Base Building DayZ 1.2 Released

I am now getting a Battleye error when I try to make one of the buildings. It says Battleye Restricion createvehicle #30 or something. And I've tried changing alot of the numbers to 1 already, and no luck.

Code:
1 "" !="WeaponHolder" !="TinCan" !="Rabbit" !="Goat" !="WildBoar" !="Sheep" !="Hen" !="Cow01" !="Cow02" !="Cow03" !="Cow04" !="zZombie_Base" !="z_hunter" !="z_teacher" !="z_doctor" !="z_suit1" !="z_suit2" !="z_worker1" !="z_worker2" !="z_worker3" !="z_villager1" !="z_villager2" !="z_villager3" !="z_soldier" !="z_soldier_heavy" !="z_soldier_pilot" !="z_policeman" !="z_priest" !="BoltSteelF" !="Land_Fire_DZ" !="SodaCan" !="JackDaniels" !="RoadFlare" !="ChemRed" !="ChemBlue" !="ChemGreen" !="Survivor1_DZ" !="Survivor2_DZ" !="Survivor3_DZ" !="SurvivorW2_DZ" !="Bandit1_DZ" !="CZ_VestPouch_EP1" !="DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1" !="DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1" !="SmokeShell" !="SmokeShellRed" !="SmokeShellGreen" !="MedBox0" !="Camo1_DZ" !="Soldier1_DZ" !="DZ_Backpack_EP1" !="Sniper1_DZ" !="DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1" !="BanditW1_DZ" !="G_40mm_HE" !="dog" !="WeaponHolder_MeleeCrowbar" !="WeaponHolder_ItemHatchet" !="WeaponHolder_PartGeneric" !="WeaponHolder_ItemJerrycan" !="WeaponHolder_PartFueltank" !="WeaponHolder_PartGlass" !="WeaponHolder_PartEngine" !="WeaponHolder_PartWheel" !="WeaponHolder_PartVRotor" !="DZ_Czech_Vest_Puch" !="DZ_British_ACU" !="DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1" !="_this spawn fnc_plyrHit;"
5 "SeaGull"
5 "box" !="MedBox0" !="AmmoBoxSmall_556" !="AmmoBoxSmall_762" !="ItemMatchbox" !="ItemToolbox" !="CardBoardBox" !="FoodBox1" !="FoodBox2" !="FoodBox3"
5 "Mine"
5 "ARTY_"
5 "SADARM_"
5 "LASER_"
5 "WP_"
5 "_MLRS"
5 "_81"
5 "_82"
5 "_105"
5 "_120"
5 "_122"
5 "_227"
1 "Bo_"
5 "_AA"
5 "_AT" !="R_M136_AT"
1 "R_M136_AT" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
5 "_AP" //"_APHE"
5 "_80"
5 "_57"
5 "_85"
5 "_100"
5 "_125"
5 "_30"
5 "_ied"
5 "_CRV7"
5 "_MEEWS"
5 "_SMAW"
5 "_GRAD"
5 "_SABOT"
5 "_SH"
5 "KORD"
5 "DSHKM"
5 "MK19"
5 "AGS"
1 "Nest_" //Nest_M240 //Nest_PK
5 "R_PG"
5 "R_OG"
5 "B_"
5 "_YakB"
1 "_ball"
1 "_mk"
1 "_HE" !="z_soldier_heavy" //!="G_40mm_HE" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
1 "HE_" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
1 "M_" !="G_40mm_HE" //!="40mm_" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
5 "cock"
5 "Parachute" !="ParachuteWest" //under monitoring
1 "dog" //until released not welcome
1 "Land_" !="Land_Fire_DZ" !="Land_fort_bagfence_long" !="Land_BagFenceRound" !="Land_fortified_nest_big" !="Land_Fort_Watchtower" !="Land_fort_rampart_EP1" !="Land_HBarrier_large" !="Land_fortified_nest_small" !="Land_Misc_Cargo2E" !="Land_pumpa" !="Land_CncBlock" !="Land_prebehlavka" !="Land_tent_east" !="Land_CamoNetB_EAST" !="Land_CamoNetB_NATO" !="Land_CamoNetVar_EAST" !="Land_CamoNetVar_NATO" !="Land_CamoNet_EAST" !="Land_CamoNet_NATO"
5 "BBarracks"
1 "_ep1" !="DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1" !="CZ_VestPouch_EP1" !="DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_Backpack_EP1" !="DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1"
1 "_baf"
1 "_pmc"
1 "cz_" !="CZ_VestPouch_EP1"
5 "_LHD_
5 "_acr"
5 "MASH_"
1 "Fort_" !="Fort_RazorWire" !="Land_fort_bagfence_long" !="Land_Fort_Watchtower" !="Land_fort_rampart_EP1"
5 "BasicWeapons"
5 "SpecialWeapons"
5 "_uav"
//5 "AmmoBox" !="AmmoBoxSmall_556" !="AmmoBoxSmall_762"
//5 "WeaponsBox"
//5 "CacheBox"
//!="DZ_Backpack_EP1"
//!="MedBox0" //filtered now
//!="Sniper1_DZ" //filtered now
//!="Camo1_DZ" //filtered now
//!="Soldier1_DZ" //filtered now
//!="TentStorage"
//!="DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1" //filtered now
//!="BanditW1_DZ" //filtered now
//!="WeaponHolder_ItemTent"
So question. Is this list supposed to go at the bottom of my scripts.txt? Because I still got my battleye error 35 after building a tent.

anyone know how to whitelist the menus and what not in hangender/monker/douchebags anti hack? this is 30 bucks I wish I never spent the dude doesn't help or support his product and that's not how u do business
im very frustrated as building menus and so on flash on and off the screen for players and I have no idea how to whitelist it spent 2 weeks trying to get my dam server going with no help im willing to pay for someone to teach me how to whitelist so I don't have to worry about this shit anymore

also im having issues with the new epoch update the crafting system wont work keep getting dont have enough of such and such to build with the crafting system when I have the excat item I need in my inventory

anyone know how to whitelist the menus and what not in hangender/monker/douchebags anti hack? this is 30 bucks I wish I never spent the dude doesn't help or support his product and that's not how u do business
im very frustrated as building menus and so on flash on and off the screen for players and I have no idea how to whitelist it spent 2 weeks trying to get my dam server going with no help im willing to pay for someone to teach me how to whitelist so I don't have to worry about this shit anymore

Ouch that sounds like a hurt...

Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

I have this problem where my vehicles aren't updating after the server restart. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm assuming it because of this script. Thanks!

If you can follow the instructions to install base builder...The antihack should be a breeze. on blurs website it has a step by step guide on how to do this...
Go to the main page, then
How to Install Anti-Hack
now open the forum topic
How to Modify the Anti-Hack to your liking!

follow instructions...WIN!!!

seriously... its dead easy.

its not easy when u don't know what your doing theres like 20 files for base building and I don't know what im looking for then what to do with it

So I'm pretty sure the base building script won't allow me vehicles to save anymore. Can anyone lead me to the file that may be causing this? Or help me out?

On the tutorial https://github.com/Daimyo21/BaseBuilding-DayZ

after this part:
Also for Reality Build users on 1.7.6.1 or objects not removing from Database after restart:

-Section 1 is mandatory if you want your buildables to be placed properly after server restart.
  • Open YOUR dayz_server folder\system\server_monitor.sqf"
  • Follow instructions for Section 1 to setup the server_monitor.sqf.

I do this .... but the Object every time in the air !!!!

Should we revert our PBOs prior to the 1.7.7 patch and reimplement the mod, and is the mod compatible?

I tried to implement this Mod against a vanilla set of mission and server PBOs and the build menus come up correctly, but nothing is loading from or saving to the database. I had this working with 1.7.6.1 prior to the patch being deployed to my DayZ.ST rented server running standard DayZ on Chernarus.

Should this mod work with DayZ 1.7.7 without a problem?

It is able to read from the database but during startup the server returns:

"IGNORED <Your_building> oid#119654963675344 cid:2606 " and refuses to load the building/object

No idea what is causing this.

I have also noticed that objects are not being entered into the database. I have yet to find a single error regarding it.

I'm trying to get this installed on my Taviana server (1.7.4.4. I think :p) But eurhm,
I can skip part 3 then right? Since i'm not on 1.7.6.1.? Just want to make sure I don't forget/skip anything ...

if you want your buildings to reappear after the 1.7.7 update look for this entry in: \dayz_code\init\variables.sqf

Code:
SafeObjects = ["Land_Fire_DZ", "TentStorage", "Wire_cat1", "Sandbag1_DZ", "Hedgehog_DZ", "StashSmall", "StashMedium"];

to this

Code:
SafeObjects = ["Land_Fire_DZ", "TentStorage", "Hedgehog_DZ", "Sandbag1_DZ", "TrapBear", "Wire_cat1", "StashSmall", "StashMedium", "Grave", "Concrete_Wall_EP1", "Infostand_2_EP1", "WarfareBDepot", "Base_WarfareBBarrier10xTall", "WarfareBCamp", "Base_WarfareBBarrier10x", "Land_fortified_nest_big", "Land_Fort_Watchtower", "Land_fort_rampart_EP1", "Land_HBarrier_large", "Land_fortified_nest_small", "Land_BagFenceRound", "Land_fort_bagfence_long", "Land_Misc_Cargo2E", "Misc_Cargo1Bo_military", "Ins_WarfareBContructionSite", "Land_pumpa", "Land_CncBlock", "Misc_cargo_cont_small_EP1", "Land_prebehlavka", "Fence_corrugated_plate", "ZavoraAnim", "Land_tent_east", "Land_CamoNetB_EAST", "Land_CamoNetB_NATO", "Land_CamoNetVar_EAST", "Land_CamoNetVar_NATO", "Land_CamoNet_EAST", "Land_CamoNet_NATO", "Fence_Ind_long", "Fort_RazorWire", "Fence_Ind"];
No ideas yet on getting newly made things to survive a reboot. Correct me if I am wrong but it looks like dayzPublishObj is now called PVDZ_obj_Publish. Not much but a start.

People,

We have basebuild 1.2 installed on Taviana, everything works fine except the keypad. It simply does not give me the option to set a door to operate. All i see is the option "Remove infostand2".

Anyone?

if you want your buildings to reappear after the 1.7.7 update look for this entry in: \dayz_code\init\variables.sqf

Code:
SafeObjects = ["Land_Fire_DZ", "TentStorage", "Wire_cat1", "Sandbag1_DZ", "Hedgehog_DZ", "StashSmall", "StashMedium"];

to this

Code:
SafeObjects = ["TentStorage", "Hedgehog_DZ", "Sandbag1_DZ", "TrapBear", "Wire_cat1", "StashSmall", "StashMedium", "Grave", "Concrete_Wall_EP1", "Infostand_2_EP1", "WarfareBDepot", "Base_WarfareBBarrier10xTall", "WarfareBCamp", "Base_WarfareBBarrier10x", "Land_fortified_nest_big", "Land_Fort_Watchtower", "Land_fort_rampart_EP1", "Land_HBarrier_large", "Land_fortified_nest_small", "Land_BagFenceRound", "Land_fort_bagfence_long", "Land_Misc_Cargo2E", "Misc_Cargo1Bo_military", "Ins_WarfareBContructionSite", "Land_pumpa", "Land_CncBlock", "Misc_cargo_cont_small_EP1", "Land_prebehlavka", "Fence_corrugated_plate", "ZavoraAnim", "Land_tent_east", "Land_CamoNetB_EAST", "Land_CamoNetB_NATO", "Land_CamoNetVar_EAST", "Land_CamoNetVar_NATO", "Land_CamoNet_EAST", "Land_CamoNet_NATO", "Fence_Ind_long", "Fort_RazorWire", "Fence_Ind"];
No ideas yet on getting newly made things to survive a reboot. Correct me if I am wrong but it looks like dayzPublishObj is now called PVDZ_obj_Publish. Not much but a start.

I have nothing like this at all in my variables.sqf. Are you sure that is the file?

Back