Admin Menu Not Showing Up

Can I delete the scripts in the scripts folder turned off in the init or does it stll okk at the folders ? trying to reduce the dl for end user .. its huge right now, and I hope your updating to new versions of dzai and adding the client in

delete the admin folder, and install the one available for download. works perfectly.
To reduce the download size, delete all the folders inside the scripts folder that you don't use.
BUT MAKE BACKUPS AS YOU GO.
How large is your loading screen? Reduce that size if possible.
For some reason Dayz players expect small mission downloads. Arma missions are always megabytes large and Life servers have upwards of 20MB.

Great , now my next question , updating to new ver of dzai this one is like 2.1 would like to get the newest with client on here with all his scripts call this here .. and there , its tuff to follow for me any way lol .. I grasp most but I guess zip the whole folder and at the worst unzip back in place and good to go.
BEC Extended decided to work today .. weird yesterday kept saying cant find server <shrug> o_O

then another big issue keep getting is error on this code, error in position/ undefined variable in expression : overpoch / and error in init.sqf line 6 which is the below code.. so do I just del all except
server_name = "0.14 - EPuke Chernarus" :confused:

init.sqf .. if (OverPUKE) then {
server_name = "0.14 - OverPuke Chernarus";
}else{
server_name = "0.14 - EPuke Chernarus";
};

Great , now my next question , updating to new ver of dzai this one is like 2.1 would like to get the newest with client on here with all his scripts call this here .. and there , its tuff to follow for me any way lol .. I grasp most but I guess zip the whole folder and at the worst unzip back in place and good to go.
BEC Extended decided to work today .. weird yesterday kept saying cant find server <shrug> o_O

then another big issue keep getting is error on this code, error in position/ undefined variable in expression : overpoch / and error in init.sqf line 6 which is the below code.. so do I just del all except
server_name = "0.14 - EPuke Chernarus" :confused:

init.sqf .. if (OverPUKE) then {
server_name = "0.14 - OverPuke Chernarus";
}else{
server_name = "0.14 - EPuke Chernarus";
};

yep that should fix it :)

im making the packs completely separate this time round as the multi map pack has some issues try to pick the map
as does the overpoch option

Back