[WORKING] Halo Jump - New/Re-Spawn Only

Sorry, sent the wrong init.sqf. Here it is.
http://www.mediafire.com/?uekxkhbkescjpf8

Your " player_monitor.fsm " has an error in it.

Find ( YOUR FILE ONLY):
Code:
// "[] execVM ""\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf"";" \n

Change to:
Code:
"// "[] execVM ""\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf"";" \n

Notice the " missing from your line. Try it out and let me know.

:)

EDIT: This is also partly my fault. The " was missing from the tutorial as well. Updated it. :)

Your " player_monitor.fsm " has an error in it.

Find ( YOUR FILE ONLY):
Code:
// "[] execVM ""\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf"";" \n

Change to:
Code:
"// "[] execVM ""\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf"";" \n

Notice the " missing from your line. Try it out and let me know.

:)

EDIT: This is also partly my fault. The " was missing from the tutorial as well. Updated it. :)

Alright, I changed it, but all im getting is
7boaMHw.png

Is there also a halo jump from chopper script that goes with method one? I use method 2's halo jump and its super buggy!

Both are for Chernarus only for this tutorial. Otherwise there is more work need to be done to verify more than 4 random spawns, as well as skins. Up to the user if they want to try and port it over to other maps.

Both are for Chernarus only for this tutorial. Otherwise there is more work need to be done to verify more than 4 random spawns, as well as skins. Up to the user if they want to try and port it over to other maps.

Oh ok all easy stuff lol, was worried there was something hard coded into the Arma 2 OA halo jump because I wanted to try it but didn't want to half to go through a debug phase to do so LOL.

I know the fn_halo jump works on pretty much any map with a few changes cause I am using it. :D

Thanks for the response buddy! :)

No problem. I only use Chernarus so i have little knowledge of other maps spawns and skins. If someone is determined, you just have to edit the random # in mkr and add skins to the init code. :)

i want dont want to change the spawnlocation to random...
so is it possible to randomize the worldspace until its in defined areas/squares like south- and eastcoast?
( and a small chance of spawning in novy sobor? :p )

or just define 30-50 spawns?!

Back