BiPlane With M240? Oh Yes....

sure thing! and the one at at a time method is how I always do it, makes it easy peasy to see what mod is screwing your server up

fing awesome can't wait to try this one when I get home. I'm gonna sneak it into my server to and not tell anybody hehheh:p

Love this, will be adding it to a few of my servers for sure just for the lol's. I wanted to add it to push bikes but when i tried it would switch between the horn/bell and the M240 but would not fire when i tried to fire it anyone know of a work around?

Love this, will be adding it to a few of my servers for sure just for the lol's. I wanted to add it to push bikes but when i tried it would switch between the horn/bell and the M240 but would not fire when i tried to fire it anyone know of a work around?
im not sure how exactly but my guess would be to find where the horn/bell is and delete that script and put the m240 there:p

We've had some really good fun with this on my server already, I've been thinking about doing the same thing with PBX's lol
This is the single greatest idea ever haha, i would love to have people driving around with armed bi planes and pbx's lol, I doubt it would be that hard, we'd just have to look for how the scripts call for the biplane and just screw around with it and make it call a pbx, I'd try and do it no if i wasn't on my phone at work haha

Is it possible to have 2 variants of biplanes spawn? Like 2 spawn with an M240, and the other an M134?

Is it possible to have 2 variants of biplanes spawn? Like 2 spawn with an M240, and the other an M134?

if (_object isKindOf "AN"_DZ") then {

_object addWeapon "M134";
_object addMagazine "2000Rnd_762x51_M134";
};

if (_object isKindOf "An2_1_TK_CIV_EP1") then {

_object addWeapon "M240_veh";
_object addMagazine "100Rnd_762x51_M240";
_object addMagazine "100Rnd_762x51_M240"; };

Presuming the different AN2 spawn on your chosen map,on Panthera i also give the C130 an m134 and pbx the m240's :D

I am having some troubles getting this to work =(

I did as you said on the first post but if i get into the biplane there is no m240...

Do i have to change the Battleeye restrictions or something to get this work?
Do i have to turn on the crosshair on?

I am having some troubles getting this to work =(

I did as you said on the first post but if i get into the biplane there is no m240...

Do i have to change the Battleeye restrictions or something to get this work?
Do i have to turn on the crosshair on?

Do you have custom anti hack running? Depending on what ammo you are using it may be on the banned list in the anti hack and need to be removed.

Nice video footage there seaweeduk :)

Do you have custom anti hack running? Depending on what ammo you are using it may be on the banned list in the anti hack and need to be removed.
I currently dont have custom anti hack running..
There are no other scripts on the server. Still doesnt work =(

I currently dont have custom anti hack running..
There are no other scripts on the server. Still doesnt work =(

Have you added the correct Class ID for the bi plane's that are on your server?...there are different classes for different skinned bi planes...possibly an issue other than you may have made a mistake in the scripting.

AN2_DZ just like everyone else...
and the code is:
Code:
                clearWeaponCargoGlobal  _object;
                clearMagazineCargoGlobal  _object;

if (_object isKindOf "AN2_DZ") then {

_object addWeapon "M240_veh";
                };

in the server_monitor.sqf file in dayz_server.pbo right?

Back