1. Boot.
2. 10 Feb 2013 10:46 (GMT -6)
3. I was starving at Devils Castle, figured I was going to die and dropped my pack so some other survivor can have a drink and some matches. Picked up a crossbow and shot a zombie, he ate my face and I died. I got stuck in a reconnecting screen and Alt-F4'd. When I tried to log back in it said I've been Admin banned.
EDIT to update: Really hope you entertain this appeal. I like the 2017 mod concept. Earlier last night I looted a dead survivor as the player was making his way back. He asked me to leave his stuff, so I returned it all. The fact he didn't then shoot me in the back as I ran away gave me hope for DayZ. I am encouraging my gaming group to give it another try, would love to bring them to your server.