1.8.2 broken blood type fix

What????? That isn't real. I guess I do know how to program vampire into it. Might be fun.

I'll test it without bloodbag when I get home.

Is rather fix this right but if this works I'll do this way.

New mod DayV.
The vampires look normal until they fly through the air and attach to your neck. You lose blood while they are attached. You can only kill them with a crossbow shot to the chest.

Entire mod takes place at night.

I'm actually thinking about this......

Very Hosting replies and they are looking at it. They think it's with there hive.dll. If that fixes it, all good.

The function calls to write the sql queries to and from the db are in the hiveext.dll
If the db changes the dll must change .

DayV .. live to see the dawn.
Server starts at 3am and restarts at break of dawn. No need to save data, just slay vampires and any players who MIGHT be vampires. Small map like utes or zargabad.

If persistent. During the day players would have to fortify their base to survive the night.
Start server time at 4pm so they have about an hour until dusk. Run an hour of dusk with few vampires. Server restsrts and time is 5am so they have an hour of vampire onslaught until dawn. Then server restarts at near dusk again

If the hiveext.dll updates to the db correctly it will save the blood type and rh type once you servariable. Just like setting the blood value.
Curious ... put in a hint to check medical select 11 and see if it returns the "b"

I did think of another way to do it as I was making a custom halo jump.

Going to wait on Vert before testing it.

Can I ask why you would make a custom halo jump since the function exists in arma2?
Just call it with the player object and starting altitude.

Custom in terms of how it starts

Mine only activates if you choose the general chernarus random spawn. If you choose a specific one, its doesn't do it.

Also, messed with it so I don't have to disable antihack.

Vert confirmed it is there hive file causing the issue. I thought of a way around it. Going to test it tomorrow night.

I don't like that script at all , it works but its not .. I Dont know how to say it in English .. Integrated , slick , .. It just doesnt seem to belong.
What is wrong with just using the func as I mentioned and inserting it where you wanted it ...

What is the function? I see you mention it exists, but not the name. I'll try it.

Also I got the blood type to work. In playerlogin on the server I send a variable to the client when it's new. On client, I catch it and the pause the next step for 60 seconds and assign type and rH.

Back