[WORKING] Admin Tool 1.7.7.1

Another question, how do we teleport? Teleport to me works, but i dont know how to teleport somewhere

turn on esp / teleport fro mthe admin menu, open your map, left alt + click on location on map you want to teleport to.

and i have a question about the teleport.....how does one do it while in a vehicle that results in the vehicle not being burried in the ground and unusable?

stetson, or anyone that can.. Could you possibly upload your cfgdayz\BattlEye, that contains the right files needed to make the admintools work propely? I still cant spawn vehicles, heal, shield, and stuff.. Thanks in advance.

Delete your setvariable.txt solved so many issues for me

also my filters are posted a page back or so.

So here's the story: a guy joined my server as me somehow. ID and GUID but he didn't have the same name. Since these tools are recognized by ID, he got access to those tools and hacked everything. Is there any way to make them recognize you by all three? (name, ID, and GUID)

So here's the story: a guy joined my server as me somehow. ID and GUID but he didn't have the same name. Since these tools are recognized by ID, he got access to those tools and hacked everything. Is there any way to make them recognize you by all three? (name, ID, and GUID)

GUID is based off your CDKEY isnt it? if thats the case i think you got a slightly bigger issue at hand.

GUID is based off your CDKEY isnt it? if thats the case i think you got a slightly bigger issue at hand.

The ID represents the CDKey. The GUID is how the server reads and logs the CDKey, so as long as you at leaste have the ID, you get that profile.

The ID represents the CDKey. The GUID is how the server reads and logs the CDKey, so as long as you at leaste have the ID, you get that profile.

even so does this not mean this person is running around using your cdkey then? and if thats happening then whats stopping him from just getting global banned and ruining your day? i dunno seems fairly bad from what you described.

even so does this not mean this person is running around using your cdkey then? and if thats happening then whats stopping him from just getting global banned and ruining your day? i dunno seems fairly bad from what you described.

Well I learned that as long as I am at least in the lobby he can't join the game, it'll just kick him off so I guess I'll have to do that. If anyone does figure out how to make the admin tools recognize all three ways of identification then please post something!

bolbies can you pm me your Activate.sqf and admintoolsmain.sqf so i can check
cos when something gets removed it allows anyone to use this.

so has anyone else tried teleporting while in a vehicle? mine sticks the car into the ground and makes it unusable. anyone got a fix?

Back