[Support] Epoch Server pack

Well best bet would be to find where the dayz mission script is and download it and export the debug folder to your server in the right spot. That's what I did. Sorry don't have the link for the original files

Im sorry youll have to add this to the end of your init.sqf in the main mission.pbo directory

[] execVM "debug\addmarkers.sqf";
[] execVM "debug\addmarkers75.sqf";

To start off Epic server pack. Just trying to fix some of the little bugs. I'v fixed the suicide and so far with the mission system I'v added the debug folder. So I'm trying to edit the mission time intervals. I can't tell if I got everything working on it or not because it seems like it takes hours to spawn any mission.

thats due to the way he edited the missions in the server files, he added a "0" to the end of all the times, so instead of 300 seconds(5 mins) its 3000 seconds(50 mins) for the first mission, and the other one got a zer0 added also.

If you could post it when/if you find out that would be amazing. I'll try to find it when I get home and post it if I can.

To start off Epic server pack. Just trying to fix some of the little bugs. I'v fixed the suicide and so far with the mission system I'v added the debug folder. So I'm trying to edit the mission time intervals. I can't tell if I got everything working on it or not because it seems like it takes hours to spawn any mission.

Take a look at whats over in the support area for the DayZ Mission System

http://opendayz.net/threads/dayz-mission-system.11260/page-6#post-69816
that might be able to help you with what you want to do.

wheres the download link to the server pack? i'll looked all up and down the release page but im not seeing anything that leads to any download?

link for the pack from the release section
http://opendayz.net/threads/release-epoch-server-pack-v1-0.12984
you know, it isnt too hard to figure out where the post is when the poster of both threads is the same person. next time put some effort into it.

Why don't you go to the link you posted then and show me where the download link for the pack is. Because I've looked at that Release thread over a dozen times already and can't find it. And I'm not the only one... couple posts above mine is another guy that can't locate the DL link.

Back