[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Yup the pack is quite large so it does take a while to load up. Its worth noting that only when a player joins does the server side files start initiating. I too have noticed that sometimes it sits there but it does go through 9/10. This only ahppens on the first player after the first restart.
Yur server wont show up as it sounds like you didnt add the steam ports to your server.cfg file. If its hosted just get onto them as they maynot let you access it directly. If they do then you need to add a steam port and steam query port. Just search this in google and you will find it easy.
Set pos is due to one of the buildings. You will find that it will load up fine afterwards.
Thank you Sir! Ill pass it on to Nico, hes our expert, im just good looking :p

i get stuck on the loading screen and get this error in the server window
help please

HiveExt(0): [Error] Invalid method id: 100

i get stuck on the loading screen and get this error in the server window
help please

HiveExt(0): [Error] Invalid method id: 100
0.14 build 7868 ?
did you change the HiveExt.dll ?
are you on the steam patch 124458 ?
hosted or local ?
did you apply the SQL update to your Database ?

0.14 build 7868 ?
did you change the HiveExt.dll ?
are you on the steam patch 124458 ?
hosted or local ?
did you apply the SQL update to your Database ?

I've had this problem too, I'm unable to find HiveExt.dll - I see HiveExt.ini. But I have been able to get it working sometimes anyway.

hm... it does not work for me ... the button is not activating (normal snap pro)
vector works....admin build works .....normal cinder to snap is not ... no activation possible
(release version)

I've had this problem too, I'm unable to find HiveExt.dll - I see HiveExt.ini. But I have been able to get it working sometimes anyway.
if you cant find it then your host dosnt let you change it and if you dont change it things wont work and charater data will get corrupt!

you will have to wait for the standard version which dosnt need the hiveext.dll changed

(also the hiveext.dll is in your @Dayz_epoch_Server, if its not then your host has to change it or allow you to change it)

6794b2af10baecefbad43014e22f1e97.png

What is this? i found it on robin server never seen it, i dont even have any food or drinks in my invent.

hm... it does not work for me ... the button is not activating (normal snap pro)
vector works....admin build works .....normal cinder to snap is not ... no activation possible
(release version)
FIXED download updated

HOT FIX (UnPBO mission if you use the PBO version)
open scripts\snap_pro\snap_build.sqf
find this
Code:
fnc_snapActionCleanup = {
   private ["_s1","_s2","_s3","_cnt"];
   _s1 = _this select 0;
   _s2 = _this select 1;
   _s3 = _this select 2;
   player removeAction s_player_toggleSnap; s_player_toggleSnap = -1;
   player removeAction s_player_toggleSnapSelect; s_player_toggleSnapSelect = -1;
   if (count s_player_toggleSnapSelectPoint != 0) then {{player removeAction _x;} count s_player_toggleSnapSelectPoint; s_player_toggleSnapSelectPoint=[]; snapActions = -1;};
   if (_s1 > 0) then {
     s_player_toggleSnap = player addaction [format[("<t color=""#ffffff"">" + ("Snap: %1") +"</t>"),snapActionState],"custom\snap_pro\snap_build.sqf",[snapActionState,_object,_classname,_objectHelper],6,false,true];
   };
   if (_s2 > 0) then {
     s_player_toggleSnapSelect = player addaction [format[("<t color=""#ffffff"">" + ("Snap Point: %1") +"</t>"),snapActionStateSelect],"custom\snap_pro\snap_build.sqf",[snapActionStateSelect,_object,_classname,_objectHelper],5,false,true];
   };
   if (_s3 > 0) then {
     s_player_toggleSnapSelectPoint=[];
     _cnt = 0;
     {snapActions = player addaction [format[("<t color=""#ffffff"">" + ("%1)Select: %2") +"</t>"),_cnt,_x select 3],"custom\snap_pro\snap_build.sqf",["Selected",_object,_classname,_objectHelper,_cnt],4,false,false];
     s_player_toggleSnapSelectPoint set [count s_player_toggleSnapSelectPoint,snapActions];
     _cnt = _cnt+1;
   }count _points;
   };
};
replace with this
Code:
fnc_snapActionCleanup = {
   private ["_s1","_s2","_s3","_cnt"];
   _s1 = _this select 0;
   _s2 = _this select 1;
   _s3 = _this select 2;
   player removeAction s_player_toggleSnap; s_player_toggleSnap = -1;
   player removeAction s_player_toggleSnapSelect; s_player_toggleSnapSelect = -1;
   if (count s_player_toggleSnapSelectPoint != 0) then {{player removeAction _x;} count s_player_toggleSnapSelectPoint; s_player_toggleSnapSelectPoint=[]; snapActions = -1;};
   if (_s1 > 0) then {
     s_player_toggleSnap = player addaction [format[("<t color=""#ffffff"">" + ("Snap: %1") +"</t>"),snapActionState],"scripts\snap_pro\snap_build.sqf",[snapActionState,_object,_classname,_objectHelper],6,false,true];
   };
   if (_s2 > 0) then {
     s_player_toggleSnapSelect = player addaction [format[("<t color=""#ffffff"">" + ("Snap Point: %1") +"</t>"),snapActionStateSelect],"scripts\snap_pro\snap_build.sqf",[snapActionStateSelect,_object,_classname,_objectHelper],5,false,true];
   };
   if (_s3 > 0) then {
     s_player_toggleSnapSelectPoint=[];
     _cnt = 0;
     {snapActions = player addaction [format[("<t color=""#ffffff"">" + ("%1)Select: %2") +"</t>"),_cnt,_x select 3],"scripts\snap_pro\snap_build.sqf",["Selected",_object,_classname,_objectHelper,_cnt],4,false,false];
     s_player_toggleSnapSelectPoint set [count s_player_toggleSnapSelectPoint,snapActions];
     _cnt = _cnt+1;
   }count _points;
   };
};

Back