Unbanning Weapons

finplayer21

Hi,

I have seen servers with AS50s, M107s and L85A2 LWSes and I have been thinking how I add those weapons to my server. I didn't find a tutorial/guide for unbanning weapons. Could someone link a guide for me?

I'm curious of this is being done too, I'm pretty sure its something in the server pbos or a mod people are enabling rather than being anything clientside. I know running with @cba serverside used to enable a bunch of banned classes.

Unbanning weapons can be done through the Battleye filters if i'm not mistaken. I got my hero traders selling the as50 and 107 with just 107 rounds to keep em balanced out against light armoed vehicles and such.

Unbanning weapons can be done through the Battleye filters if i'm not mistaken. I got my hero traders selling the as50 and 107 with just 107 rounds to keep em balanced out against light armoed vehicles and such.

That's epoch the classes aren't banned in the first place in epoch.

I have unbanned these weapons on my server, Im running vanilla dayz 1.8.0.3. First you need to customize your loot tables, then you need to filter them in battleye so players don't get kicked. An alternative method is adding them to the AI or if you run AI missions, add them to the weapons crates. I have customized my loot tables, but the "large weapons" and anti-materiel rifles can only be found in the weapons caches at AI missions. If you don't like or use AI, just customize your loot tables and add them to it. More specifically customize your CfgBuildingLoot.hpp. Ive also added other weapons which do not normally spawn like the M4A1_Aim_camo. Here is a snippet from my CfgBuildingLoot.hpp under the military special section. There are other weapons which can be added that I didn't bother to add, mostly AK variants using the 5.45mm round. I have high loot spawns and low zombie spawns on my server which is just my preference. Obviously you could edit the %'s to your liking!

Code:
class MilitarySpecial: Default {
        zombieChance = 0.1;
        minRoaming = 1;
        maxRoaming = 2;
        zombieClass[] = {"z_soldier_heavy","z_new_worker2","z_new_worker3","z_new_worker4"};
        lootChance = 0.9;
        lootPos[] = {};
        lootType[] = {
        //one spawn
        //tools
            {"Binocular","weapon",0.03},
            {"ItemFlashlightRed","generic",0.05},
            {"ItemKnife","generic",0.05},
            {"ItemGPS","weapon",0.01},
            {"ItemMap","generic",0.03},
            {"Binocular_Vector","generic",0.10},
        //weapons
            {"M16A2","weapon",0.10},
            {"m16a4","weapon",0.10},
            {"M16A2GL","weapon",0.10},
            {"M16A4_ACG_GL","weapon",0.10},
            {"M16A4_GL","weapon",0.10},
            {"M249_DZ","weapon",0.10},
            {"M9SD","weapon",0.15},
            {"M9","weapon",0.15},
            {"Colt1911","weapon",0.15},
            {"MakarovSD","weapon",0.10},
            {"AK_74","weapon",0.10},
            {"M4A1_Aim","weapon",0.10},
            {"M4A1_Aim_camo","weapon",0.10},
            {"M4A3_RCO_GL_EP1","weapon",0.10},
            {"M4SPR","weapon",0.10},
            {"M4A1_HWS_GL","weapon",0.10},
            {"M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_Camo","weapon",0.10},
            {"M4A1_RCO_GL","weapon",0.10},
            {"AKS_74_kobra","weapon",0.10},
            {"AKS_74_PSO","weapon",0.10},
            {"AK_107_GL_Kobra","weapon",0.10},
            {"AK_107_PSO","weapon",0.10},
            {"AKS_74_U","weapon",0.10},
            {"AK_47_S","weapon",0.10},
            {"AK_47_M","weapon",0.10},
            {"G36a","weapon",0.10},
            {"G36A_camo","weapon",0.10},
            {"G36C","weapon",0.10},
            {"G36C_camo","weapon",0.10},
            {"G36K","weapon",0.10},
            {"G36K_camo","weapon",0.10},
            {"Huntingrifle","weapon",0.10},
            {"M24","weapon",0.10},
            {"M24_des_EP1","weapon",0.10},
            {"SVD_CAMO_DZ","weapon",0.10},
            {"SVD_des_EP1","weapon",0.10},
            {"SVD_DZ","weapon",0.10},
            {"DMR_DZ","weapon",0.10},
            {"M4A1","weapon",0.10},
            {"M14_EP1","weapon",0.10},
            {"UZI_EP1","weapon",0.10},
            {"Remington870_lamp","weapon",0.06},
            {"glock17_EP1","weapon",0.15},
            {"M240_DZ","weapon",0.10},
            {"M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","weapon",0.10},
            {"M16A4_ACG","weapon",0.10},
            {"M4A1_HWS_GL_camo","weapon",0.10},
            {"Mk_48_DZ","weapon",0.10},
            {"M4A3_CCO_EP1","weapon",0.10},
            {"Sa58V_RCO_EP1","weapon",0.10},
            {"Sa58V_CCO_EP1","weapon",0.10},
            {"FN_FAL","weapon",0.10},
            //{"G36_C_SD_camo","weapon",0.01},
            {"M40A3","weapon",0.10},
            {"RPK_74","weapon",0.10},
            {"Sa58P_EP1","weapon",0.10},
            {"Sa58V_EP1","weapon",0.10},
        //special
            {"AmmoBoxSmall_556","object",0.20},
            {"AmmoBoxSmall_762","object",0.20},
            {"WeaponHolder_ItemCamoNet","object",0.03},
        //mags special
            {"PipeBomb","magazine",0.05},
            {"100Rnd_762x54_PK","magazine",0.10},
            {"Skin_Camo1_DZ","magazine",0.20},
            {"Skin_Soldier1_DZ","magazine",0.20},
            {"Skin_Sniper1_DZ","magazine",0.20},
        //bags
            {"DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1","object",0.10}, // 24
            {"DZ_Backpack_EP1","object",0.10}, // 24    
        //multiple spawns
            {"","military",0.90},
            {"","generic",0.10}
        };
    };
edit- I followed this guide http://opendayz.net/threads/tutorial-custom-loot-tables-and-adjusting-spawn-rates.11589/
You'll want to read in the comments some as well. Some of these changes may spam your RPT a little bit.

ninja edit- the M107 can spawn, you can load it, shoot it, and it will agro zombies... but it wont' do any damage whatsoever (on vanilla dayz). The AS50 needs to be this specific variant "BAF_AS50_scoped_Large" or it will not work. Heres some other large ones that work (but they remove your backpack unless you know a little trick)

"ksvk","M60A4_EP1","M249_EP1","m240_scoped_EP1"

Feel free to ask me any questions you might have about this!

Last edited:
I have unbanned these weapons on my server, Im running vanilla dayz 1.8.0.3. First you need to customize your loot tables, then you need to filter them in battleye so players don't get kicked. An alternative method is adding them to the AI or if you run AI missions, add them to the weapons crates. I have customized my loot tables, but the "large weapons" and anti-materiel rifles can only be found in the weapons caches at AI missions. If you don't like or use AI, just customize your loot tables and add them to it. More specifically customize your CfgBuildingLoot.hpp. Ive also added other weapons which do not normally spawn like the M4A1_Aim_camo. Here is a snippet from my CfgBuildingLoot.hpp under the military special section. There are other weapons which can be added that I didn't bother to add, mostly AK variants using the 5.45mm round. I have high loot spawns and low zombie spawns on my server which is just my preference. Obviously you could edit the %'s to your liking!

Code:
class MilitarySpecial: Default {
        zombieChance = 0.1;
        minRoaming = 1;
        maxRoaming = 2;
        zombieClass[] = {"z_soldier_heavy","z_new_worker2","z_new_worker3","z_new_worker4"};
        lootChance = 0.9;
        lootPos[] = {};
        lootType[] = {
        //one spawn
        //tools
            {"Binocular","weapon",0.03},
            {"ItemFlashlightRed","generic",0.05},
            {"ItemKnife","generic",0.05},
            {"ItemGPS","weapon",0.01},
            {"ItemMap","generic",0.03},
            {"Binocular_Vector","generic",0.10},
        //weapons
            {"M16A2","weapon",0.10},
            {"m16a4","weapon",0.10},
            {"M16A2GL","weapon",0.10},
            {"M16A4_ACG_GL","weapon",0.10},
            {"M16A4_GL","weapon",0.10},
            {"M249_DZ","weapon",0.10},
            {"M9SD","weapon",0.15},
            {"M9","weapon",0.15},
            {"Colt1911","weapon",0.15},
            {"MakarovSD","weapon",0.10},
            {"AK_74","weapon",0.10},
            {"M4A1_Aim","weapon",0.10},
            {"M4A1_Aim_camo","weapon",0.10},
            {"M4A3_RCO_GL_EP1","weapon",0.10},
            {"M4SPR","weapon",0.10},
            {"M4A1_HWS_GL","weapon",0.10},
            {"M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_Camo","weapon",0.10},
            {"M4A1_RCO_GL","weapon",0.10},
            {"AKS_74_kobra","weapon",0.10},
            {"AKS_74_PSO","weapon",0.10},
            {"AK_107_GL_Kobra","weapon",0.10},
            {"AK_107_PSO","weapon",0.10},
            {"AKS_74_U","weapon",0.10},
            {"AK_47_S","weapon",0.10},
            {"AK_47_M","weapon",0.10},
            {"G36a","weapon",0.10},
            {"G36A_camo","weapon",0.10},
            {"G36C","weapon",0.10},
            {"G36C_camo","weapon",0.10},
            {"G36K","weapon",0.10},
            {"G36K_camo","weapon",0.10},
            {"Huntingrifle","weapon",0.10},
            {"M24","weapon",0.10},
            {"M24_des_EP1","weapon",0.10},
            {"SVD_CAMO_DZ","weapon",0.10},
            {"SVD_des_EP1","weapon",0.10},
            {"SVD_DZ","weapon",0.10},
            {"DMR_DZ","weapon",0.10},
            {"M4A1","weapon",0.10},
            {"M14_EP1","weapon",0.10},
            {"UZI_EP1","weapon",0.10},
            {"Remington870_lamp","weapon",0.06},
            {"glock17_EP1","weapon",0.15},
            {"M240_DZ","weapon",0.10},
            {"M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","weapon",0.10},
            {"M16A4_ACG","weapon",0.10},
            {"M4A1_HWS_GL_camo","weapon",0.10},
            {"Mk_48_DZ","weapon",0.10},
            {"M4A3_CCO_EP1","weapon",0.10},
            {"Sa58V_RCO_EP1","weapon",0.10},
            {"Sa58V_CCO_EP1","weapon",0.10},
            {"FN_FAL","weapon",0.10},
            //{"G36_C_SD_camo","weapon",0.01},
            {"M40A3","weapon",0.10},
            {"RPK_74","weapon",0.10},
            {"Sa58P_EP1","weapon",0.10},
            {"Sa58V_EP1","weapon",0.10},
        //special
            {"AmmoBoxSmall_556","object",0.20},
            {"AmmoBoxSmall_762","object",0.20},
            {"WeaponHolder_ItemCamoNet","object",0.03},
        //mags special
            {"PipeBomb","magazine",0.05},
            {"100Rnd_762x54_PK","magazine",0.10},
            {"Skin_Camo1_DZ","magazine",0.20},
            {"Skin_Soldier1_DZ","magazine",0.20},
            {"Skin_Sniper1_DZ","magazine",0.20},
        //bags
            {"DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1","object",0.10}, // 24
            {"DZ_Backpack_EP1","object",0.10}, // 24  
        //multiple spawns
            {"","military",0.90},
            {"","generic",0.10}
        };
    };
edit- I followed this guide http://opendayz.net/threads/tutorial-custom-loot-tables-and-adjusting-spawn-rates.11589/
You'll want to read in the comments some as well. Some of these changes may spam your RPT a little bit.

ninja edit- the M107 can spawn, you can load it, shoot it, and it will agro zombies... but it wont' do any damage whatsoever (on vanilla dayz). The AS50 needs to be this specific variant "BAF_AS50_scoped_Large" or it will not work. Heres some other large ones that work (but they remove your backpack unless you know a little trick)

"ksvk","M60A4_EP1","M249_EP1","m240_scoped_EP1"

Feel free to ask me any questions you might have about this!

A banned class is one which doesn't show up correctly in the game (MK17, LRR, Saiga etc) or is redefined to do no damage (like M107_DZ/AS50). Modifying a loot table to include a gun that's not in the vanilla tables isn't really what this thread is about. Try giving yourself "BAF_LRR_scoped_W" to see what I mean. This class was only banned in a recent patch.

As far as I'm aware all the 50cals were modified to do 0 damage, but some servers are using them with working damage. They are using the ARMA variants of the classes which don't allow a backpack e.g M107 rather than M107_DZ

A banned class is one which doesn't show up correctly in the game (MK17, LRR, Saiga etc) or is redefined to do no damage (like M107_DZ/AS50). Modifying a loot table to include a gun that's not in the vanilla tables isn't really what this thread is about. Try giving yourself "BAF_LRR_scoped_W" to see what I mean. This class was only banned in a recent patch.

As far as I'm aware all the 50cals were modified to do 0 damage, but some servers are using them with working damage. They are using the ARMA variants of the classes which don't allow a backpack e.g M107 rather than M107_DZ
I see, well the gentleman asked his questions and listed 3 examples... the m107, the as50, and an L85 variant. The M107 won't work no matter what version you include. The as50 works if you use the version I suggested. I basically listed the weapons which will work. Other weapons will not work without RMOD so far as I know.

I see, well the gentleman asked his questions and listed 3 examples... the m107, the as50, and an L85 variant. The M107 won't work no matter what version you include. The as50 works if you use the version I suggested. I basically listed the weapons which will work. Other weapons will not work without RMOD so far as I know.

I heard there's servers with both AS50's and M107s on 1.8.0.3, could be someone told me wrong I guess though and they are just all using that AS50 class you listed. Does that AS50 still have the green boxes around all zombies and players when scoped in?

Yea it does have that target box.

Ive tried almost every weapon. Some weapons (like the vss) will be invisible but will still shoot and do damage. Some just wont spawn. Some spawn but cant be fired or scoped in and still others will not allow you to scope in but still function.
I really wish the devs would have left it up to the server owners to decide what they want and dont want

Yea it does have that target box.

Ive tried almost every weapon. Some weapons (like the vss) will be invisible but will still shoot and do damage. Some just wont spawn. Some spawn but cant be fired or scoped in and still others will not allow you to scope in but still function.
I really wish the devs would have left it up to the server owners to decide what they want and dont want

I'm glad they banned everything they did tbh, there was so much stuff that had no place being unbanned and just gave the script kiddies lots of new toys to spawn in. Tanks, A10s, rocket launchers, Apaches etc could all be spawned before. The only thing I really miss is the LRR :( Dayzmod does lack balance now though, armored vehicles like hueys are a total pain in the ass with no 50 cals.

Yea the mi-17s are brutal. I still would like the option to decide for myself what i want on my server. One or two armored vehicles or attack helis would be awesome. I played on a couple fully militarized epoch servers... they were ok but the stingers and other fire and forget weapons were OP. But the mashup of dayz/wasteland is kinda fun if you do it right.

Was the LRR the lapua? I do wish they had that. The ammo spawns but not the gun.

Oh god yeah the Mi-17 is insane to shoot down without a 50 cal we disabled those because they were so hard to damage. Yea LRR was the Lapua never understood why it wasn't in the mod in the first place, that gun was so much more balanced than the AS50.

My bi planes and LB's have 50 cal machine guns... theyre kinda fun. Makes the hueys and the mi's think twice. I keep the ammo fairly low so theyre not too OP.

Add some AS50's and KSVK's to your server, theyre not too bad if you make them rare. It is possible to keep your backpack with the large weapons if you exploit the dual primary trick so keep that in mind. Theres a script around here somewhere that prevents people from exploiting the dual primary bug

Closest I've gotten to unbanning stuff is via the server pbo
Code:
Updating base class FakeWeapon->CannonCore, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/CTWS/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->RocketPods, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/CRV7_PG/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->CRV7_PG, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/CRV7_HEPD/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->CRV7_PG, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/CRV7_FAT/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->MGun, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/M621/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->Rifle, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->BAF_AS50_scoped, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_TWS/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->Rifle, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_LRR_scoped/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->BAF_LRR_scoped, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_LRR_scoped_W/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->Launcher, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_NLAW_Launcher/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->GrenadeLauncher, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_L17_40mm/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_L85A2_UGL_Holo/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->BAF_L85A2_RIS_SUSAT, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_L85A2_UGL_SUSAT/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->L85A2_base_BAF, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_L85A2_RIS_ACOG/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->BAF_L85A2_RIS_ACOG, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_L85A2_UGL_ACOG/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->L85A2_base_BAF, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->Rifle, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_L86A2_ACOG/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->Rifle, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_L110A1_Aim/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->M240, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_L7A2_GPMG/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->Put, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_ied_v1/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->BAF_ied_v1, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_ied_v2/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->BAF_ied_v1, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_ied_v3/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->BAF_ied_v1, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_ied_v4/
Updating base class Banned->BAF_L2A1_ACOG_base, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/BAF_L2A1_Tripod_D/
Updating base class Banned->BAF_L2A1_Tripod_D, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/BAF_L2A1_Tripod_W/
Updating base class Banned->BAF_L2A1_ACOG_base, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/BAF_L2A1_Minitripod_D/
Updating base class Banned->BAF_L2A1_Minitripod_D, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/BAF_L2A1_Minitripod_W/
Updating base class Banned->BAF_L2A1_ACOG_base, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/BAF_GPMG_Minitripod_D/
Updating base class Banned->BAF_GPMG_Minitripod_D, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/BAF_GPMG_Minitripod_W/
Updating base class Banned->GMG_TriPod, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/BAF_GMG_Tripod_D/
Updating base class Banned->BAF_GMG_Tripod_D, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/BAF_GMG_Tripod_W/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->100Rnd_127x99_M2, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_L2A1/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->CA_LauncherMagazine, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/NLAW/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->200Rnd_556x45_M249, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/200Rnd_556x45_L110A1/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->48Rnd_40mm_MK19, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/32Rnd_40mm_GMG/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->38Rnd_FFAR, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/12Rnd_CRV7/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->12Rnd_CRV7, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/38Rnd_CRV7/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->38Rnd_FFAR, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/6Rnd_CRV7_HEPD/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->38Rnd_FFAR, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/6Rnd_CRV7_FAT/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->1200Rnd_762x51_M240, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/1200Rnd_20mm_M621/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->VehicleMagazine, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/200Rnd_40mmHE_FV510/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->200Rnd_40mmHE_FV510, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/200Rnd_40mmSABOT_FV510/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->2000Rnd_762x51_M134, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_L94A1/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->TimeBomb, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/BAF_ied_v1/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->BAF_ied_v1, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/BAF_ied_v2/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->BAF_ied_v1, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/BAF_ied_v3/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->BAF_ied_v1, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/BAF_ied_v4/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->HandGrenade_West, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/BAF_L109A1_HE/
Updating base class FakeAmmo->MissileBase, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/M_NLAW_AT/
Updating base class FakeAmmo->BulletBase, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/Sh_40_HE/
Updating base class FakeAmmo->Sh_40_HE, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/Sh_40_SABOT/
Updating base class FakeAmmo->M_Hellfire_AT, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/M_CRV7_AT/
Updating base class FakeAmmo->R_Hydra_HE, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/M_CRV7_HEPD/
Updating base class FakeAmmo->M_CRV7_HEPD, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/M_CRV7_FAT/
Updating base class FakeAmmo->TimeBombCore, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/BAF_ied_v1/
Updating base class FakeAmmo->TimeBombCore, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/BAF_ied_v2/
Updating base class FakeAmmo->TimeBombCore, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/BAF_ied_v3/
Updating base class FakeAmmo->TimeBombCore, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/BAF_ied_v4/
The ending portion of my RPT shows the banned classes of a couple things to their proper classes after I attempted something in the server pbo, but I believe something has to be done mission side to complete this. Trying to spawn something that's been unbanned results in it still being invisible but they seem to still fire and do damage. Vehicles are invisible aswell. I feel like its close to getting there just dunno what to try next.

Closest I've gotten to unbanning stuff is via the server pbo
Code:
Updating base class FakeWeapon->CannonCore, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/CTWS/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->RocketPods, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/CRV7_PG/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->CRV7_PG, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/CRV7_HEPD/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->CRV7_PG, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/CRV7_FAT/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->MGun, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/M621/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->Rifle, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->BAF_AS50_scoped, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_TWS/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->Rifle, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_LRR_scoped/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->BAF_LRR_scoped, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_LRR_scoped_W/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->Launcher, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_NLAW_Launcher/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->GrenadeLauncher, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_L17_40mm/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_L85A2_UGL_Holo/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->BAF_L85A2_RIS_SUSAT, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_L85A2_UGL_SUSAT/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->L85A2_base_BAF, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_L85A2_RIS_ACOG/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->BAF_L85A2_RIS_ACOG, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_L85A2_UGL_ACOG/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->L85A2_base_BAF, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->Rifle, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_L86A2_ACOG/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->Rifle, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_L110A1_Aim/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->M240, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_L7A2_GPMG/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->Put, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_ied_v1/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->BAF_ied_v1, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_ied_v2/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->BAF_ied_v1, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_ied_v3/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->BAF_ied_v1, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/BAF_ied_v4/
Updating base class Banned->BAF_L2A1_ACOG_base, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/BAF_L2A1_Tripod_D/
Updating base class Banned->BAF_L2A1_Tripod_D, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/BAF_L2A1_Tripod_W/
Updating base class Banned->BAF_L2A1_ACOG_base, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/BAF_L2A1_Minitripod_D/
Updating base class Banned->BAF_L2A1_Minitripod_D, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/BAF_L2A1_Minitripod_W/
Updating base class Banned->BAF_L2A1_ACOG_base, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/BAF_GPMG_Minitripod_D/
Updating base class Banned->BAF_GPMG_Minitripod_D, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/BAF_GPMG_Minitripod_W/
Updating base class Banned->GMG_TriPod, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/BAF_GMG_Tripod_D/
Updating base class Banned->BAF_GMG_Tripod_D, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/BAF_GMG_Tripod_W/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->100Rnd_127x99_M2, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_L2A1/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->CA_LauncherMagazine, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/NLAW/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->200Rnd_556x45_M249, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/200Rnd_556x45_L110A1/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->48Rnd_40mm_MK19, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/32Rnd_40mm_GMG/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->38Rnd_FFAR, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/12Rnd_CRV7/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->12Rnd_CRV7, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/38Rnd_CRV7/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->38Rnd_FFAR, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/6Rnd_CRV7_HEPD/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->38Rnd_FFAR, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/6Rnd_CRV7_FAT/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->1200Rnd_762x51_M240, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/1200Rnd_20mm_M621/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->VehicleMagazine, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/200Rnd_40mmHE_FV510/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->200Rnd_40mmHE_FV510, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/200Rnd_40mmSABOT_FV510/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->2000Rnd_762x51_M134, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_L94A1/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->TimeBomb, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/BAF_ied_v1/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->BAF_ied_v1, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/BAF_ied_v2/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->BAF_ied_v1, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/BAF_ied_v3/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->BAF_ied_v1, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/BAF_ied_v4/
Updating base class FakeMagazine->HandGrenade_West, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/BAF_L109A1_HE/
Updating base class FakeAmmo->MissileBase, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/M_NLAW_AT/
Updating base class FakeAmmo->BulletBase, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/Sh_40_HE/
Updating base class FakeAmmo->Sh_40_HE, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/Sh_40_SABOT/
Updating base class FakeAmmo->M_Hellfire_AT, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/M_CRV7_AT/
Updating base class FakeAmmo->R_Hydra_HE, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/M_CRV7_HEPD/
Updating base class FakeAmmo->M_CRV7_HEPD, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/M_CRV7_FAT/
Updating base class FakeAmmo->TimeBombCore, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/BAF_ied_v1/
Updating base class FakeAmmo->TimeBombCore, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/BAF_ied_v2/
Updating base class FakeAmmo->TimeBombCore, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/BAF_ied_v3/
Updating base class FakeAmmo->TimeBombCore, by z\addons\dayz_server\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/BAF_ied_v4/
The ending portion of my RPT shows the banned classes of a couple things to their proper classes after I attempted something in the server pbo, but I believe something has to be done mission side to complete this. Trying to spawn something that's been unbanned results in it still being invisible but they seem to still fire and do damage. Vehicles are invisible aswell. I feel like its close to getting there just dunno what to try next.

Im almost positive that adding banned weapons/vehicles is impossible without modding files in a way that would require other people to download those files before playing on your server. You would be in a way, creating a new mod. There is already a mod out there that unlocks vehicles/weapons and it's called RMOD. Unfortunately, if you make your server an RMOD server, players will also have to install RMOD before they can play on your server. Other mods like Epoch, have RMOD built into them.

Right but clients downloading the mission file so next step will be to do something with the mission.pbo.
Inkko will you share how you've got to this point?

Cheers

Right but clients downloading the mission file so next step will be to do something with the mission.pbo.

Cheers
What I did was unpack one of the weapon pbos in the arma 2 oa commons folder. I think the weapons_baf or something like that. Unpacked the config.bin and copied the cfgvehicles/weapons/ammo/magazines into the main folder of my server pbo. Then opened my config.cpp in my server pbo and added this at the bottom of that
Code:
class Mode_SemiAuto;    // External class reference
class Mode_FullAuto;    // External class reference
class Mode_Burst;    // External class reference
#include "cfgWeapons.hpp"
class WeaponCloudsMGun;    // External class reference
#include "CfgVehicles.hpp"
#include "CfgMagazines.hpp"
#include "CfgAmmo.hpp"

It was just a quick test to see what it would do.

Cheers
Wouldn't it require clients to make changes to their own Arma or dayz_code ?

yeah but you dont change anything in the dayz_code. The question is now, how (even if is possible) can we put the rMod to the mission.pbo?

Back