Unbanned Vehicle List (by ARMA2_OA_Build_102678)(ie without rMod)

All the answers for getting them in game via the database are in this thread, I then used some ingenuity and loot substitution. I might make a tutorial thread sometime once properly tested for bugs. No client downloads required. I could only find 4 models from the list that had the correct number of inventory slots plus another one I knew of.
which models?

All the answers for getting them in game via the database are in this thread, I then used some ingenuity and loot substitution. I might make a tutorial thread sometime once properly tested for bugs. No client downloads required. I could only find 4 models from the list that had the correct number of inventory slots plus another one I knew of.

Sharing would be lovely..
- I've been testing.. alot of these models, and not one seemed to be working proberly..

-I've just learned that the Vehicle list got two Soldier bases that aint listed under Models

FR_Corpsman
RUS_Soldier_Base
MVD_Soldier_Base

- I've been testing.. alot of these models, and not one seemed to be working proberly..

-I've just learned that the Vehicle list got two Soldier bases that aint listed under Models

FR_Corpsman
RUS_Soldier_Base
MVD_Soldier_Base

RUS_Soldier_Base
MVD_Soldier_Base
INS_Soldier_Base

These three are working in the database. For the past 10 minutes, i've relogged countless times, and they didnt despawn from my character + They do not have any bugs in form of Backpack or Inventory slot loss..

Tho' using these models do automatic create a Radio in your inventory which will respawn everytime you relog,

FR_Corpsman
RUS_Soldier_Base
MVD_Soldier_Base

Nice thanks I'll try these and add them to my script later. I only found the Soldier_Base classes in the original list were usable all the rest had different size inventories.

I'll be making a tutorial once I know there aren't any side effects or bugs with the new skins and running player_WearClothes.sqf serverside...

Open command prompt in the root of your server path and type this:
Code:
xcopy /y Expansion\beta\expansion\addons\*.* addons\
By root i mean folder with your addons/mission/mpmissions/@addons folders

Code:
D:\>cd armaserver
D:\ArmaServer>xcopy /y Expansion\beta\expansion\addons\*.* addons\
Expansion\beta\expansion\addons\communityconfigurationproject_e.pbo
Expansion\beta\expansion\addons\communityconfigurationproject_e.pbo.bi.bisign
Expansion\beta\expansion\addons\communityconfigurationproject_e.pbo.bi2.bisign
3 File(s) copied
D:\ArmaServer>

so you're saying my moving the addons from the beta\expansion to addons\ it will unlock vehicles for me to spawn via the database?

If so, do I need to do anything else? I see you mention a .pbo in your first post but I am unclear exactly what pbo you are referring to and what to do with it.

thanks!

the way it works is the client already has those files when they load 102678 it forces them to load. they should load after dayz. its like a hidden unlock method due to the way classes are setup. there is a peetty simple fix for the dayz folk. it's just gonna take allot of typing

Challenge excepted

Sure it'll be fixed in the next patch, But the next patch is due to when exactly...

- another thing, in the next patch hopefully something else might be "unbanned" or ?

i really hope they will allow more freedom over the banlists, at this point in time in the mod / game with standalone and arma 3 around the corner that people are already coding why hold out anymore, when the banlists are simply a guy choosing whats cool or OP, so now the hundreds or thousands that have taken the time and added these vehicles\weapons\skins and maybe built a player base on their server with them, could be all for none. At least for people using Dayz.ST or similar who have limited FTP access on shared nodes in which would involve modifiying the config or dayz_anim.

i really hope they will allow more freedom over the banlists, at this point in time in the mod / game with standalone and arma 3 around the corner that people are already coding why hold out anymore, when the banlists are simply a guy choosing whats cool or OP, so now the hundreds or thousands that have taken the time and added these vehicles\weapons\skins and maybe built a player base on their server with them, could be all for none. At least for people using Dayz.ST who have limited FTP access on shared nodes in which would involve modifiying the config or dayz_anim.

What concerns me is that whoever is chosing the banned classes doesn't seem to be putting much thought into it.

Banning the LRR in 1.7.6 was completely illogical when the over powered AS50 and M107 are still in the game all it did was piss off all the users of my hive and no doubt many others. Indeed why this gun still hasn't been considered as a default replacement for the current 50 cals I will never know.

I can understand because of hackers the need to ban some classes but there doesn't seem to be any logic to the current list. OP weapons like the SCAR can still be used yet random G36 variants are still banned.

its true, ive seen hackers shooting AA ammo from a glock or Enfield before, there is really not much you can do, this is the joy of Arma 2 and Dayz being client side, there will always be a bypass. but in the end i figure people running a private hive should have more selection over vehicles they would like to add to their server, i mean the other option is rMod.. and well we all know rMod servers tend to lack a consistent player base compared to the rest of servers, as few really want to take the time to folder swap.

we had a hacker shooting A10's and I mean LITERALLY, he shot the aircraft instead of bullets ... beat that

Hmm, is there any special reason that with beta 103419 this doesnt work anymore?
I updated to 103419 found out what classes get updated, and was like *OMFG* because its so much good stuff.

made spawn points, shut down, update, required build changed, restart ... no change only the 102591 classes spawned

Is there any way to not display this message?

Sem_t_tulo.jpg

Back