[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

@FallingSheep

Found a little annoyance - If you try to use the searchlights at kershoye checkpoint (probably spelt very wrong but im sure you know what I mean) They kill you instantly !

Doesn't bother me but I know I will get players moaning they died when they haven't done anything wrong really

somehow the first player after restart everytime gets stuck on authentication.. if he rejoins it works, but the weired thing is that usually the character select screen comes BEFORE authentication, wich is not coming for first player. could you maybe load the char select in earlier? is that possible? i think thats the problem, char select loads in too late for some srevers, wich are not as fast and strong as yours.

@FallingSheep

Found a little annoyance - If you try to use the searchlights at kershoye checkpoint (probably spelt very wrong but im sure you know what I mean) They kill you instantly !

Doesn't bother me but I know I will get players moaning they died when they haven't done anything wrong really
kk ill either add them to safe vehicles or remove the action for them

somehow the first player after restart everytime gets stuck on authentication.. if he rejoins it works, but the weired thing is that usually the character select screen comes BEFORE authentication, wich is not coming for first player. could you maybe load the char select in earlier? is that possible? i think thats the problem, char select loads in too late for some srevers, wich are not as fast and strong as yours.
ill move it up further in the load order but it may cause other issues

ok guys got a massive work project coming up so i wont be able to code for a while, ill try fix any game breaking bugs but wont be on as much as my free time will be taken up with work commitments

look forward to seeing you all soon!

ok guys got a massive work project coming up so i wont be able to code for a while, ill try fix any game breaking bugs but wont be on as much as my free time will be taken up with work commitments

look forward to seeing you all soon!
Your server has not restarted for the last 1167 minutes.

yea. also got kicked for going invisible not sure if thats been fixed

does trade from vehicle and backpack work with napf?

Last edited:
Just have a look at the logs and see what it kicked you for. More than likely a pub var. Are you using the most recent be filters? Just dl the most recent pack and copy them across. TBH we were talking about removing the invis, i vant think of any particular reason for having it.

invis will be going as it servers no useful purpose, and yer my BEC is playing up :(
ill try fix BEC tonight, my host Control panel is down this morning so i cant restsrt manually, i will later once its back up
yea. also got kicked for going invisible not sure if thats been fixed
does trade from vehicle and backpack work with napf?
should work

STANDARD VERSIONS of the pack seem to break randomly so when i get the chance ill look into it

FIXES COMING
adding DMR to hero & Bandit trader to sell/buy
Renaming HALO to Para spawn for NAPF and setting height to 500m
(cant fix the floating bug)
Remove invisible admin tool
Overpoch trader stuff for chernarus

use the new git 0.14_Chernarus_NAPF it has both maps and an overpoch option for both
(in script control)

NOTE: overpoch dosnt have overwatch dynamic vehicles spawns yet

Ive been busy working on Dayz EndGame

Last edited:
Just have a look at the logs and see what it kicked you for. More than likely a pub var. Are you using the most recent be filters? Just dl the most recent pack and copy them across. TBH we were talking about removing the invis, i vant think of any particular reason for having it.
yea same here most of the time if any it doesn't even work just the zombie shield and its fun to set it at 5m or 10k meters :p to clear out an entire area for the heck of it till respawn time lol.. but u don't get Kill count and Humanity if its set that high :) also i noticed something, you know the Heli crash at the quarry, where u can get into the gunner seat? well with Godmode and all on u can still die, and you can still die at certain areas if you crash while other times you dont, sometimes if ur HALO fails u die and other times ya dont (while as admin/super admin) .. this normal? also..

https://github.com/Fallingsheep1985...lti/tree/master/MPMissions/DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf

is that the only Overpoch Napf one? cause the Cherno mission folder doesn't have the overpoch cfg file in the cfg traders just napf and the other 2 (the repacks) don't have it also and dynamic vehicles doesn't have overpoch vehicles in it (easy fix if yea know what to add manually, or have one already setup) :p

yea same here most of the time if any it doesn't even work just the zombie shield and its fun to set it at 5m or 10k meters :p to clear out an entire area for the heck of it till respawn time lol.. but u don't get Kill count and Humanity if its set that high :) also i noticed something, you know the Heli crash at the quarry, where u can get into the gunner seat? well with Godmode and all on u can still die, and you can still die at certain areas if you crash while other times you dont, sometimes if ur HALO fails u die and other times ya dont (while as admin/super admin) .. this normal? also..

https://github.com/Fallingsheep1985...lti/tree/master/MPMissions/DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf

is that the only Overpoch Napf one? cause the Cherno mission folder doesn't have the overpoch cfg file in the cfg traders just napf and the other 2 (the repacks) don't have it also and dynamic vehicles doesn't have overpoch vehicles in it (easy fix if yea know what to add manually, or have one already setup) :p

working on it very busy :(

Hello. i have installed the new update on the naf from sheep. everything is working. but i cant get the menu on the traders to show up :| enyone know what i can do?

Back