[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Shep is looking into this. the only issue with Single currency is that it will use a seperate hiveext.dll, there is a version that is compatable with the multichar, but not all people have access to their dll file.
its coming i have a working version :p will clean it up and get it out soon

Sent from my HTC One

Great work and thank you for sharing. I have forked the git and will attempt some changes later.

I'm curious if this would be possible to easily port to a different map. Such as panthera.

Would it be just changing out the dayz_server/missions folder with the panthera one, and changing the mpmissions folder files server_traders.sqf , mission.sqm ? Of course naming the folder and calling in the config.cfg. Not sure what else would be map specific.

I apologize if this has been asked all ready, just haven't gone through the 88 pages!

Thanks again.

Great work and thank you for sharing. I have forked the git and will attempt some changes later.

I'm curious if this would be possible to easily port to a different map. Such as panthera.

Would it be just changing out the dayz_server/missions folder with the panthera one, and changing the mpmissions folder files server_traders.sqf , mission.sqm ? Of course naming the folder and calling in the config.cfg. Not sure what else would be map specific.

I apologize if this has been asked all ready, just haven't gone through the 88 pages!

Thanks again.
Porting is easy but takes time also some scripts are specific to certain maps like buildings and things to do with position so they would need to be modified.

If you copy it you will have to make sure that in the start.bat that you have the correct names for everything, and that the mission in config.cfg is correct.
yep, just finished doing that and adding napf and all its prerequisites to the mod line :) now i see if it works :D

ok, launched the NAPF map, some problems, i spawn out in the middle of nowhere i hear the Geiger going off, there is no... Classes to choose from... and I miss Halo jumps :(... so what am i missing from this NAPF pack? or map? its the first one that actually plays although without the above mentioned..

Wait you are not trying to use the repack on a map other than cherno. :eek:
k So i tried it with the Cherno map (obviously it uses Napf it comes with arma?) anyhow, im stuck at the same location, In the water in the radiation zone and cant select a class, which then prompts for Halo or spawn on shore.. usually at least on the other repacks like Epoch and the Overpoch (work flawlessly)

Back