Ban Appeals - Please post here

I am able to join other DayZ2017 servers and DayZ+(US1), so Battleye appears to only be excluding me from this one...

1. Boot.
2. 10 Feb 2013 10:46 (GMT -6)
3. I was starving at Devils Castle, figured I was going to die and dropped my pack so some other survivor can have a drink and some matches. Picked up a crossbow and shot a zombie, he ate my face and I died. I got stuck in a reconnecting screen and Alt-F4'd. When I tried to log back in it said I've been Admin banned.

EDIT to update: Really hope you entertain this appeal. I like the 2017 mod concept. Earlier last night I looted a dead survivor as the player was making his way back. He asked me to leave his stuff, so I returned it all. The fact he didn't then shoot me in the back as I ran away gave me hope for DayZ. I am encouraging my gaming group to give it another try, would love to bring them to your server.

1.Mollusc (who is equipped with axe and pistol)
2.Tried to connect each day since last Thursday
3. Battleye Admin Ban still in force (see posts 19 and 21 above)

Waiting and wondering why I can't connect to a great server that I want to revisit.

EDIT: Big thanks to Shinkicker for reinstating me yesterday! Successfully connected again last night.

Back