Vehicle Towing Server Side

oh ya quick question, whats up with acouple pages back people talking about editing the description file? i did no such thing and my stuffs working?

oh ya quick question, whats up with acouple pages back people talking about editing the description file? i did no such thing and my stuffs working?

You need to if you are using other aspects of the R3F files, totally unnecessary for towing

good to hear, very good to hear infact. i've had zero success in anything i've ever tried to do that involved that cursed file.

ok, semi large issue.....it seems when you tow a vehicle you can attach another vehicle to the towed vehicle and so on and so fourth. i had 1 guy in a humvee dragging 10 other vehicles behind him.....how do i stop this?

ok, semi large issue.....it seems when you tow a vehicle you can attach another vehicle to the towed vehicle and so on and so fourth. i had 1 guy in a humvee dragging 10 other vehicles behind him.....how do i stop this?

Write your own towing script with an option to disable this. R3F has no way to disable this function, to my knowledge. You could always warn and then punish for it, the old fashioned way.

I have a towing script for chernarus. I'll upload a mission file with just the towing script. It is the R3F Logistics script but I have disabled the heli lift and cargo portion and just left the towing. To edit the towing vehicles edit the files in R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_LOG\addons_config\arma2_CO_ objects.sqf. You can re enable the heli lift and cargo system in that file as well.

Where do I put this? in my dayz control center server?

Back