[Atmosphere] Epoch Survivor Parties Support Thread

To disable message when you try to attack bots change this in all dancers.sqf and relaxers.sqf
Code:
_aiGroup = createGroup WEST;
to this
Code:
_aiGroup = createGroup resistance;

I am getting no markers after I log out and back in. I added the debug, but don't you have to call it up somehow in the init file?

I am getting no markers after I log out and back in. I added the debug, but don't you have to call it up somehow in the init file?
No its called out by the server file with a pubic variable and then each client gets updated. If you log while ones live then the marker will not be there on re log you have to wait till the next marker goes live to see it. There have been some wierd changes after the last few updates to epoch and we no longer host our dayz mod servers unfortuanelty. I will be doing some testing on a few mods i have since they all need it here tmrw. Ill keep you all updated the best i can but it shouldnt take more than a few hours to update them all so.....

took a min but im finally in the final stages of setting up my test server and i will be updating the tutorial soon. A few features i had trouble with may be included too like lights and funny stuff :p

I just want to give a heads up. I have resolved all the issues that were happening for this version for the tent parties. With that said I am about 50% done with version 2.0 and this one will be much better scripted and have much more of a bang instead of a couple ppl and some tents. I will be posting this soon and thought someone would like to know it will be 100% functional very soon. ;)

I updated with a new version. I am still working to complete version 2.0 but i wanted to provide a good working update for everyone to use for now.

I am still testing but it looks like I will have to update a hot-fix to change how the markers are spawned and make them real time as well. Currently the markers work but do not work as intended. This hot-fix will provide a marker as long as at least one AI is still alive. So kill em all 8)

will your latest release instructions work for epoch ??
Or Do I just add danceParty.sqf to EpochEvents and place danceParty.sqf in modules
EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",5,"danceParty"]

I took this and made it into an Epoch event but I'd be interested to see what you've done with it when you release the new version.

please share how you added it to epoch events
I tried adding danceParty like this
placed the danceParty.sqf in modules
EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",6,"danceParty"],["any","any","any","any",20,"danceParty"],["any","any","any","any",5,"animated_crash_spawner"]

placed the folder in server root

but im getting this error

Code:
19:06:04 "RUNNING EVENT: danceParty on [2014,8,7,13,6]"
19:06:04 Error in expression <    =     _this select 0; 
_variance    =     _this select 1; 
_spawnChance=     _this select 2>
19:06:04   Error position: <select 1; 
_spawnChance=     _this select 2>
19:06:04   Error Zero divisor
19:06:04 File z\addons\dayz_server\modules\danceParty.sqf, line 12
19:07:13 Error in expression <e {
19:20:07 File z\addons\dayz_server\modules\danceParty.sqf, line 12
[\code]

will your latest release instructions work for epoch ??
Or Do I just add danceParty.sqf to EpochEvents and place danceParty.sqf in modules
EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",5,"danceParty"]
This will work with any mod atm. Just set the right parameter in the spawn line for the server functions step in the tutorial. This is designed to run like the old heli crash sites and does not require any of the event spawner code.

EDIT:
Set the right parameter in server monitor not the server functions file to use for epoch.

Last edited:
Link was updated with latest files. I have been debugging this build thoroughly and I can see no issues in my RPT. All markers are functioning correctly as well.

Hey there. I'm really interested in this mod. I just watched: The Battery and I think this mod would be awesome with some of the music from the film. Downloading from the link I only get the sound file, the sqf seems to be missing. Please please please could you allow me to install this mod by providing the sqf file too. It would be very much appreciated...

Sorry about that everyone. I had some Web host and clan changes and I must have forgot about this link :p
I have verified the link and the extraction process to be working. Let me know if you have any other issues :)

I experienced a very bad HDD format lol long story short, I have lost the music file for this. The music is disabled by default anyway. I will be making a new one soon I guess. Not many people want a large mission file though. :/ If you still have th eold sound .ogg please feel free to share it.

Thanks for the upload.......
But i miss the dance music.ogg file :)

And can som1 tell me the class name of the foodbox.
i did not use it in a long time and cant find it :)

Back