Animated C130 crashes - Eventually dropping carepackages at way points

lol so i feel like i might have wondered into the big boy mod section. I am pretty good with a keyboard and i have may scripts running with no errors but i cant seem to wrap my head around this install. I cannot seem to find the heli spawn crashsite in my server monitor.

hey and thanks for making this script

i have succesfully added some exstra stuff to the crate and removed some stuff as well, but how do i add TrashTinCan, TrashJackDaniels, Bloodbag, ItemAntibiotic, i mean what do i call them there?

i kinda figured nvgs and skins on my own, but if i do ["TrashTinCan","trash"], ["TrashJackDaniels","trash"] or ["Bloodbag","medical"] and ["ItemAntibiotic","medical"] it gives me an error, what is the correct names for these?

i know Bloodbag and ItemAntibiotic are both in ["","medical"], but i wantet to give them an individual chance to spawn as well ...

hey and thanks for making this script

i have succesfully added some exstra stuff to the crate and removed some stuff as well, but how do i add TrashTinCan, TrashJackDaniels, Bloodbag, ItemAntibiotic, i mean what do i call them there?

i kinda figured nvgs and skins on my own, but if i do ["TrashTinCan","trash"], ["TrashJackDaniels","trash"] or ["Bloodbag","medical"] and ["ItemAntibiotic","medical"] it gives me an error, what is the correct names for these?

i know Bloodbag and ItemAntibiotic are both in ["","medical"], but i wantet to give them an individual chance to spawn as well ...

use ["","trash"] for some random trash from the trash table, if you just want to a particular trash item rather than using the trash table I think you would need ["TrashJackDaniels","magazine"] for example...

thanks a lot, ill try that since it was only those particular ones i wantet in it ...

actually, nvm the bloodbag but what about antibiotics, do i just do magazine for those aswell?

thanks a lot, ill try that since it was only those particular ones i wantet in it ...

actually, nvm the bloodbag but what about antibiotics, do i just do magazine for those aswell?

It's pretty much magazine for most things besides guns, some stuff like backpacks use "object" also. I think anything that spawns with more than 1 on a single loot point use magazine though. Take a look at the loot tables in your dayz_code.pbo if you aren't sure for a particular item.

Hey guys, Not sure if this has been mentioned or weather im being competly and utterly stupid but both sets of these planes are lagging on my server when they fly over. it's not just the C130 so i know it's nothing to do with that, basically they fly for about 3 seconds, jump back a little bit and repeats that all the time until carepackage, or crash has happened.

Any ideas?

Cheers

21:50:11 "C130CRASHSPAWNER: numLoot: '9', _index: '', _weights: '', _cntItemTypes: '0', config: 'bin\config.bin/CfgBuildingLoot/HeliCrash_No50s'"
21:50:11 "CRASHSPAWNER: Loot Table: 'HeliCrash_No50s', ItemTypes: '[]', Index: '0', ItemType: '', Item: ''"
21:50:11 "CRASHSPAWNER: Loot Table: 'HeliCrash_No50s', ItemTypes: '[]', Index: '0', ItemType: '', Item: ''"

i installed this on my overwatch server, but there is no loot spawning at the crash can someone tell me why?

One thing I'm confused about, does the drop happen at one of the coords listed under _preWaypointPos, or do they drop randomly within this radius -

Code:
 8000,    // [106,[960.577,3480.34,0.002]]Radius in Meters from the Center-Marker in which the Choppers can crash and get waypoints

Or possibly they drop at random _preWaypointPos coords that are within that radius? Thanks.

Had this running sweet in 1.7.7.1, cant seem to get it to run in 1.8 patch, anyone else got it running under 1.8?

Hola, I got this (somewhat) working on Takistan, but the plane flies in and just circles my waypoint without dropping anything (been 40 minutes now).

I noticed that the code calls "spawn_loot", I am using custom loot tables and spawn_loot.sqf is in my fixes folder, mission pbo. Could that be it? There's nothing showing up in my rpt file.

Thanks.

EDIT - I got it working by increasing the distance to the drop waypoint, which triggers the drop. Takistan has much more varied terrain in height, so the plane was never getting within 250 of the target. Tada.

Hola, I got this (somewhat) working on Takistan, but the plane flies in and just circles my waypoint without dropping anything (been 40 minutes now).

I noticed that the code calls "spawn_loot", I am using custom loot tables and spawn_loot.sqf is in my fixes folder, mission pbo. Could that be it? There's nothing showing up in my rpt file.

Thanks.

EDIT - I got it working by increasing the distance to the drop waypoint, which triggers the drop. Takistan has much more varied terrain in height, so the plane was never getting within 250 of the target. Tada.

Nope thats not it, imagine a flow chart Plane create --> picks random waypoint and flys --> explodes --> hits ground and vanishes --> new object (crash thing) and loot

Back