Best Anti-Hack; Blur or InfiStar?

Prophet

Sorry if this is the inappropriate place to post this however I am interested in setting up a Overpoch Server eventually however one of the curiosity that I am currently facing his which Anti-Hack is the best? If any is better then Blur or infistar can you please inform me? Thank you. :)

Sorry if this is the inappropriate place to post this however I am interested in setting up a Overpoch Server eventually however one of the curiosity that I am currently facing his which Anti-Hack is the best? If any is better then Blur or infistar can you please inform me? Thank you. :)
Infistar supports his antihack the best so I recommend his, and blurs is a rip off of infistars anyway.

blurs isnt a rip off of infistars antihack...

blur is re-selling infistars antihack...

this halfknowledge some people have is amazing...

They are alright, but both of them are still pretty bad.
Simply put it I can go find a simple hack that bypasses both Infistar and Blurr which is bad, because I have constantly many many hackers who just come on my server blow up vehicles, kill players and then leave.
Which I already have told Infistar and he yet still hasn't fixed it.

The way things have changed, i think hacker #s will drop off since they will have a ban on their Steam vs just switching keys. Mind you I can work around that but most kiddies can't.

Infistar is good. Blurr is ok as well.

Simply put it I can go find a simple hack that bypasses both Infistar and Blurr which is bad, because I have constantly many many hackers who just come on my server blow up vehicles, kill players and then leave.

I agree with this. I never used any and just had alert admins which is the BEST antihax. I dont know how many times a friend with infistar or dami' s would tell me about a hacker they caught and the antihack just ignored them.

If you didnt have to jump through hoops to install scripts (or disable some antihack features) I would say they are better than nothing, If they were free ...

The best antihack is YOU

And my pet peeve with these scripts is that we ban hackers for spawning in a heli or teleporting but when the admins do it with these 'admin tools' then its okay. But that a personal issue and off topic.

One useful method a friend had though was that his staff would spectate any new player for a few minutes when they joined. The idea was that a hacker would immediately use his hacks and they would catch him. Again though, they would be watching the hack in progress and infistar script would not even blink an eye ... active admins work EVERY TIME

Last edited:
Actually I agree and disagree. InfiSTARgives you the ability to view players and more. It may not catch every hacker but it does do a good job. The only ones I see getting past are the Dougem hackers. They get stalled out from time to time. Any program out there is never 100%, anti-virus, anti-hack, etc, if you have seasoned, mature, admins you can sort out the cheating chavs right away.

How I, as techy person, view infiSTAR vs Blue Phoenix is like ESET vs Norton.

I agree with this. I never used any and just had alert admins which is the BEST antihax. I dont know how many times a friend with infistar or dami' s would tell me about a hacker they caught and the antihack just ignored them.

If you didnt have to jump through hoops to install scripts (or disable some antihack features) I would say they are better than nothing, If they were free ...

The best antihack is YOU

And my pet peeve with these scripts is that we ban hackers for spawning in a heli or teleporting but when the admins do it with these 'admin tools' then its okay. But that a personal issue and off topic.

One useful method a friend had though was that his staff would spectate any new player for a few minutes when they joined. The idea was that a hacker would immediately use his hacks and they would catch him. Again though, they would be watching the hack in progress and infistar script would not even blink an eye ... active admins work EVERY TIME

OMG YOU GUYS ARE NOT TOO BRIGHT! LOL

BLUR AND INFISTAR ARE THE SAME ANTIHACKS!!

IN FACT, INFISTAR STOLE HIS ANTIHACK FROM (PREVIOUSLY CALLED) DAMI'S ANTIHACK, NOW CALLED ARMA ANTIHACK WHICH IS WAY BETTER AND UP TO DATE!

they started the same but as time passes they diverge. infistar is the only one i see geting updated regularly so...

thanks for the thoughtful insights though.

IN FACT, INFISTAR STOLE HIS ANTIHACK FROM (PREVIOUSLY CALLED) DAMI'S ANTIHACK, NOW CALLED ARMA ANTIHACK WHICH IS WAY BETTER AND UP TO DATE!

Dami is nothing more than a lowlife thief and cheat. 'His' antihack is Infistars with a shitty pink menu and the word cake added in 4324324284282358250 times to make it look unique.

There's a reason he's banned from each and every dayz website in the universe. He constantly steals other peoples work and renames it as his own, anybody remember DAYZBONFDAM from epoch? Stole MACA134s snap building script and tried to pass it off as his own, but was too dumb to edit the files to make them even look remotely different.

A quick check of dayzbonfire.net shows that his shitty, copy/pasted server is about to die. So no more Dami problem hopefully.

Ahh I love it.. Talking about how they're not too bright but your info is wrong as well... Blur was a "Reseller" of infistar. Been talking to both Nick (blur) and Chris (Infistar) and basically saying the same thing. Chris says Blur was a reseller, Nicks saying that hes no longer receiving updates from Chris so he can't send us updates anymore.

Yeah, I have a really bad habit of doing that.. Posting then realizing its an old thread... Ive done that on threads over a year old.. Pretty sad really

Back