[Support] Epoch Server pack

Probably not a good idea if the original provider has pulled the link. I'm sure it'll be back up soon enough. He doesn't want to piss anyone off, and neither do I.

all debug monitors create the wrong text null crap as far as i know, if it bugs everyone so much remove it or attempt to write one that doesn't create that =(

that would be fine - anyone worked out to use batleeye with this 1.2 mod?

We tried it yesterday with hard results - Now we have the vehiclerestriction #2
We already disable this entry in createvehicle.txt with // - but i didn´t worked out
When i have a look in my scripts.log see many entries, but i cant fínd an entry with #2 in it anymore.

Edit:
Someone gave me a very good hint:
You need to edit your battleye scripts.txt file line 4 for the vehicle restriction with the reason for kick written in createhecicle.log
You need to cancel out lines 14,68,74,73

But for now lifting isnt working at all for me. Where can i look for hints in order fo fix it (error messages in which logfiles?)

ill give you another hint, the kick reason is the file you need to edit, and the # is the line its on. so if you get kicked for createvehicle #73

you need to open the file createvehicle.txt and scroll down to line #72 because the numbering of these lines start at 0 for the scripts, but programs start at 1. does that make sense?

also if you notice any // in the file, these are commented out lines, however, the game doesnt count that line as a number, but your editior will. so if you have 5 of those // before you get to line #72, you now need to be looking at line #77

and thats how battleye scripts work. also dont cancel out lines, change the 5 at the start of the line, to a 1, 5 means kick, 1 means log it to the file.

this way you have a log to find other issues.

To get lifting working you need to disable the fast rope just comment it out with // that's how I got mine going again

Im getting reports that the mission system has only spawned one mission all day even after I made changes to the timeing

THX for your help!!! Now lifting works again -

But it seems since i started battleye missions dont work anymore :/

And I found a major problem according loot in fallen city :/
When you find one ammo crates & cargo boxes (e.g. the one with weapons), you can loot them without end...
Each of us found round about 10 places to loot - when you move around these boxes you find different loot possibilities. In each of them you can find the loot which is defined in D:\__Documents__\DAYZ\__DAYZ Server__\Asian Pack\dayz_private_1.epoch.chernarus\sectorfng\crates.sqf - It seems that each of us could loot these 10 different loot possibilites at the same corgo boxes one time completely empty!!
At the end, we found there 300 sandbags... / more than 300 tank traps... (without waiting for respawn)
The limit had been the cars we had with us. It should be so easy like this - And because of this loot bug there is almost no limit in farming

Do you know anything to do about this?
Where does fallen City mod come from?

unfartunately the mission.pbo didn´t worked at all, afters this and other changes - so i can´t really say it
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

So I don't know about everyone else but my pbo's stopped working with the epoch 1.0.2.1 update. Gets stuck at "Waiting for Server Authentication." Any Tips?

Oh no I hope you made a backup before you updated!!! I would roll back look at your files find the problem then run it on a test server or on your main server with it on password and lock everyone out till u fix the issue if not youll have people trying to join non stop while u test and thats the worst thing u can have while testing IMO

As far as your problem I havent updated mine yet until I get sufficient time to shut down and test it without people on..

Well I run through dayz.st so I cant really do a backup. Also I sadly dont have the issue of people getting on my server :(.

No offense or anything like that but I don't want to play on anyone elses server if im paying rent on mine.. Do you have a releasable version of this?

Back