Anti Combat logging - DiscoBot

Works well until the server gets busy (as with most scripts), then no bots. Sadly I'm going to have to remove this. I really liked this.

hey guys would this make gender selection happen, ive put this on and something else on and because I have a custom loadout for myself and when I spawn it comes up with a gender selection which messes up my custom loadout.

Well I got this working, but today some people complained about combat logging and on testing it with a friend the bot did not spawn.

The only thing I remember is I had a message box pop-up saying "\nope\start.sqf not found" or something like that
Have found this line in the ah.sqf

Code:
(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyUp", "if ((_this select 1) == 0xD3) then {call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers ""\nope\start.sqf"";};"];

So I assume it's got something to do with that, but does anyone know why it wouldn't be able to find it?

Thanks

Well I got this working, but today some people complained about combat logging and on testing it with a friend the bot did not spawn.

The only thing I remember is I had a message box pop-up saying "\nope\start.sqf not found" or something like that
Have found this line in the ah.sqf

Code:
(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyUp", "if ((_this select 1) == 0xD3) then {call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers ""\nope\start.sqf"";};"];

So I assume it's got something to do with that, but does anyone know why it wouldn't be able to find it?

Thanks

its a "debug" script apparently, you will always have that error when you trigger it

personally I remove that line any time I update my antihack as it looks like a back door to my untrained eyes.

it says that im running wrong version of Namalsk(my current map i installed this on) where i use this and no one can play, everyone is in Debug.

So the bot spawns perfectly.... and works like a champ.
But when killed - it doesn't ever touch the database I guess because the (SHOULD BE DEAD) player logs back in... and can now duplicate their gear at will basically.

We're running Epoch and the DB tables are laid out differently - is this the cause and can I edit that somewhere?

Back