[WORKING] Admin Tool 1.7.7.1

Hello guys, I've battling admin tools and all scripts I've tried for acouple days now and I am breaking down asking for help now as i've bashed my head on the wall way to many times. I'm pretty sure I've followed the instructions as directed and after uploading to my server (HFB) you can join it then it hangs at loading screen trying to authenticate and cycling into requesting authentication before going to a disconnect button after like 5 minutes.

I'll gladly email my files to anyone who wants to try and tackle this :D

So man, I am trying to get it working for so many days... Still no success.
I downloaded the files you provided at the website, for 1.7.7.1.
I installed it 100% correctly, I change the UIDs to mine and the option still doesnt show up. :/

please email me though my contact form here with your forum ID's and i will have a peek

To help me, Send me your raw stock files (untouched) so i know that nothing else has been adjusted with.

ok i've gotten the thing to work finally....but i can't modify my server pbo else it sits at trying to authenticate.

the bad news is now when i try to heal others or spawn a vehicle i get kicked off game for a setvariable restriction #0
i've downloaded the BE filters from here which is uploaded from Inkko.

I see the tools menu ingame, but as soon as i click it, battleye kicks me out.. It seems the script is not working properly, and i tried to put the list in. Could someone maybe upload the correct scripts file? Thanks in advance.

Hey Jason, I really dont get this part, im sorry for being retarted.. Could you help me out here? I hope it wont take that long, or if you have time.. Im sorry once again..

Also, i see people having 'dayz_mission.pbo', Not sure if its neccesary, but i dont have that either. So if you happen to have some more time, would you be able to help me get that too? Unless its not needed ofcourse. Thanks in advance.

One last thing, i downloaded this and did nothing else with it, assuming i only need to change the BE script, is that correct? I just deleted my dayz_1.Chernarus, and pasted this dayz_1.Chernarus in the folder, and that worked i think.

No dont use this as this is only for Hotplit's server as everyone has their own server ID's

Please send me your raw mission and server pbo's via here http://doom56.com/contact
Please include your UID and your Forum name (helps me to keep track who is who)
But please note i do not do the battleye filters as this is a pain and is down to the server owners \ renters to sort out....sorry

ok i got it working good, i can spawn vehicles and use the heal.....but i still cant modify my server.pbo. everytime i try it just hangs at the loading screen before going to disconnect. i'd really like to not have my vehicles explode into firey balls of death when i try to get into them. im just not sure why it hangs.

ok i got it working good, i can spawn vehicles and use the heal.....but i still cant modify my server.pbo. everytime i try it just hangs at the loading screen before going to disconnect. i'd really like to not have my vehicles explode into firey balls of death when i try to get into them. im just not sure why it hangs.

please fill out this form http://doom56.com/contact and i will have a look for you. (please send me your raw PBO files) if modded then send me your last known working files

Hello, thank you for your tutorial, its awesome!
I was wondering if you could help me a bit.
I'm confused about editing the server_objectupdate.sqf file.

Mine has this piece of code which is different from what you wrote in the tutorial:

Code:
if (!_parachuteWest) then {
    if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0") then
    {
        _object_position = getPosATL _object;
        #ifdef OBJECT_DEBUG
            diag_log(format["Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at pos [%2,%3,%4]",
            typeOf _object,
            _object_position select 0,
            _object_position select 1,
            _object_position select 2]);
        #endif
            _isNotOk = true;
    };
};

And I edited it to look like this:

Code:
    if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0 && (vehicle _object getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1)) then {
    {
        #ifdef OBJECT_DEBUG
            diag_log(format["Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at pos [%2,%3,%4]",
            typeOf _object,
            _object_position select 0,
            _object_position select 1,
            _object_position select 2]);
        #endif
            _isNotOk = true;
    };
};

And the code you wrote is in a different format I think:

Code:
if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0" && (vehicle _object getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1)) then {
diag_log format ["DEBUG: Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at [%2,%3,%4]", typeOf _object, _object_position select 0, _object_position select 1, _object_position select 2];
_isNotOk = true;
};
};

¿Should I just copy and paste it over? Please help me.

PD: I'm asking this because I don't see any option in the scroll menu =(
PD2: I let it as I had with the edit I did and I see the blue menu option, but when I click it... nothing happens.... =(

I resolved all of my issues. The problem is the PBO packer with repacking....everyone says use whatever PBO packer you want....this is just not the case. CPBO packer is the only one that lets me edit anything other than my mission pbo without causing errors. my advise to anyone having lots of issues...try out CPBO.

I resolved all of my issues. The problem is the PBO packer with repacking....everyone says use whatever PBO packer you want....this is just not the case. CPBO packer is the only one that lets me edit anything other than my mission pbo without causing errors. my advise to anyone having lots of issues...try out CPBO.

Would you help me with what I said above? or would you share the edited code working for you?
I use CPBO as well!

Would you help me with what I said above? or would you share the edited code working for you?
I use CPBO as well!

im not sure why your's is so different...what host do you have? im on HFB. also the menu not showing up is not because of the server.pbo part. you can run the script w/o modifing the server.pbo you just can't spawn vehicles and have them not kill you.

Oh wait, actually the vehicle spawning and shield, and probably some of the tools menu still kicks me out :(

What kicks me out:
- Vehicle spawn
- Shield spawn
- Heal player

Tools menu dissapears after a while (or maybe after a command)

Back