Scripts Working 1.7.7

yes on dayz.st servers and the ip did NOT change. just the BE filters seem to be updated overnight.

Ok then you were one of those that didn't get the ip change. I did. The warning messages they've had up for weeks said this would happen. Frustrating.

Anyone mind posting a link to the how-to on adding buildings/bases via the mission.pbo? I just got done re-doing my server, setting it up for Lingor. Adding in all the scripts, go into the editor and made my base and inported it into my database only to find OH YET ANOTHER THING that doesn't work in 1.7.7. So my nice base doesn't spawn on the server.

So the wof wof way of adding it to the database, is dead? And the only way is to add it via the mission.pbo? Eyes are getting blurry from staring at the screen for far too long getting this going. Someone help me out please lol

May as well hold on cos they have just brought out the 1.7.7.1 DayZ patch......will make a post what the updates where.

So the wof wof way of adding it to the database, is dead? And the only way is to add it via the mission.pbo? Eyes are getting blurry from staring at the screen for far too long getting this going. Someone help me out please lol

I can't confirm that, I doubt it doesn't work as all my DB instances are present besides to deployable crates.

What I think, you added a banned item.

The problem I was having with my mission.sqm was Automatic Aircraft related. The LHD is apparently banned. I can confirm its not working.

What I'm thinking is you probably added something that is now banned.

What a mess eh?

jebus save me another update... still hasnt released... only for official hives on my server host. I cannot for the life of me get towing to work nore remove vehicle parts... is anyone having same issues with just these scripts?

I have the LHD AircraftCarrier working on our server "CEF Advanced"
For LHD AircraftCarrier i use an addon called GLT_LHD and then i just add "GLT_LHD" in the DB as a building it works great, We use Dayz.ST as host and I inastalled it on our server by FTP in the Addons forlder next to the dayz_server.pbo

Also got admin tools from this tread working on my test server just that I suck at geting the BE scripts.txt not to kick me =)

Base_WarfareBBarrier10xTall Land_BarGate2

neither of these spawn for me, and of course the ammo crates. I'm on .st. Anyone got a list of banned items? I've seen the weapons and vehicles, haven't seen a list of banned items from the editor etc.

Or am I stupid and Dayz Lingor doesn't support this method of adding bases?

Anyone mind posting a link to the how-to on adding buildings/bases via the mission.pbo? I just got done re-doing my server, setting it up for Lingor. Adding in all the scripts, go into the editor and made my base and inported it into my database only to find OH YET ANOTHER THING that doesn't work in 1.7.7. So my nice base doesn't spawn on the server.

I've got this one. Use this website for the biedi file : http://dayz.codeit.org.ua/parser.php Then just open up your mission.sqm and CREATE a vehicles class like so :
Code:
    class Markers
    {
        items=7;
        class Item0
        {
            position[]={7839.6055,381.33774,8414.7324};
            name="center";
            type="Empty";
        };
        class Item1
        {
            position[]={-18697.58,379.53012,25815.256};
            name="respawn_west";
            type="Empty";
        };
        class Item2
        {
            position[]={4932.3345,0.39950246,1989.1094};
            name="spawn0";
            type="Empty";
        };
        class Item3
        {
            position[]={2236.0391,0.63119155,1923.3735};
            name="spawn1";
            type="Empty";
        };
        class Item4
        {
            position[]={8738.1328,0.45720705,2122.1082};
            name="spawn2";
            type="Empty";
        };
        class Item5
        {
            position[]={10909.267,0.57597214,2422.3096};
            name="spawn3";
            type="Empty";
        };
        class Item6
        {
            position[]={13510.764,0.44504455,5249.3027};
            name="spawn4";
            type="Empty";
        };
    };
    class Vehicles
    {
        items=243;
        class Item0
        {
            side="EMPTY";
            id=1;
            position[]={13225.278, -6.0489159, 3431.5159};
            vehicle="land_nav_pier_m_2";
            azimut=56.571701;
            lock="LOCKED";
            init="this setPosASL [getposASL this select 0, getposASL this select 1, 0]; this setpos [13225.278, 3431.5159, -3.1];";
        };

It goes directly under class markers. I can guarentee this works with 1.7.7. :p

Remove parts: http://opendayz.net/threads/strip-vehicles-for-parts.7986/page-2

install it with the updated fn_selfactions file in dayz_code

lol i have, i have other stuff in fn_selfactions working too.. I even have my 1.7.6.1 to look at and i installed everything correctly. oh well this 1.7.7.1 update totally screwed up my server, it now crashes non stop with errors out the whazoo. anyone else notice these errors with vannilla install of 1.7.7.1 private hive

I've got this one. Use this website for the biedi file : http://dayz.codeit.org.ua/parser.php Then just open up your mission.sqm and CREATE a vehicles class like so :
Code:
    class Markers
    {
        items=7;
        class Item0
        {
            position[]={7839.6055,381.33774,8414.7324};
            name="center";
            type="Empty";
        };
        class Item1
        {
            position[]={-18697.58,379.53012,25815.256};
            name="respawn_west";
            type="Empty";
        };
        class Item2
        {
            position[]={4932.3345,0.39950246,1989.1094};
            name="spawn0";
            type="Empty";
        };
        class Item3
        {
            position[]={2236.0391,0.63119155,1923.3735};
            name="spawn1";
            type="Empty";
        };
        class Item4
        {
            position[]={8738.1328,0.45720705,2122.1082};
            name="spawn2";
            type="Empty";
        };
        class Item5
        {
            position[]={10909.267,0.57597214,2422.3096};
            name="spawn3";
            type="Empty";
        };
        class Item6
        {
            position[]={13510.764,0.44504455,5249.3027};
            name="spawn4";
            type="Empty";
        };
    };
    class Vehicles
    {
        items=243;
        class Item0
        {
            side="EMPTY";
            id=1;
            position[]={13225.278, -6.0489159, 3431.5159};
            vehicle="land_nav_pier_m_2";
            azimut=56.571701;
            lock="LOCKED";
            init="this setPosASL [getposASL this select 0, getposASL this select 1, 0]; this setpos [13225.278, 3431.5159, -3.1];";
        };

It goes directly under class markers. I can guarentee this works with 1.7.7. :p

DO NOT DO IT THIS WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Take the 3d editor files, BEIDI and sqf. open your sqf. copy from _vehicle # to the last _vehicle # { } -- remember to grab the correct }. Then take a new txt file and paste it between

Code:
if (isServer) then {

//PASTE INSIDE HERE!!!!!

}

My example is this file with one map peice put in.

Code:
if (isServer) then {

_vehicle_8 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createVehicle ["Land_A_Castle_Gate", [8212.3633, 9084.4131, 2.1177623], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _vehicle_8 = _this;
  _this setDir 56.615311;
  _this setPos [8212.3633, 9084.4131, 2.1177623];
};
};

This then can be put anwhere inside your mission pbo. Then at the bottom of your INIT.SQF put
Code:
    [] ExecVM "MAPFILEHERE.sqf";

I say to do it this way because one, messing with mission.sqm sucks alot. you dont have to change EACH number you can just paste the whole code generated. Also less mistakes doing it this way.

--Oh yea remember to look for non _vehicle things such as the person you put in the map to preview. _unit should be deleted, including the {, };

DO NOT DO IT THIS WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Take the 3d editor files, BEIDI and sqf. open your sqf. copy from _vehicle # to the last _vehicle # { } -- remember to grab the correct }. Then take a new txt file and paste it between

Code:
if (isServer) then {

//PASTE INSIDE HERE!!!!!

}

My example is this file with one map peice put in.

Code:
if (isServer) then {

_vehicle_8 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createVehicle ["Land_A_Castle_Gate", [8212.3633, 9084.4131, 2.1177623], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _vehicle_8 = _this;
  _this setDir 56.615311;
  _this setPos [8212.3633, 9084.4131, 2.1177623];
};
};

This then can be put anwhere inside your mission pbo. Then at the bottom of your INIT.SQF put
Code:
    [] ExecVM "MAPFILEHERE.sqf";

I say to do it this way because one, messing with mission.sqm sucks alot. you dont have to change EACH number you can just paste the whole code generated. Also less mistakes doing it this way.

--Oh yea remember to look for non _vehicle things such as the person you put in the map to preview. _unit should be deleted, including the {, };

I actually learned the way you just posted like maybe an hour or two after posting this and forgot to come back and change the post, the way you posted is so much quicker and more effective.

Sorry, I forgot to post here..

1.7.7.1 patch came out and I installed it on my server today.

I host with HFB, so I have access to most of my files, What I did.

1) Pulled server PBO fresh
2) Pulled mission PBO fresh
3) Pulled dayZcode PBO fresh

4) Unpacked all PBO's

5) Pulled compiles and fnselfactions from code and dropped into mission pbo folders and recalled same as you always do.

I have

Custom Bases via SQF working (for donators with protection working)
Custom Buildings via SQF (devil's castle outpost and extra buildings including ammo crates)

Self Blood Bag

Axeman's Busroute working
Axeman's Street and Building lights working

Autorefuel is working

Removeparts is working (done exactly the same way except for updated ss_remove sqf found on forum thread

Dynamicweather rooted and working

Custom Intro Song
Custom Intro Camera effect

Junk Removed from roads

Earthquakes (with ash and wind effects)

I have done nothing but use the NEW files, and the old instructions posted!

If you don't believe me, you can check it out at 74.91.28.170:2322

I still have minor adjustments to make, but the sneakier of the people on here will have a free example to use

Nextasy-

lol i have, i have other stuff in fn_selfactions working too.. I even have my 1.7.6.1 to look at and i installed everything correctly. oh well this 1.7.7.1 update totally screwed up my server, it now crashes non stop with errors out the whazoo. anyone else notice these errors with vannilla install of 1.7.7.1 private hive

why are you "lol"ing you asked about remove parts.....

Matt L: thanks! Worked like a charm, just had to edit the syntax a little from the generated script but no big deal. Got my base back, so I'm happy.

Anyone have any idea if the 1.7.7.1 update is going to make me redo my mission/server pbos? My .st server updated last night apparently, haven't gotten the chance to see if all is well. I JUST got everything working right again after 1.7.7 destroyed everything, hope to god I don't have to do it again lol

Matt L: thanks! Worked like a charm, just had to edit the syntax a little from the generated script but no big deal. Got my base back, so I'm happy.

Anyone have any idea if the 1.7.7.1 update is going to make me redo my mission/server pbos? My .st server updated last night apparently, haven't gotten the chance to see if all is well. I JUST got everything working right again after 1.7.7 destroyed everything, hope to god I don't have to do it again lol

i think they only updated server_monitor and somthing else.

After reading post #2408 of the below thread...

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?...nel-live-map-tool/page__st__2400#entry1377289

...I got a feeling that we are going to have to redo it all again. Alas...

Back