Animated Helicrashs 0.1 - Release

Lol, so, heli never made it to POC, another player sees it landing on the Tavi bridge. He lands and the AI girl gets out, salutes him, then runs off the bridge to her death!! Epic!!

Still no Heli crash loot at all :( Getting this error code:
Code:
22:40:13 Client: Object 7:94 (type Type_70) not found.
22:40:13 Client: Object 7:95 (type Type_70) not found.
22:40:14 Client: Object 7:96 (type Type_70) not found.
22:40:14 Client: Object 7:97 (type Type_70) not found.

Is this related? Any advise?

These start up and you see the info on the RPT but they never start flying.

Anyone else having this issue?

20:42:23 "CRASHSPAWNER: Starting spawn logic for animated helicrashs - written by Grafzahl [SC:false||PW:1||CD:1]"
20:42:23 "CRASHSPAWNER: 75% chance to start a crashing Mi17_DZ with loot table 'Military' at 3315"

I never get anything else.

Im still getting this:
Code:
Client: Object 10:47 (type Type_94) not found.
2:25:54 Client: Object 10:47 (type Type_70) not found.
2:25:56 Client: Object 10:47 (type Type_70) not found.
2:26:01 Client: Object 10:47 (type Type_70) not found.

what is this type Type???

Buehler? Buehler?

Graf, thank you for this awesome mod! My players love it! You are a rock star! It seems to be working as should now :) I still get the above errors for 70 and 94 but I get loot at the crashes so IDK what those are for.

20:42:23 "CRASHSPAWNER: Starting spawn logic for animated helicrashs - written by Grafzahl [SC:false||PW:1||CD:1]"
20:42:23 "CRASHSPAWNER: 75% chance to start a crashing Mi17_DZ with loot table 'Military' at 3315"

I never get anything else.

3315 is the number of seconds before it starts, which is about 55 minutes. But even then, it only has a 75% chance to spawn in according to your log. Maybe you are just unlucky and your spawns are hitting that other 25% when they aren't spawning. When I tested mine, I changed the chance of spawn to 100 and the frequency to 5 minutes - to be sure they were coming in. Then once I knew everything was working, I set my frequency back up to something more appropriate.

11:06:36 "CRASHSPAWNER: 75% chance to start a crashing UH-1H with loot table 'Military' at 6747.56"
12:02:59 "CRASHSPAWNER: 75% chance to start a crashing Mi17_DZ with loot table 'Military' at 10090.1"

So my times are just insanely large then?

11:06:36 "CRASHSPAWNER: 75% chance to start a crashing UH-1H with loot table 'Military' at 6747.56"
12:02:59 "CRASHSPAWNER: 75% chance to start a crashing Mi17_DZ with loot table 'Military' at 10090.1"

So my times are just insanely large then?

They build on each other I noticed. So if 6747 is your second spawn then no, it's not really insane. Maybe somebody else can confirm, but I think those are the seconds in time since the script started. That would be 6747 seconds from the time your server started up after a restart and the spawner script began - there may have been another chopper that already spawned before then.

EDIT
I noticed in your previous post you had one try at 3315. So with these two as well, that is consistent with the default setup - 3000 seconds with a 500 second variance. You have the first at 3315, second at 6747, and the third at 10090. All of those numbers are about 3300 seconds apart from each other.

In your log, is there no other CRASHSPAWNER lines anywhere in between all of those?

6747 seconds after the server has started theres a 75% chance to spawn it....

thats what first line is saying

Easiest way to change these? I know I can put his code ina t the front but can I just edit the default frequency to make a change to this?

Players are unable to completely load into the server after the lobby screen. Please check the sections of code below and let me know if I goofed up anything.

For the dayz_server.pbo\compile\server_spawnCrashSite.sqf , I simply pasted the code you linked over the existing code and saved.

From the dayz_server.pbo\system\server_cleanup.fsm I think I inserted the code in the right place, please check:

Code:
 "//Check for Ammobox" \n
      " {" \n
      "    if(!(_x isKindOf ""WeaponHolder"")) then {" \n
      "        diag_log (""CLEANUP: DELETING AN AMMOBOX "" + (typeOf _x));" \n
      "        deleteVehicle _x;" \n
      "    };" \n
      " } forEach allMissionObjects ""ReammoBox"";" \n
      "*/" \n
      "" \n
      "//Check for hackers" \n
      " {" \n
      "      "  if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"" && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1)) then {" \n
      "        diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
      "          (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
      "          _x setDamage 1;" \n
      "    };" \n
      " } forEach allUnits;" \n
      "" \n
      "/*" \n
      "//Let's move this into the body removal sequence so uncontrolled flies are removed only if corpses are cleaned" \n
      "//Check Flies" \n
      "_isOK=-1;" \n
      "_dwUSOFC=0;" \n

For the dayz_mission.pbo\init.sqf I think I inserted the code correctly, but please check

Code:
if (!isDedicated) then {[] execVM "Scripts\kh_actions.sqf";
    //Conduct map operations
    0 fadeSound 0;
    waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
    dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

//Run the player monitor
    _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
    _playerMonitor =    [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf"; 
"heliCrash" addPublicVariableEventHandler {
_list = nearestObjects [_this select 1, ["CraterLong"], 100];
{deleteVehicle _x;} foreach _list;
};
if (isServer) then {
axe_server_lampObjs =    compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "lights\fnc_returnLampWS.sqf";
    "axeLampObjects" addPublicVariableEventHandler {_id = (_this select 1) spawn axe_server_lampObjs};
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
//StreetLights
[] execVM "lights\street_lights.sqf";
};

Maybe the fact that I have the street light and auto refuel scripts already there messed up the crash site code?

Players are unable to completely load into the server after the lobby screen. Please check the sections of code below and let me know if I goofed up anything.

For the dayz_server.pbo\compile\server_spawnCrashSite.sqf , I simply pasted the code you linked over the existing code and saved.

From the dayz_server.pbo\system\server_cleanup.fsm I think I inserted the code in the right place, please check:

Code:
 "//Check for Ammobox" \n
      " {" \n
      "    if(!(_x isKindOf ""WeaponHolder"")) then {" \n
      "        diag_log (""CLEANUP: DELETING AN AMMOBOX "" + (typeOf _x));" \n
      "        deleteVehicle _x;" \n
      "    };" \n
      " } forEach allMissionObjects ""ReammoBox"";" \n
      "*/" \n
      "" \n
      "//Check for hackers" \n
      " {" \n
      "      "  if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"" && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1)) then {" \n
      "        diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
      "          (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
      "          _x setDamage 1;" \n
      "    };" \n
      " } forEach allUnits;" \n
      "" \n
      "/*" \n
      "//Let's move this into the body removal sequence so uncontrolled flies are removed only if corpses are cleaned" \n
      "//Check Flies" \n
      "_isOK=-1;" \n
      "_dwUSOFC=0;" \n

For the dayz_mission.pbo\init.sqf I think I inserted the code correctly, but please check

Code:
if (!isDedicated) then {[] execVM "Scripts\kh_actions.sqf";
    //Conduct map operations
    0 fadeSound 0;

//Run the player monitor
    _playerMonitor =    [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";
};
if (isServer) then {
axe_server_lampObjs =    compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "lights\fnc_returnLampWS.sqf";
    "axeLampObjects" addPublicVariableEventHandler {_id = (_this select 1) spawn axe_server_lampObjs};
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
//StreetLights
[] execVM "lights\street_lights.sqf";
};

Maybe the fact that I have the street light and auto refuel scripts already there messed up the crash site code?

Code:
if (isServer) then {
    _serverMonitor =    [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";
    axe_server_lampObjs =    compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\fnc_returnLampWS.sqf";
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
    [] execVM "Scripts\kh_actions.sqf";
    [] execVM "Scripts\change_streetlights.sqf";
    [] execVM "Scripts\street_lights.sqf";
    //Conduct map operations
    0 fadeSound 0;

//Run the player monitor
    _playerMonitor = [] execFSM "admintools\player_monitor.fsm";
    };
};

I think something like the above would work better for you. Please note this is taken from my Init.sqf so path's may differ, please don't C&P.

Pry

@ Pry,

Thank you. Unfortionately, my skill level ends at "copy and paste". I am way outside of my comfort zone trying to "merge" my code with someone elses.

However, I am going to sit here for hours, if necessary, and try to figure it out by simply comparing what you suggested with what I have. I will pay attention to the paths and make sure that I use my own exisiting paths instead of the one in the Init.sqf that you posted.

Hey,

At first i had the script working perfectly. Now i started the server from scratch and it appears that it isn't working. My question is where can i find the RPT-log. Can't find this file. So i can't be sure if its working. If its not i think i can fix it.

Thanks in advance,

Jimmy

Back