Release: Player2's Knockout

Ta for that, does your version fix the knockout from a distance bug, players can knock out a player they knocked out earlier from 500+ meters?

Kind regards

Mac

No one on my server has ever complained about that, I have never had it happen either.

I have the issue where you can knock out someone you were in proximity with 500m away also...Anyone have a proximity code to place beforehand?

We've got the script running, and it's a blast!!

Map is Celle v1.9.

That said, is there a way to enable Epi pen's to un-knockout someone? (or should they work, and I have a bug somewhere?)

We've got the script running, and it's a blast!!

Map is Celle v1.9.

That said, is there a way to enable Epi pen's to un-knockout someone? (or should they work, and I have a bug somewhere?)

as far as i know they work with the script, I have used em on players and brought em back up, anyone else having this issue?

as far as i know they work with the script, I have used em on players and brought em back up, anyone else having this issue?

Weirdly enough, it seems to be hit or miss on Celle, but seems to work ok now on our new Chernarus server.

<Twilight Zone Music>

I have not been able to get this working on my server since 1.7.7.1. I have been looking through all the files, but can't find what is causing it to not work. Anyone have any clues on this?

I am running a normal Cherno map.

hi @ all, i have the same error like ibastavd.

I could knockout all the one is near 500meters....
I use the celle map 1.9 too. Its the 1.7.7.1 Version.

Here is code for people who want to knock out zombies and buildings...

Code:
    //####    KNOCKOUT            ####
    _unconscious =    cursorTarget getVariable ["NORRN_unconscious", false];

if (_canDo and !_unconscious) then {
        if (_isMan and _isAlive and !_isZombie) then {
            if (s_player_knockout < 0) then {
                s_player_knockout = player addAction [("<t color=""#FF9800"">" + ("Knockout!") + "</t>"), "fixes\knockout.sqf",cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
            };
        }
        else
        {
            if (s_player_knockout < 0) then {
                codeKnockOut = {cursorTarget setDamage 1;};
                s_player_knockout = player addAction [("<t color=""#FF9800"">" + ("Knockout!....Wait what?") + "</t>"), "ca\modules\MP\data\scriptCommands\moveIn.sqf","Driver (call codeKnockOut);", 0, false, true, "",""];
            };
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_knockout;
        s_player_knockout = -1;
    };
    //##############################

How do i add this so only admins can distrory buildings? EG via the admin tool? or admin panel (being made)

Back