[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

LOL we have the same server rank

257iq86.png

umm for Napf ... is there a Mod i need? and also.. if there is then why isn't there a map in the missions in DayzServer.pbo? confusing... but anyhow thanks alot for the overpoch update :D much better now haha

umm for Napf ... is there a Mod i need? and also.. if there is then why isn't there a map in the missions in DayzServer.pbo? confusing... but anyhow thanks alot for the overpoch update :D much better now haha
OPPS need to fix that, updating download link now

EDIT: fixed great spotting xRaven! ( i did say they werent tested :p )

Yeah sorry my bad. I dumped my napf files into the Cherno Map folder to do a quick test etc and didn't get back to renaming the folder.

Yeah sorry my bad. I dumped my napf files into the Cherno Map folder to do a quick test etc and didn't get back to renaming the folder.
i found weed on your server haha.

I have a couple of questions about your server.

Where do i sell vehicle ammo?
do i sell cinderblocks at the wholesaler?
and is it just a vehicle trader at emmen?

i found weed on your server haha.

I have a couple of questions about your server.

Where do i sell vehicle ammo?
do i sell cinderblocks at the wholesaler?
and is it just a vehicle trader at emmen?

Cool I am also working on a Drug Lab Bust mission.

Vehicle Ammo try the black market trader.
Cinders can be sold at the Wholesaler.
No there are other traders behind the apartments opposite the vehicle trader.

Hello i was wondering if its possible to do a single currency system with this mod pack considering how modified the traders are? if this is possible is there a single currency script you would recommend ?

Shep is looking into this. the only issue with Single currency is that it will use a seperate hiveext.dll, there is a version that is compatable with the multichar, but not all people have access to their dll file.

Back