AI despawning while players are near

HospitalChair

The AI will spawn and patrol as normal but after about 2 minutes of them being active, they disappear out of their helicopters and the ground patrols disappear. I believe the eventually respawn but that doesnt do me a lot of good when they are there protecting valuable loot. I'm guessing it may have something to do with dayz cleanup script perhaps, but not 100%

http://pastebin.com/pn0Kjfcj

That is my server.rpt

bunch of,errors,saying possible,side hack for,the ai.,, look for that line in your files and see if,it,kills or,deletes,the,units. xoesnt say,so,in the logs ... but never,know.
can check later tonight at home

I dont actually have a server then or now so never had anyone to test it with. I am playing with a server now, will load it up and see if we can reconfigure the output.

as for your dzai errors.
You have some despawning messages .. here is group O which is at castle3 custom spawn.
  1. 12:12:44 "DZAI Debug: Deleting static group O 1-1-F."
  2. 12:12:45 "DZAI Debug: Deleting static group O 1-1-G."

Here is that group being created
  1. 12:10:27 "DZAI Extended Debug: Spawned AI Type Bandit1_DZ with weapongrade 3 for group O 1-1-G (fnc_createGroup)."
  2. 12:10:27 "DZAI Extended Debug: Group O 1-1-G has group size 2."
  3. 12:10:27 "DZAI Debug: Spawned a group of 2 units in 0.00802612 seconds at castle3 (Custom Spawn)."
So as you can see, they were deleted 2:20 after being created just like you said. So the question is: Are DZAI static spawns supposed to be present even without player presence? Or do they spawn in only when players are nearby in which case this could be normal as a player flew overhead maybe.
I saw no sign of the Dayz cleanup removing the AI, only the DZAI cleanup. This sounds familiar and I think it was addressed by Buttface a few months ago.

Without actual errors being produced, it is some logic error that is deleting units prematurely.
Have you tried re-installing the latest version ?

If you upload your dayz_mission and dayz_server I can try to see what is going on.

Back