[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Found a issue .. didn't know had .. salvage is not working .. some get the salvage menu some don't ..and even I got the menu .. but all parts said zero on a fully working vehicle when you try to remove from vehicle.. apparently has been issue for awhile , I just had never tried to salvage ... ..and ESS Spawn doing weird crap again .. takes away all ammo u get pack, riffle and pistol , nothing else all classes .. its random ..sometime it works sometimes eh not so much.. I have tried both default and custom loadout for the classes .. sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't.. Im beginning to hate ESS !

Found a issue .. didn't know had .. salvage is not working .. some get the salvage menu some don't ..and even I got the menu .. but all parts said zero on a fully working vehicle when you try to remove from vehicle.. apparently has been issue for awhile , I just had never tried to salvage ... ..and ESS Spawn doing weird crap again .. takes away all ammo u get pack, riffle and pistol , nothing else all classes .. its random ..sometime it works sometimes eh not so much.. I have tried both default and custom loadout for the classes .. sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't.. Im beginning to hate ESS !

I have had a player mention that they didn't get ammo when they spawned it. Didn't think to much of it tho, wasn't aware of the ESS causing that to happen. Will try salvage tonight to see if i get that too.

I can confirm personally on both .. played 3 days without any admin tools enabled .. on death respawn no ammo multiple times, no ammo , no nothing just riffle pack and pistol

yer im aware of the ESS issue, ill revert to the 0.14 one and see if it helps, as for the salvage thing ill look into it and fix it...dam was so close to public release to :p

EDIT i think the ESS issue is from the skin trader overwrites ill test more

ok working on the no ammo issue think its the player_switchmodel, trying old version, also changed salvage script to new one to test as well, will commit to git soon

salvage appears to working after the fix, I installed all your patches from last night .. 8 hrs ago.. did that include the ess fix too ? Im still testing the no ammo ,, after . so far after last death .. had ammo .. cant seem to die today lol .. just took out 40 ai .. lol .. Im getting to good at this lol.. and no god mod :) after 5 yrs of playing dayz .. I should be lol

salvage appears to working after the fix, I installed all your patches from last night .. 8 hrs ago.. did that include the ess fix too ? Im still testing the no ammo ,, after . so far after last death .. had ammo .. cant seem to die today lol .. just took out 40 ai .. lol .. Im getting to good at this lol.. and no god mod :) after 5 yrs of playing dayz .. I should be lol

yep looks like im going to have to change the clothes scripts :(

whats the clothes have to do with the ammo ? Today I've had ammo all day on death and respawn .. but never know
ah so ammo might be fixed :)
clothes script changed they way certain skins were applied and ther loadouts, should be good now, now to just get the skins working from traders :p

i think there are some fmission references in 0.443std, @DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\modules\FMission_Launcher1.sqf (2 and 3 also)
i had some unimportant errors,don't know why,they seem to be loading from somewhere...

Back