Attempting to run Celle alongside Chernarus on same A2:OA Installation

Doc

Valued Member!
I am attempting to run Celle alongside my existing chernarus server on the same A2:OA installtion. I know I'm doing something wrong, but when I get the server booted I am just greeted with a black screen and no mission file (it seems).

Can you please briefly advise what files need to be moved to where to avoid conflict with DayZChernarus - I think in my attempt I misplaced some files etc. which led to my issues. Also if you can advise which files need to specifically be edited to allow for the new cfg location.

I am surprised I am having these difficulties as I easily set up two DayZChernarus servers on the same installation. Maybe it has something to do with the fact it's 2.45AM.....

Sorry I could have been more specific. I'm running pwnoz0rs 1.7.4.4 build

Hi Doc,

If you are running multiple maps, then it might be your server.cfg:

Change this:

// MISSIONS CYCLE (see below) class Missions { class DayZ { template = dayz_1.Chernarus; difficulty = "Regular"; }; };

to This:

// MISSIONS CYCLE (see below) class Missions { class DayZ { template = dayz_1.mbg_celle2; difficulty = "Regular"; }; };

Thanks shinkicker, however that was one of the changes I had already made :S

I think I might be placing the files in the wrong place, or maybe I have the wrong files altogether.

I downloaded "Celle-Pwnoz0r-master" which contains
@DayZ_Celle\
@mbg_celle2\
Keys\
MPMissions\
Vehicle SQL\

I am also confused with the Keys folder, as that would have to overwrite the Chernarus keys?

Furthermore, the mission file only contains the mission.sqm, no init.sqm or others - is this correct?

Offtopic question whilst I remember - do any modifications need to be made to fCleanupOOB? Surely coordinate ranges have changed?

I will have another attempt and getting this right once I finish my Uni work :(

I need to update the repos to make it easier to install . I will have go tonight as its long overdue (I admit I have been consumed with completing Day 2017) . That way there is working 174 available.

Watch this space.

Back