[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

ok so theres a issue with missions and the no ammo bug... ill see what i can do

also im adding in a log entry that will put the version and build you are running into the RPT log

EG: REPACK VERSION: Epoch build ***

this will help me bug fix easier

build update
STANDARD build 482
STANDRAD OVERPOCH build 100

RPT now includes build version and mod

i suggest you get these builds and post your ENTIRE RPT when reporting bugs so i can make sure i havent already fixed it :)

ok so theres a issue with missions and the no ammo bug... ill see what i can do

also im adding in a log entry that will put the version and build you are running into the RPT log

EG: REPACK VERSION: Epoch build ***

this will help me bug fix easier
Love the github description lol :p

ok got slotmachine working pretty good, just need to make the odds of winning better (i did 100 spins and didnt win crap lol)

also ive stated making my other gambling mods into dialog versions :)

ive decided that once i fix the 0.15 bugs

ill be making a standalone gambling mod that includes
slotmachine
highest number (1-100)
Guess the number (1-10)
Blackjack
Poker

and if im feeling ambitious ill even try make chess and other simple board games :p

and if im feeling really ambitious ill try make multiplayer versions of some games :)

and with all the flack that DayzEvoled is getting and the fac that i cant use DAYZ in the name any more, Dayz Endgame will need a name change (easy just drop the DAYZ part and call it endgame :p) and i plan on making it a mod now not standalone so it will be kind of like Overpoch using
mod = @dayz_epoch;@Endgame;

so end game will now basically be a massive addon for epoch :)

To install my Infistar. What the exact meaning ""Revert "BE updates infistar"".

ty very much
i removed the infistar edits to my BE filters as those with out it will get random kicks, you need to merge my BE filters and infistars BE filters together.

No server crippling errors for build 100 :)

Missions i'm guessing are still on your todo list :)
yer im trying to figure out what s going on, i may just replace DZMS/DZAI/WAI with defaults and see if it helps, its strange as i havent made any major changes to the missions :(

Sheep can this work on NAPF even tho it is written for Chenarus.. I am currently using Sir Robins( Cheers m8) o.14 and really looking forward to 0.15 release

Sheep can this work on NAPF even tho it is written for Chenarus.. I am currently using Sir Robins( Cheers m8) o.14 and really looking forward to 0.15 release
there will be a NAPF version and a few others :), in theory you just need to change ESS and any custom buildings, but there may be other thing that are cherno specific that need adjusted

yer im trying to figure out what s going on, i may just replace DZMS/DZAI/WAI with defaults and see if it helps, its strange as i havent made any major changes to the missions :(
Happened just after the nuts mission creation if i remember correctly. Maybe revert back to just before that mission was created.

Edit: I think this is when the problem appeared,

Reverted WAI from beta 2.2.0 back to 2.1.4

there will be a NAPF version and a few others :), in theory you just need to change ESS and any custom buildings, but there may be other thing that are cherno specific that need adjusted
Sheep. I am off work for the year now. Let me know when this is stable enough to port over to Napf and I will kick it through.
I also want to adjust the traders prices as we have found that it is super easy to become uber rich..... Particularly if you are a drug runner.

Sheep. I am off work for the year now. Let me know when this is stable enough to port over to Napf and I will kick it through.
I also want to adjust the traders prices as we have found that it is super easy to become uber rich..... Particularly if you are a drug runner.
ah nice, just sorting out no ammo and missions bugs, then it should be good to port to other maps

yer i noticed how easy it was to make cash, i dont have time to redo the prices and noway to check if there balanced.

ah nice, just sorting out no ammo and missions bugs, then it should be good to port to other maps

yer i noticed how easy it was to make cash, i dont have time to redo the prices and noway to check if there balanced.
I will do this over the coming dayz (ha) and send it to you.
Things will be more expensive for the bandits.
Has the hemp bug (able to pull allot from a crop) been looked at?
Can you also check the humanity as mine has always jumped around particularly when taking clothes.

I will do this over the coming dayz (ha) and send it to you.
Things will be more expensive for the bandits.
Has the hemp bug (able to pull allot from a crop) been looked at?
Can you also check the humanity as mine has always jumped around particularly when taking clothes.
ah cool ill add the hemp and humanity issues to my todo

Back