[WORKING] Halo Jump - New/Re-Spawn Only

okay it you're running epoch, i think you have to change the stuff in your init.sqf to the following:
//HALO SPAWN SCRIPT
MC_BIS_halo_spawn = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\haloInit.sqf";
private["_mkr"];
_mkr = "spawn" + str(round(random 4));
if (!isDedicated) then {
[] spawn {
waitUntil { !isNil ("dayz_Totalzedscheck") and
};

if (dayzPlayerLogin2 select 2) then
{
_pos = position player;
_mkr setMarkerPos [_pos select 0, _pos select 1];
player spawn MC_BIS_halo_spawn;
};
};
};

//EDIT: DOESNT WORK FOR ME :/

So I ask again...Has anyone got this working on Taviana 2.0?? If so do you have what ever code (skins,spawns) is needed to make it work and willing to share? I started looking into all the different skins available and keep getting conflicting lists.

+1 I would love to have this on Tavi. I tried with skins and everything but keep spawning on the ground.

Yes... Has anyone looked at what needs to be done for 1.7.7 (or 1.7.7.1)? I could not find for the life of me anything to do with executing the antihack in player_monitor.fsm. Didn't work on my server, and I am pretty confident on how I checked the other steps.

Edit: Continued looking. Through multiple versions of the player_monitor.fsm I haven't been able to find that line of code... Any idea what number it is around?

To get this to work in 1.7.7/1.7.7.1

Find:

Code:
waitUntil { !isNil ("dayz_Totalzedscheck") and

Change to:

Code:
waitUntil { !isNil ("dayz_animalCheck") and

Not sure if its essential but you may need to also comment out RESeq.sqf. I'm running antihacks and thats why I have commented it out.

In init.sqf (Mission file) change:

Code:
#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"

To:

Code:
// #include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"

Also, if running antihacks that look at _dayzactions, players wont be able to pull their parachute. You will need to add the following to the array in _dayzactions in the antihack code:

Code:
bis_fnc_halo_action

Tried to get this to work, but it also didn't on Epoch. I have a feelings it's because anytime that i try to repack my server pbo files it corrupts them and i cant get them to repack right. i'm using pbo manager v1.4 beta... would i possibly be able to have someone look at it for me?

Can you help me too, if its not a bother? Been working on this for a long time. Apologies for all the extra scripts in this, and I added the altimeter script on this, if you notice a difference in a few sections of code that may explain it. My pbo files are here https://github.com/TheComplap/mypbos/tree/013870a47ef8a59d2e888f220e571bf00f4d028d

In server_UpdateObject.sqf

Code:
/*
if (!_parachuteWest) then {
    if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0") then
    {
        _object_position = getPosATL _object;
            diag_log(format["Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at pos [%2,%3,%4]",
            typeOf _object,
            _object_position select 0,
            _object_position select 1,
            _object_position select 2]);
            _isNotOk = true;
    };
};

You missed the closing tag, and commented out the whole file.

In dayz_server.pbo - go to /compile and open server_UpdateObject.sqf

go to line 48

After
Code:
change this to
Code:
*/

Fixed :)

Tried to get this to work, but it also didn't on Epoch. I have a feelings it's because anytime that i try to repack my server pbo files it corrupts them and i cant get them to repack right. i'm using pbo manager v1.4 beta... would i possibly be able to have someone look at it for me?

PBO Manager works just fine for me. I have more trouble with cPBO than PBO Manager. Upload your files to a git or fileshare and I can take a look, although epoch is a little different, and I'll admit I'm no expert.

random and newbie question, is there a specific order that the dayz_code, server, and mission pbos need to be added...

it still didn't work man... i think it's repacking the server pbo and the code pbo are corrupted. i cant get them repacked.

UPDATED POST - Kekie can you post your mission file and dayz_server.pbo?

Thanks but im just gonna try to add it again and see what happens. if it doesn't work ill come back here :)

Any suggestions for what method works best on reality?

have a good day xD

Back