[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Took clothes of my dead body: Got kicked Setpos #0.

I was taking this skin off of my dead body gsc_military_helmet_wdlSNP

That appears to have fixed the issue.

So more info just in case: Myself (S-admin) unable to teleport, myself or players. Player with Mod abilities teleport works as per normal.
This did not fix the issue it, appears to be random, so server entries it works and some it doesn't.

I have access to it, and the shortcut gives me the options to make it work, character goes there for a spilt second then i get the revert error

Its weird because the same script executes for super and normal admins so if your doesn't work then his shouldn't.
TELEPORT REVERT for player UID#xxxxxxxxx from [434.331,10366.4,0.560059] to [6506.95,14257.9,0.00143433], 7214 meters, now at [434.331,10366.4,0.560059]

We have had it work both ways now, mine works sometimes his doesn't, his works mine doesn't and both work.
The only one we haven't had is both don't work.

No RPT errors at all, just that noting the teleport revert.

Might be some kind of anti TP function maybe but I am at college so don't have any access to much ill have a little rummage through Google.

I might be completely wrong here but does your init.sqf have this line in it.

Code:
if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList)) then {
          [] execVM "admintools\antihack\antihack.sqf"; // Epoch Antihack with bypass
    };

oil rigs .. not see any but the chernarus just off the coast . where are the others , am I blind ??
they have been moved to the shores, get new version of git they show on map with a red dot, they have a stack of 4 green barrels that you can fill an empty barrel from on them
TELEPORT REVERT for player UID#xxxxxxxxx from [434.331,10366.4,0.560059] to [6506.95,14257.9,0.00143433], 7214 meters, now at [434.331,10366.4,0.560059]

We have had it work both ways now, mine works sometimes his doesn't, his works mine doesn't and both work.
The only one we haven't had is both don't work.

No RPT errors at all, just that noting the teleport revert.
ill see if i can reproduce it and fix it
Took clothes of my dead body: Got kicked Setpos #0.

I was taking this skin off of my dead body gsc_military_helmet_wdlSNP
need to add overwatch clothes to BE filters
wai missions .. some only showing marker .. think you need to go back to beta lol
..oh dam it :(
You need an etool to bury.
cirk3t is right need etool to bury bodies :)

You need an etool to bury.
I thought i had one on me, but i could be wrong. Thanks will double check tonight.

wai missions .. some only showing marker .. think you need to go back to beta lol
That would explain why the map looked a little more empty then what i normally looks like.

they have been moved to the shores, get new version of git they show on map with a red dot, they have a stack of 4 green barrels that you can fill an empty barrel from on them

ill see if i can reproduce it and fix it

need to add overwatch clothes to BE filters

..oh dam it :(

cirk3t is right need etool to bury bodies :)
You still have power on my server if needed to see if you can experience the issue.

Peoples spawning off the map and no ammo again random, this is the new version just downloaded this this am, and seems to be a Purple mission that spawns the marker but no title , loot scenery or ai there.

I will look again .. I see the markers in red for oil rigs just dont see and thing that stands out .. will look again Im in game now

Back