[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

how do i replace the misson folder on my server hosting from dayz.st
you need FTP access and you just replace the server PBO and mission folder, (you can use filezilla, just google it), also if you want overpoch you must already have a working overpoch server.

@FallingSheep Do you know all the scripts that use currency since I don't, would be helpful so I know what scripts need to be switched to Zupa's coins.

For my server I already have, refuel and evac chopper working with coins so no need to worry about them.

You can do it on the CP, when you login. Its the one at the bottom.
CPSettingsfw.png

@FallingSheep Do you know all the scripts that use currency since I don't, would be helpful so I know what scripts need to be switched to Zupa's coins.

For my server I already have, refuel and evac chopper working with coins so no need to worry about them.
hmm heres a quick list (pretty sure its all of em)

Evac Chopper
Traders
Gambling scripts
Clothes
Repair/rearm.refuel
Advanced Alchemy building
Mission system loot changed to coins
AI to have coins
Carepackages
Bank robbery
Recruit Survivors
trade from vehicles/back
fast trade

also if you do do this make sure to use Zupas new money script (no DLL change version)

hmm heres a quick list (pretty sure its all of em)

Evac Chopper
Traders
Gambling scripts
Clothes
Repair/rearm.refuel
Advanced Alchemy building
Mission system loot changed to coins
AI to have coins
Carepackages
Bank robbery
Recruit Survivors
trade from vehicles/back
fast trade

also if you do do this make sure to use Zupas new money script (no DLL change version)
Yea I will and its amazing how simple he has made the coin script just.
Code:
// usage
_removed = [player, 5000] call SC_fnc_removeCoins;
if(_removed )then{ GREAT SUCCES }else{ IT FAILED, not enoguh money};
// usage
_added = [player, 5000] call SC_fnc_addCoins;
if(_added )then{ GREAT SUCCES }else{ IT FAILED, Something went wrong};

Its crazy.

you need to PBO the mission folder, you can use CPBO or PBOManager to do this, then do as alex mentions above.
hi have done all that toke the misson folder make it to a pbo and but in like alex said use the name how it have to be butt when we try to join the server its say black screen and wait for host some one know what it can be?

hi have done all that toke the misson folder make it to a pbo and but in like alex said use the name how it have to be butt when we try to join the server its say black screen and wait for host some one know what it can be?
You need to post the RPT file, we could be guessing till next week what the issue is without it.

sry miannie were can i find the rpt file ?
I'm not exactly sure how to find it with your host, but if you can see files, you will find it in the "instance.1.epoch" folder or very similar, but look for instance folders. Then find the one that says 1 chenarus, then you will server ArmaOAserver.rpt (or very similar at work so names coming from memory) in that file which you open with notepad++ you will find the server report which will list the errors that you are experiencing.

23:53:59 Missing addons detected:
23:53:59 dayz_epoch
23:53:59 glt_m300t
23:53:59 glt_bh_wreck
23:53:59 glt_bh_wreck_burned
23:53:59 aif_arma1buildings
23:53:59 mbg_african_buildings
23:53:59 mbg_buildings_3
23:53:59 mbg_killhouses
23:53:59 pook_h13
23:53:59 buildings3
its say on the rpt file on the server

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.dayz_epoch, glt_m300t, glt_bh_wreck, glt_bh_wreck_burned, aif_arma1buildings, mbg_african_buildings, mbg_buildings_3, mbg_killhouses, pook_h13, buildings3
0:04:27 Missing addons detected:
0:04:27 dayz_epoch
0:04:27 glt_m300t
0:04:27 glt_bh_wreck
0:04:27 glt_bh_wreck_burned
0:04:27 aif_arma1buildings
0:04:27 mbg_african_buildings
0:04:27 mbg_buildings_3
0:04:27 mbg_killhouses
0:04:27 pook_h13
0:04:27 buildings3 im in the lobby but black screen and wait for host this is what it say all time in the RPT file

23:53:59 Missing addons detected:
23:53:59 dayz_epoch
23:53:59 glt_m300t
23:53:59 glt_bh_wreck
23:53:59 glt_bh_wreck_burned
23:53:59 aif_arma1buildings
23:53:59 mbg_african_buildings
23:53:59 mbg_buildings_3
23:53:59 mbg_killhouses
23:53:59 pook_h13
23:53:59 buildings3
its say on the rpt file on the server
You haven't got epoch activated, before using the repack you must have a working DEFAULT server, start fresh make sure you can join your server then add the repack files

Back