Animated Helicrashs 0.1 - Release

I will wait for the update and then release the next version compatible with 1.7.7

In that case, as I'm running Tavi, would you be able to help me out with adding a limit to number of crashes?

It seems everything to control the crashes is in this loop (on line 41); while {true} do {

I'm sure there's an easy way to add something like;

int heliLimit = 0;
while {true} && heliLimit<=20 do {
heliLimit = heliLimit+1;
};

Obviously that's not the best way to do it as I would have to adjust heliLimit from with the spawnCrashSite.sqf as opposed to having a variable within the server_monitor.sqf

Yes, they deliver Supplies to the Fishs ;)
Check if you had done Step 2 of the Installation Instructions correct

Hi Pictureclass, still no luck I have repeated and reinstalled everything again and again but still they like to sleep with the fishes.
On another server with the same mission pbo and server pbo it works but on ours it's still spawn, explode and splash.
Even with the whole kill a hacker taken out it doesn't work.

Bah

Hi all,

will like to add this into my server, but came to a question and appreciated if any 1 would be able to advice.

I had added Amind tools for for mission init.spf, for this mod at steps 3 it optional to delete crater. will there be any issue if i stay with my current code as

if (!isDedicated) then { // If mission is loaded by a player execute the player monitor
0 fadeSound 0;
0 cutText [(localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING"), "BLACK FADED", 60];
_id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
_playerMonitor = [] execFSM "admintools\player_monitor.fsm";

};
[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";

Hi all,

will like to add this into my server, but came to a question and appreciated if any 1 would be able to advice.

I had added Amind tools for for mission init.spf, for this mod at steps 3 it optional to delete crater. will there be any issue if i stay with my current code as

if (!isDedicated) then { // If mission is loaded by a player execute the player monitor
0 fadeSound 0;
0 cutText [(localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING"), "BLACK FADED", 60];
_id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
_playerMonitor = [] execFSM "admintools\player_monitor.fsm";

};
[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";
Just put this mod, it work!! base on RTB log follow the heli and see it crush..

GRAFZAHL NICE WORK!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!

Hi, i am want ask you, what i am need to do, if file compile/server_spawnCrashSite.sqf is not exists at my dayz_server.pbo? Thank you

Would it be possible to make the heli's keep flying around instead of suiciding after a 30 second flight? It seems silly adding in AI if no one ever sees them flying.

Would it be possible to make the heli's keep flying around instead of suiciding after a 30 second flight? It seems silly adding in AI if no one ever sees them flying.

// [_guaranteedLoot, _randomizedLoot, _frequency, _variance, _spawnChance, _spawnMarker, _spawnRadius, _spawnFire, _fadeFire, _useStatic, _preWaypoint, _crashDamage]
nul = [
3, //Number of the guaranteed Loot-Piles at the Crashside
4, //Number of the random Loot-Piles at the Crashside 3+(1,2,3 or 4)
3000, //Fixed-Time (in seconds) between each start of a new Chopper
500, //Random time (in seconds) added between each start of a new Chopper
1, //Spawnchance of the Heli (1 will spawn all possible Choppers, 0.5 only 50% of them)
'center', //Center-Marker for the Random-Crashpoints, for Chernarus this is a point near Stary
4000, //Radius in Meters from the Center-Marker in which the Choppers can crash and get waypoints
true, //Should the spawned crashsite burn (at night) & have smoke?
false, //Should the flames & smoke fade after a while?
false, //Use the Static-Crashpoint-Function? If true, you have to add Coordinates into server_spawnCrashSite.sqf
1, //Amount of Random-Waypoints the Heli gets before he flys to his Point-Of-Crash (using Static-Crashpoint-Coordinates if its enabled)
1 //Amount of Damage the Heli has to get while in-air to explode before the POC. (0.0001 = Insta-Explode when any damage//bullethit, 1 = Only Explode when completly damaged)
] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;

// [_guaranteedLoot, _randomizedLoot, _frequency, _variance, _spawnChance, _spawnMarker, _spawnRadius, _spawnFire, _fadeFire, _useStatic, _preWaypoint, _crashDamage]
nul = [
3, //Number of the guaranteed Loot-Piles at the Crashside
4, //Number of the random Loot-Piles at the Crashside 3+(1,2,3 or 4)
3000, //Fixed-Time (in seconds) between each start of a new Chopper
500, //Random time (in seconds) added between each start of a new Chopper
1, //Spawnchance of the Heli (1 will spawn all possible Choppers, 0.5 only 50% of them)
'center', //Center-Marker for the Random-Crashpoints, for Chernarus this is a point near Stary
4000, //Radius in Meters from the Center-Marker in which the Choppers can crash and get waypoints
true, //Should the spawned crashsite burn (at night) & have smoke?
false, //Should the flames & smoke fade after a while?
false, //Use the Static-Crashpoint-Function? If true, you have to add Coordinates into server_spawnCrashSite.sqf
1, //Amount of Random-Waypoints the Heli gets before he flys to his Point-Of-Crash (using Static-Crashpoint-Coordinates if its enabled)
1 //Amount of Damage the Heli has to get while in-air to explode before the POC. (0.0001 = Insta-Explode when any damage//bullethit, 1 = Only Explode when completly damaged)
] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;

Thanks but I've already coded it myself, mine fly infinitely until shot down.

Just a thought since I have never seen one of the crashes ever happen on my server, is a message displayed to all that a heli is leaving X location and looks like it is going down soon, headed Y way.

Look in your arma2oaserver.RPT, all the information is shown there.
If you see that the heli spawns, is issued with a random waypoint and the continues to fly then all is good and you should then see a report saying it exploded followed by loot spawns.

If it spawns gets issued a random waypoint point then explodes straight after then it has crashed into the sea and you have the same issue as me.

Check that you have changed the step 2 code in system/server_cleanup.fsm inside your dayz_server.pbo.
//Check for hackers

I had a go doing this and I cant seem to get it to work, Ive been on this for 3 days now and can't seem to get anywhere :(

Can someone have a look for me please and adjust or let me know where I've gone wrong?
www.doom56.com/temp/JasonPointer.rar

Just to note:
This is running Namalsk 0.741/103419
and Im aware of the "Remove Parts From Vehicles" is not working (donno why and if its effecting this crash sites script?)
Current scripts installed: Selfblood, Intro cam, Tow, Debug,
I can get reached via skype or TS but if so please bare with me cos i am a deaf guy

I would be very greatful if you can help :)

Any news on when the next version will be released? I'm looking forward to having the heli blow up after x amount of time, that way you would have to make sure you are in and out of there as quick as possible,

Is it normal that in RPT logs I get something like that?

9:32:46 "CRASHSPAWNER: scalar% chance to start a crashing UH-1H with loot table 'HeliCrash_No50s' at scalar"
9:32:46 "CRASHSPAWNER: scalar% chance to start a crashing Mi17_DZ with loot table 'Military' at scalar"
9:32:46 "CRASHSPAWNER: scalar% chance to start a crashing UH-1H with loot table 'HeliCrash_No50s' at scalar"
9:32:46 "CRASHSPAWNER: scalar% chance to start a crashing Mi17_DZ with loot table 'HeliCrash_No50s' at scalar"
9:32:46 "CRASHSPAWNER: scalar% chance to start a crashing Mi17_DZ with loot table 'Military' at scalar"
9:32:46 "CRASHSPAWNER: scalar% chance to start a crashing UH-1H with loot table 'Military' at scalar"
9:32:46 "CRASHSPAWNER: scalar% chance to start a crashing Mi17_DZ with loot table 'HeliCrash_No50s' at scalar"
9:32:46 "CRASHSPAWNER: scalar% chance to start a crashing Mi17_DZ with loot table 'MilitarySpecial' at scalar"
9:32:46 "CRASHSPAWNER: scalar% chance to start a crashing UH-1H with loot table 'Military' at scalar"
9:32:46 "CRASHSPAWNER: scalar% chance to start a crashing Mi17_DZ with loot table 'MilitarySpecial' at scalar"
9:32:46 "CRASHSPAWNER: scalar% chance to start a crashing UH-1H with loot table 'MilitarySpecial' at scalar"
9:32:46 "CRASHSPAWNER: scalar% chance to start a crashing UH-1H with loot table 'MilitarySpecial' at scalar"
9:32:47 "CRASHSPAWNER: scalar% chance to start a crashing Mi17_DZ with loot table 'Military' at scalar"
9:32:47 "CRASHSPAWNER: scalar% chance to start a crashing UH-1H with loot table 'Military' at scalar"
9:32:47 "CRASHSPAWNER: scalar% chance to start a crashing Mi17_DZ with loot table 'HeliCrash_No50s' at scalar"
9:32:47 "CRASHSPAWNER: scalar% chance to start a crashing Mi17_DZ with loot table 'MilitarySpecial' at scalar"
9:32:47 "CRASHSPAWNER: scalar% chance to start a crashing Mi17_DZ with loot table 'MilitarySpecial' at scalar"
9:32:47 "CRASHSPAWNER: scalar% chance to start a crashing UH-1H with loot table 'HeliCrash_No50s' at scalar"
9:32:47 "CRASHSPAWNER: scalar% chance to start a crashing Mi17_DZ with loot table 'HeliCrash_No50s' at scalar"
9:32:47 "CRASHSPAWNER: scalar% chance to start a crashing UH-1H with loot table 'HeliCrash_No50s' at scalar"
9:32:47 "CRASHSPAWNER: scalar% chance to start a crashing UH-1H with loot table 'Military' at scalar"
9:32:47 "CRASHSPAWNER: scalar% chance to start a crashing Mi17_DZ with loot table 'Military' at scalar"
9:32:47 "CRASHSPAWNER: scalar% chance to start a crashing UH-1H with loot table 'MilitarySpecial' at scalar"
9:32:48 Server: Object 20:82 not found (message 91)
9:32:48 Server: Object 20:81 not found (message 99)

And that's like all the time...

Here i have the same problem. This is my rtp :

23:24:44 "CRASHSPAWNER: UH-1H started flying from [1623.71,218.188,300] to [8988.81,9226.07] NOW!(TIME:1718||LT:MilitarySpecial)"
23:25:01 "CRASHSPAWNER: Adding Pre-POC-Waypoint #1 on [4186.43,9993.67]"
23:25:01 "CRASHSPAWNER: Adding Pre-POC-Waypoint #2 on [3489.97,8788.02]"
23:25:01 "CRASHSPAWNER: Adding Pre-POC-Waypoint #3 on [8039.86,11959.7]"
23:25:01 "CRASHSPAWNER: UH-1H just exploded at [1656.71,240.325,82.7397]!, "

Looking at there coords, i wonder where to find them. (Start and Explosion).

Btw. Script was working a few days ago and i haven´t changed anything. Any idea ?

Thanks Guys

Everything is awesome, and works great.

I do get this error in the RPT but it doesn't seem to effect anything?

Code:
19:45:31  Error Zero divisor
19:45:31 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnCrashSite.sqf, line 438

and this:

Code:
19:39:37 Error context vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"" && ((vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0]) != 1)) then {" \n

Hey, first off thanks for the awesome work here:)

I'm using a custom loot table following unkinhead's method here
http://opendayz.net/threads/animated-helicrashs-0-1-release.9084/page-4#post-31859

which works great,
But i'm trying to get it to work with 2 seperate loot tables, one for each type of heli,
I've no experience with coding but from what i've seen i thought something like this might work

Code:
_num        = round(random 4) + 4;

_config = configFile >> "CfgBuildingLoot" >> _lootTable;
        if (_crashModel == "UH1Wreck_DZ") then {
            _itemTypes = [["M107_DZ","weapon"]];
            _itemChance = [0.01];
        } else {
            _itemTypes = [["FN_FAL","weapon"]];
            _itemChance = [0.01];
        };
        _weights = [];
        _weights = [_itemType,_itemChance] call fnc_buildWeightedArray;
        _cntWeights = count _weights;
        _index = _weights call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;

The .rpt says loot is being spawned around the heli but when i get there i find nothing,
Any ideas where im going wrong would be appreciated.

Back