the word debug after it (make a shortcut or batch file) and then send me a message with the contents of the text file dated today, its located in the same directory.

G'day. i am having some problems getting this to work am hostling a prive hive and server from my computer (using Pwnoz0r's DayZ Private Server Pack) for laning only. i put in my ip, user, password and port of thr hive (same ones i use to view the hive in HeidiSQL click save it logs as saving click test nothing happends so i add my hive "hivemind" is what i think it is but i cant find any survivors. can anyone help with where i am going wrong?

G'day. i am having some problems getting this to work am hostling a prive hive and server from my computer (using Pwnoz0r's DayZ Private Server Pack) for laning only. i put in my ip, user, password and port of thr hive (same ones i use to view the hive in HeidiSQL click save it logs as saving click test nothing happends so i add my hive "hivemind" is what i think it is but i cant find any survivors. can anyone help with where i am going wrong?

This does not support that work, this is for Bliss/Reality only.

I can't connect to my database. I entered my details correct and tried both dayz and root user but I get this error:

Unable to connect to any of the database servers. Contact administrator

I can't connect to my database. I entered my details correct and tried both dayz and root user but I get this error:

Unable to connect to any of the database servers. Contact administrator

your database ip, user, password and port and click save. Then enter the database name and click add, then save. Once that is done, you can go to the main menu and drop down the database list, then the instance list and choose an instance.

your database ip, user, password and port and click save. Then enter the database name and click add, then save. Once that is done, you can go to the main menu and drop down the database list, then the instance list and choose an instance.
that's exactly what i did but i keep getting this error. i also started the manager as admin

some SQL databases don't allow remote access without a bind IP configured in the my.ini file in the root directory of your database installation. This is of course if youre trying to access from a different computer than where the database is.

For instance, I cant access my home SQL database from my work computer to tinker around with my inventory as opposed to calling clients..which is probably a good thing.

some SQL databases don't allow remote access without a bind IP configured in the my.ini file in the root directory of your database installation. This is of course if youre trying to access from a different computer than where the database is.

For instance, I cant access my home SQL database from my work computer to tinker around with my inventory as opposed to calling clients..which is probably a good thing.

I've allowed remote access. I can connect via Navicat to my Server.

I've allowed remote access. I can connect via Navicat to my Server.
Start the program with debug on the command line. This will enable debug comments and you can see where it is failing in the process. There will be a log file in the same directory as the program or in the program text box on the database screen.

Hey Visad, the app works great other than two things. The Vehicle tab doesn't show anything and the load out system is not working for some reason as well. Any idea's? Applying load outs individually works just fine.

Back